Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26387 Nov 2, 2012
Has anyone else noticed how much Al Sharpton looks like Jeff Dunham's dummy Achmed, but with skin?

Location hidden

#26388 Nov 2, 2012
Damn, Alicia Menendez is a hottie! BSNBC should have her on more often, it's sure to improve their dismal ratings.

Location hidden

#26389 Nov 2, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how much Al Sharpton looks like Jeff Dunham's dummy Achmed, but with skin?
Yes he does! The resemblance is almost as uncanny as Paul Ryan looking like Eddie Munster.

Location hidden

#26390 Nov 2, 2012
Big tea party repub wrote:
My God you people are still at it
You dont have any kind of a life
Do you
I would say we have more of a life than you do with punctuation skills.
Go Bama

Lenoir, NC

#26391 Nov 2, 2012
Republicans are on a sinking ship................

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26392 Nov 2, 2012
I see everyone is celebrating Friday! Zing's everywhere. Life is short, everyone play hard and have a great weekend.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#26393 Nov 2, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he does! The resemblance is almost as uncanny as Paul Ryan looking like Eddie Munster.
And Joe Biden looks exactly like Jeff Dunham's dummy named Walter.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#26394 Nov 2, 2012
Obama has wasted billions. People are fighting to make a living and this moron could care less.
He handed out tens of billions of dollars to green energy companies, including his friends and campaign contributors at companies like Solyndra that are now bankrupt.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/green-energy-jo...
Go Bama

Lenoir, NC

#26395 Nov 2, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama has wasted billions. People are fighting to make a living and this moron could care less.
He handed out tens of billions of dollars to green energy companies, including his friends and campaign contributors at companies like Solyndra that are now bankrupt.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/green-energy-jo...
WOW, that's a story I haven't heard before. LOL
Get used to 4 more years!!!!!!!
LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL
Republican fool.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#26396 Nov 2, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you are advocating the government now tell you where to live?
Thanks for again showing, you know nothing of freedom. Your team is a contradiction.
They already do tell us where we can live. What is new about that? You have know Idea of what freedoms is and what you have lost. Like an animal that is born in a zoo not knowing what it is like to live free.

And there is no Right or left to freedom if you can understand that.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#26397 Nov 2, 2012
TSF wrote:
Republikans can fix anything through government. North Carolina republikans just passed a law against the sea rising. That fixes everything with regards to coastal flooding.
Mitt Romney wants to eliminate FEMA and put his plan in place. All those people in NY and NJ whose homes were washed away can "Just borrow the money from your parents."
<quoted text>
Mitt need to get read FEMA it is a government boondoggle. They do not help people, they use up tax money and return zip.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#26398 Nov 2, 2012
Go Bama wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, that's a story I haven't heard before. LOL
Get used to 4 more years!!!!!!!
LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL
Republican fool.
That's fine we will be just like Greece.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26399 Nov 2, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
SIG SAUER.
Sig's are nice. I know most of the Secret Service uniformed guys carry the .357 sigs. Not sure what the executive protection carry, but I am sure it would be pretty nice. The NCSHP carries the M&P .357 Sigs. Which are nice, but a little small in my hand. I would need a large frame.

Location hidden

#26400 Nov 2, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Silvercoast would shoot a Sidewinder missile if he could get one...or a nice H.E.A.T.. anti tank round...
right up Houstons wazoo...hahaha

Location hidden

#26401 Nov 2, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Still looking, double digits? How old are you?:) We have a Glock armorer here. LE dealer for Glock as well.
Approaching 50 faster than I like...lol. My best friend also works as a cop here where I live works on my guns for me. Just have to buy the bullets. But always looking for a deal and I pay cash money.

Location hidden

#26402 Nov 2, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>sig 5.56 all day...my favorite gun.
Any particular long rifle version? As I said, always looking for a deal.

Location hidden

#26403 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sig's are nice. I know most of the Secret Service uniformed guys carry the .357 sigs. Not sure what the executive protection carry, but I am sure it would be pretty nice. The NCSHP carries the M&P .357 Sigs. Which are nice, but a little small in my hand. I would need a large frame.
NCSHP are having trouble with the new M&P. The bottom of the mag falls off, rounds hit the ground. They are working on it. I talked to a Secret Service agent and the Sig mag release is where it's at. Slam and release every time, this guy says he loves it. It IS a nice gun. We had a .40 I wish I had bought, it was a good deal.

Location hidden

#26404 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Approaching 50 faster than I like...lol. My best friend also works as a cop here where I live works on my guns for me. Just have to buy the bullets. But always looking for a deal and I pay cash money.
Good to know.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#26405 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
right up Houstons wazoo...hahaha
ha ha North Carolina boy!
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#26406 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoast try the Desert Eagle .50 caliber....that ought to fit your hands.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why are yankees so rude? (Dec '11) Thu mooksmom 115
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Thu mooksmom 3
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... Wed Smoss 1
Provisions bit the dust Wed belmontcitizen 6
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 29 Zinjanthopus 4,850
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Jul 29 You freak 65
Anybody want to buy a Percussion Plus beginners... Jul 28 High Pitch 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages