Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You are taking what I said out of context.
It is not a progressive tax rate if the rich are paying a lesser tax rate than lower earners. Now spin that fact.
Here Miley, that rate is part of a lot of American's goals to improve their wealth. Not their fault that once they attain that goal of being independently wealthy, they want to maintain that status quo. And who are you to tell them they have too much money?

Don't like their business or the way they do business, then don't spend your money with them.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure Chris Christie will not refuse the federal help. I see he is already patting Obama on the back for doing his job.
I guess it is easy for you to sit in your lazy boy and tell people they should get no help from the federal government while their state is in chaos. Typical republican asshole.
Yeah, I didn't see you anywhere near Louisiana or Mississippi after Katrina. What I did see was my task force along with several other deployed rendering assistance to the state and local governments that requested help.

So, I guess it is easy for you to sit back and second guess. Kinda like how we disagree with Obama and his handling of Lybia.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
If that truly is the case then my respect for the military just lowered.
How many commendations can you get for taking the colonel coffee?
I made the colonels coffee with fresh clean commode water.Didn't get a medal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I made the colonels coffee with fresh clean commode water.Didn't get a medal.
Now that is funny...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I made the colonels coffee with fresh clean commode water.Didn't get a medal.
Waco, if I were you I'd call whatever branch of military you were in and tell them you want your medal. I mean you did at least use clean commode water, that ought to count for a little medal of some kind.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Miley, that rate is part of a lot of American's goals to improve their wealth. Not their fault that once they attain that goal of being independently wealthy, they want to maintain that status quo. And who are you to tell them they have too much money?
Don't like their business or the way they do business, then don't spend your money with them.
Did I say they had to much money? Nope, straw man argument.
I understand their wishes. No one wishes to pay taxes. I guess Mitt wants to have the poor fight the wars and pay for them.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I didn't see you anywhere near Louisiana or Mississippi after Katrina. What I did see was my task force along with several other deployed rendering assistance to the state and local governments that requested help.
So, I guess it is easy for you to sit back and second guess. Kinda like how we disagree with Obama and his handling of Lybia.
Thank you for your service.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say they had to much money? Nope, straw man argument.
I understand their wishes. No one wishes to pay taxes. I guess Mitt wants to have the poor fight the wars and pay for them.
" guess Mitt wants to have the poor fight the wars and pay for them."

Straw man arguement.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
If that truly is the case then my respect for the military just lowered.
How many commendations can you get for taking the colonel coffee?
It is already clear your respect for the military is low.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

TSF wrote:
Let me imply that no one knows where Romney stands on any issue due to his constant day by day flip flopping on everything. If you want to excuse his serial lying as "implications", do not expect others to buy that BS
<quoted text>
Can you produce a transcript or video showing where Mitt, not a reporter, said he, "would eliminate FEMA"?

I didn't think so!
You libs took what he said and implied that's what he meant! It goes both ways!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you think that Louisiana and Mississippi needed no federal help? Do you think Jersey needs no federal help?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
" guess Mitt wants to have the poor fight the wars and pay for them."
Straw man arguement.
True.I am just happy you know what it means.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I got kids knocking on my door asking for handouts. Damn you Obama!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, if I were you I'd call whatever branch of military you were in and tell them you want your medal. I mean you did at least use clean commode water, that ought to count for a little medal of some kind.
WISH I WAS KIDDING.To tell you the truth I cleaned those commodes so well they were undoubtedly safe to drink out of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> WISH I WAS KIDDING.To tell you the truth I cleaned those commodes so well they were undoubtedly safe to drink out of.
Speaking of cleaning????
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I hate wasteful spending also, do not get me wrong, but spending increases the economy if it is employing Americans, period. If you dispute it, then explain why it does not.
If I borrowed a trillion dollars and spent it in America, it will certainly help the economy. That is just what the government did. It worked. The economy was in a death spiral during Bush, and the spending Obama did, turned the downward spiral to a slow incline.
The economy is still not where we want it, but that does not change the fact, the economy is growing.
Government spending is spending with no foundation. Mike where are you at? There’s on recovery, businesses have closed, companies have moved to other countries to get away from the ridiculous regulations. Then at the same time the government has given tax breaks to foreign companies to replace the American companies they run out. The auto and steal industry is a good example. The money wasted on GM was just stupid. People who work for these companies have also let the unions run the companies in the ground then blame the companies when they leave. The only thing Obama is doing by spending is eating his young to get a vote.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No one is asking for every tiny detail, but to not offer a single loophole cut, is hiding to much.
He wishes to pay for the tax cuts and massive military spending with cuts to loopholes and spending, but will not tell anyone where he wants to cut.
Sorry, but we know the game. He is hiding it because he knows as soon as he points to a cut, those people who benefit from the program will not vote for him.
So if he pointed to all the cuts he wants, tens of millions would lose benefits and thus not vote for him. He would lose the election in epic proportions. Texas could go blue.
So Obama is buying vote by keep the wast! Cut the government to 1/10 it size across the board.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of cleaning????
That IS funny!!!!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Government spending is spending with no foundation. Mike where are you at? There’s on recovery, businesses have closed, companies have moved to other countries to get away from the ridiculous regulations. Then at the same time the government has given tax breaks to foreign companies to replace the American companies they run out. The auto and steal industry is a good example. The money wasted on GM was just stupid. People who work for these companies have also let the unions run the companies in the ground then blame the companies when they leave. The only thing Obama is doing by spending is eating his young to get a vote.
Government spending is on a foundation of credit. Credit based upon paying on time. Yes, businesses have closed. Name a year a business has not closed? Name a year businesses never moved overseas?

You have failed to show, spending does not help the economy.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama is buying vote by keep the wast! Cut the government to 1/10 it size across the board.
What? keeping wast? What is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 11 hr I Hate Syracuse 227
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... Tue JLo 2
Dog food and meds Jul 22 bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 22 Timmy_ 4,826
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) Jul 22 Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World Jul 22 WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Jul 21 north 1
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••