Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,276)

Showing posts 25,501 - 25,520 of54,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26316
Nov 1, 2012
 
I have always suspected that making predictions about events ahead of time is bad luck, so I will just wait and see. It will actually not be all bad if the republikans start crowing instead of whining, crying, pissing , moaning, complaining , attacking every group and obstructing like they have done for the last 4 years. But if I have to endure another 4 years of that crap, it will be worth it for the good of our great nation. I look forward to Nov 7 .I am prepared to follow when Mr President (which ever) is elected. I hope you are. That is how democracy is supposed to work.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.quora.com/U-S-Marine-Corps/If-ever...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Ma...
I know of about 200,000 Marines who would beg to differ on your asessment of your theoretical Benghazi attack.
And your arguements of President Bush are as straw man's as Miley Duq's. Bush hasn't been in office since January 20th, 2009.
Keep shifting blame or fault. Soon enough you will be saying, "yes president Romney?"
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26317
Nov 1, 2012
 
The president doesn't control oil prices, not Bush, not Obama.
Oil is controlled by world markets and we are exporting almost 50% of the gasoline produced in the USA. That is the point. Thanks for asking.
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. We are already aware Bush sucked. What is your point?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26318
Nov 1, 2012
 
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>The president doesn't control oil prices, not Bush, not Obama.
Oil is controlled by world markets and we are exporting almost 50% of the gasoline produced in the USA. That is the point. Thanks for asking.
And we import a vast majority of our oil from Latin America. Which is why Chavez in Venezuela wants Nobama to stay in office. Even Chavez knows there is a reckoning coming when Romney/Ryan take office in January.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26319
Nov 1, 2012
 

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26320
Nov 1, 2012
 
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>I have always suspected that making predictions about events ahead of time is bad luck, so I will just wait and see. It will actually not be all bad if the republikans start crowing instead of whining, crying, pissing , moaning, complaining , attacking every group and obstructing like they have done for the last 4 years. But if I have to endure another 4 years of that crap, it will be worth it for the good of our great nation. I look forward to Nov 7 .I am prepared to follow when Mr President (which ever) is elected. I hope you are. That is how democracy is supposed to work.
Whining, crying, pissing and moaning like about Bush, right?

Media doing all they can to bias the vote for the liberals and socialist. Hopefully, true red blooded Americans will see through that nonsense and put Romney/Ryan in there and get nobama and you got to be kidding me Biden out of there.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26321
Nov 1, 2012
 
emlu wrote:
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/a rticles/2012/11/01/troubling_s urveillance_before_benghazi_at tack
Unbelievable.
I feel bad for the independent film maker. Had absolutely nothing to do with it yet going to bear the brunt of Nobama's presidency failures.

Cleaned all my weapons and going to the range tomorrow afternoon. Preparing for the ensuing civil "race" war after Romney/Ryan win.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26322
Nov 1, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whining, crying, pissing and moaning like about Bush, right?
Media doing all they can to bias the vote for the liberals and socialist. Hopefully, true red blooded Americans will see through that nonsense and put Romney/Ryan in there and get nobama and you got to be kidding me Biden out of there.
"True, red blooded Americans." Who, like you are are opposed to the freedom of all? LOL, what a joke. I think the greatest indictment against Bush and his administration is that he doesn't dare show his face at your party's convention or make any statements or appearances on the current campaign trail for the Republican party or Mitt Romney. Why hasn't Romney used Bush to make his case like Obama has used Bill Clinton?
You will post some bullshit reply...but you know the real answer to that question. We all do. Even the man who nominated Mitt Romney (Chris Chistie) is coming out with the truth. Christie carries a lot of clout. We thank him for the Obama endorsement.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26324
Nov 1, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Hit man? I just called out what I read, and I read you threatening me. If I assumed wrongly that you planned to carry out your threat, that does not make me a coward, it makes me safe from those who are self professed as violent and mentally unstable. I know how you get worked up over the slightest of things.
Your head spins if someone calls you are redneck.
When did I say I was violent you supercilious jerk? As far as getting worked up over the slightest things seems to me you have a knack for that yourself you big blowhard.No wonder you have no wife.You would seem to be thoroughly in love with Mike Duquette.PONTIFICATING endlessly about your point of view and responding with the same tired worn out cliches and diatribes to mind-numbing extreme.Your pedantic monologues are neurotic at best and point to a bizarre narcissism that permeates your behavior.Mike I pity you.For your type of sickness there is no cure.So continue with your predictable path of mediocrity.Your awesome arrogance is breathtaking in its scope.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26325
Nov 1, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>"True, red blooded Americans." Who, like you are are opposed to the freedom of all? LOL, what a joke. I think the greatest indictment against Bush and his administration is that he doesn't dare show his face at your party's convention or make any statements or appearances on the current campaign trail for the Republican party or Mitt Romney. Why hasn't Romney used Bush to make his case like Obama has used Bill Clinton?
You will post some bullshit reply...but you know the real answer to that question. We all do. Even the man who nominated Mitt Romney (Chris Chistie) is coming out with the truth. Christie carries a lot of clout. We thank him for the Obama endorsement.
First off, Christie is not endorsing Obama for president. Only a ignorant shithead, like yourself, would try to tie politics into a disaster of biblical proportions. It is obvious you have never dealt with that kind of environment. Bush isn't running for office and is over being the president. Bush hasn't been in command since January 20th, 2009. Move on dude. The failures that are occurring and unfolding now belong solely to your teammate. Christie is the governor of New Jersey and is doing his job while Obama is doing his, nothing more.

Truth be told come Tuesday.

Like your brother Miley Duq, media trying to put the spin on Christie being courteous to the president and commenting on obamas handling of sandy so far. Too bad for those slain in Benghazi that this kind of diligence wasn't applied to Lybia with equal force. Perhaps protecting American sovereignty or Americans isn't important to democrats. But I guess a fund raising event in Vegas is.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26326
Nov 1, 2012
 
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>When did I say I was violent you supercilious jerk? As far as getting worked up over the slightest things seems to me you have a knack for that yourself you big blowhard.No wonder you have no wife.You would seem to be thoroughly in love with Mike Duquette.PONTIFICATING endlessly about your point of view and responding with the same tired worn out cliches and diatribes to mind-numbing extreme.Your pedantic monologues are neurotic at best and point to a bizarre narcissism that permeates your behavior.Mike I pity you.For your type of sickness there is no cure.So continue with your predictable path of mediocrity.Your awesome arrogance is breathtaking in its scope.
$10 bucks says he gives himself the pope wave in the mirror in the morning!! Hahahaha!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26327
Nov 2, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Christie is not endorsing Obama for president. Only a ignorant shithead, like yourself, would try to tie politics into a disaster of biblical proportions. It is obvious you have never dealt with that kind of environment. Bush isn't running for office and is over being the president. Bush hasn't been in command since January 20th, 2009. Move on dude. The failures that are occurring and unfolding now belong solely to your teammate. Christie is the governor of New Jersey and is doing his job while Obama is doing his, nothing more.
Truth be told come Tuesday.
Like your brother Miley Duq, media trying to put the spin on Christie being courteous to the president and commenting on obamas handling of sandy so far. Too bad for those slain in Benghazi that this kind of diligence wasn't applied to Lybia with equal force. Perhaps protecting American sovereignty or Americans isn't important to democrats. But I guess a fund raising event in Vegas is.
LOL...The only thing of biblical proportion are your arrogance and ignorance. Media putting a spin on Christie? They are only reporting what he said. How is that a spin?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26328
Nov 2, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...The only thing of biblical proportion are your arrogance and ignorance. Media putting a spin on Christie? They are only reporting what he said. How is that a spin?
Yes, I like how he said he appreciated President Obama "giving me his number" at the White House and to call if he needed anything. AZ, Silver is correct, they are both just doing their jobs. In my opinion, as it should be, Sandy wasn't a political event. It was a tragic one.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26329
Nov 2, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
$10 bucks says he gives himself the pope wave in the mirror in the morning!! Hahahaha!
He doesn't believe in GOD.HE believes he himself is a god.From his posting at least.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26330
Nov 2, 2012
 
WASHINGTON U.S. intelligence officials offered a timeline Thursday of the CIA's response to the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, from its annex less than a mile from the diplomatic mission. U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the attack, which occurred on the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

A minute-by-minute look at how the security teams' response played out. All times are local for Benghazi.

- 9:40 p.m. The CIA annex receives its first call that the consulate has come under attack.

- Less than 25 minutes later, the security team leaves the annex en route to the consulate.

- Over the next 25 minutes, team members approach the compound and attempt to get heavy weapons. When they cannot secure heavy weapons, they make their way onto the compound itself in the face of enemy fire.

- 11:11 p.m. A Defense Department surveillance drone - an unarmed Predator - that had been requested arrives over the consulate compound.

- 11:30 p.m. All U.S. personnel have departed the consulate except for Stevens, who is missing. The vehicles come under fire as they leave the facility.

- Over the next 90 minutes, the CIA annex comes under sporadic fire from small arms and rocket-propelled grenades. The security team returns fire, dispersing the attackers.

- Around 1 a.m., a team of additional security personnel from Tripoli lands at the Benghazi airport and attempts to find a ride into town. Upon learning that Stevens is missing and that the situation at the CIA annex has calmed, the team focuses on locating Stevens and obtaining information about the security situation at the hospital.

- Before dawn, the team at the airport finally manages to secure transportation and armed escort. Having learned that Stevens is almost certainly dead and that the security situation at the hospital is uncertain, the team heads to the CIA annex to assist with the evacuation.

- 5:15 a.m. The team arrives at the CIA annex, with Libyan support, just before mortar rounds begin to hit the facility. Two security officers are killed when they take direct mortar fire while engaging the attackers. The attack lasts only 11 minutes before dissipating.

- Less than an hour later, a heavily armed Libyan military unit arrives at the CIA annex to help evacuate all U.S. personnel and takes them to the airport.

http://t.news.msn.com/us/us-officials-timelin...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26331
Nov 2, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And to put it in more simple terms for you to understand and probably defiantly agree, you just don't hand someone a blank check or credit card...
Grossly irresponsible.
At the point they were issued, only the individual would know just what he needed to get by. Sometimes simplicity is the best answer.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26332
Nov 2, 2012
 
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> When did I say I was violent you supercilious jerk? As far as getting worked up over the slightest things seems to me you have a knack for that yourself you big blowhard.No wonder you have no wife.You would seem to be thoroughly in love with Mike Duquette.PONTIFICATING endlessly about your point of view and responding with the same tired worn out cliches and diatribes to mind-numbing extreme.Your pedantic monologues are neurotic at best and point to a bizarre narcissism that permeates your behavior.Mike I pity you.For your type of sickness there is no cure.So continue with your predictable path of mediocrity.Your awesome arrogance is breathtaking in its scope.
You just proved my point, thanks for making that so easy. Now calm down crazy man.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26333
Nov 2, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
WASHINGTON U.S. intelligence officials offered a timeline Thursday of the CIA's response to the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, from its annex less than a mile from the diplomatic mission. U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the attack, which occurred on the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
A minute-by-minute look at how the security teams' response played out. All times are local for Benghazi.
- 9:40 p.m. The CIA annex receives its first call that the consulate has come under attack.
- Less than 25 minutes later, the security team leaves the annex en route to the consulate.
- Over the next 25 minutes, team members approach the compound and attempt to get heavy weapons. When they cannot secure heavy weapons, they make their way onto the compound itself in the face of enemy fire.
- 11:11 p.m. A Defense Department surveillance drone - an unarmed Predator - that had been requested arrives over the consulate compound.
- 11:30 p.m. All U.S. personnel have departed the consulate except for Stevens, who is missing. The vehicles come under fire as they leave the facility.
- Over the next 90 minutes, the CIA annex comes under sporadic fire from small arms and rocket-propelled grenades. The security team returns fire, dispersing the attackers.
- Around 1 a.m., a team of additional security personnel from Tripoli lands at the Benghazi airport and attempts to find a ride into town. Upon learning that Stevens is missing and that the situation at the CIA annex has calmed, the team focuses on locating Stevens and obtaining information about the security situation at the hospital.
- Before dawn, the team at the airport finally manages to secure transportation and armed escort. Having learned that Stevens is almost certainly dead and that the security situation at the hospital is uncertain, the team heads to the CIA annex to assist with the evacuation.
- 5:15 a.m. The team arrives at the CIA annex, with Libyan support, just before mortar rounds begin to hit the facility. Two security officers are killed when they take direct mortar fire while engaging the attackers. The attack lasts only 11 minutes before dissipating.
- Less than an hour later, a heavily armed Libyan military unit arrives at the CIA annex to help evacuate all U.S. personnel and takes them to the airport.
http://t.news.msn.com/us/us-officials-timelin...
Whatever your point is, can you explain why the "Emergency Response Team" never deployed? Why 2 ex-seals had to disobey orders to go help? Even after Stevens, on the phone, said they were taking fire and needed help, no one was deployed.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26334
Nov 2, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Christie is not endorsing Obama for president. Only a ignorant shithead, like yourself, would try to tie politics into a disaster of biblical proportions. It is obvious you have never dealt with that kind of environment. Bush isn't running for office and is over being the president. Bush hasn't been in command since January 20th, 2009. Move on dude. The failures that are occurring and unfolding now belong solely to your teammate. Christie is the governor of New Jersey and is doing his job while Obama is doing his, nothing more.
Truth be told come Tuesday.
Like your brother Miley Duq, media trying to put the spin on Christie being courteous to the president and commenting on obamas handling of sandy so far. Too bad for those slain in Benghazi that this kind of diligence wasn't applied to Lybia with equal force. Perhaps protecting American sovereignty or Americans isn't important to democrats. But I guess a fund raising event in Vegas is.
So the economy collapsing had zero to do with Clinton's actions, by your reasoning.
Yet you and your team always blame Clinton for the housing crisis.
You have double standards and contradict yourself on a regular basis. Your whole team does.
Learn to be consistent and maybe we will start thinking you know what you are talking about.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26335
Nov 2, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you blame your stupidity on your school? I am sure if you tried, you would have learned something. They cannot teach someone who does not wish to learn. And from my observations here, you are not teachable.
So you, like the good little socialist you are blame the child. Then while your socialist government is lying about on child left behind you are throwing them out the back door. Trying to cover up your failure. Good job thank you for proving my point.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26336
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever your point is, can you explain why the "Emergency Response Team" never deployed? Why 2 ex-seals had to disobey orders to go help? Even after Stevens, on the phone, said they were taking fire and needed help, no one was deployed.
First, you have to prove they were told to stand down.
But how am I to know the reasons the military acted or did not as as they did until someone tells us why? Why speculate on someone we do not know about? This is why it is best to let the investigation unfold before jumping to conclusions(guessing).

I do not even know what information to trust on this story. So much conflicting information comes in, it shows for certain, some of it is not true. So again, I seems logical to wait before pointing fingers.

According to the claims this article has, the seal team was not ordered to stand down.

It is clear, you are an extreme partisan of for the republican party. So your motives to point the finger at Obama for this is clearly due to your politics,nothing more.

I see you give Bush a full pass on everything that happened on 9/11/01. Thus further proving my point. Partisan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,501 - 25,520 of54,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 11 hr Life Coach 31
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. 15 hr Sammy 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 19 hr Life Coach 4,818
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Thu Hey 7
I Love Black Women (May '11) Thu Manny 225
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Thu benson 12
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! Wed Carolinagurl88 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••