Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26187 Oct 31, 2012
TSF wrote:
Obama asked people to bring supplies, food and volunteer for the relief effort. Romney asked people to send MONEY to Red Cross.
Obama asks people to be personally involved with whatever they have to contribute. Mitt wants you to impersonally send MONEY. It would NEVER occur to Mitt that some people have nothing to give but themselves and their willingness to contribute..
Two men,two totally different perspectives.
<quoted text>
Mitt learned young, to keep his distance...No touching....

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26188 Oct 31, 2012
TSF wrote:
Obama asked people to bring supplies, food and volunteer for the relief effort. Romney asked people to send MONEY to Red Cross.
Obama asks people to be personally involved with whatever they have to contribute. Mitt wants you to impersonally send MONEY. It would NEVER occur to Mitt that some people have nothing to give but themselves and their willingness to contribute..
Two men,two totally different perspectives.
<quoted text>
How do you know it never occured to Mitt?

Location hidden

#26189 Oct 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>This answered no questions of mine, and told us nothing new.
Again, you clearly stated there Miley...

"So if you are managing workers, you would never ever thank them for doing their job? "

And I responded back. Obviously, you are too stupid to know when you are being insulted there meat gazer.

Location hidden

#26190 Oct 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you know, the military did give me medals just for doing my job.
If that truly is the case then my respect for the military just lowered.

How many commendations can you get for taking the colonel coffee?

Location hidden

#26191 Oct 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You are taking what I said out of context.
It is not a progressive tax rate if the rich are paying a lesser tax rate than lower earners. Now spin that fact.
Here Miley, that rate is part of a lot of American's goals to improve their wealth. Not their fault that once they attain that goal of being independently wealthy, they want to maintain that status quo. And who are you to tell them they have too much money?

Don't like their business or the way they do business, then don't spend your money with them.

Location hidden

#26192 Oct 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure Chris Christie will not refuse the federal help. I see he is already patting Obama on the back for doing his job.
I guess it is easy for you to sit in your lazy boy and tell people they should get no help from the federal government while their state is in chaos. Typical republican asshole.
Yeah, I didn't see you anywhere near Louisiana or Mississippi after Katrina. What I did see was my task force along with several other deployed rendering assistance to the state and local governments that requested help.

So, I guess it is easy for you to sit back and second guess. Kinda like how we disagree with Obama and his handling of Lybia.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Houston

#26193 Oct 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the colonels coffee with fresh clean commode water.Didn't get a medal.

Location hidden

#26194 Oct 31, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I made the colonels coffee with fresh clean commode water.Didn't get a medal.
Now that is funny...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26195 Oct 31, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I made the colonels coffee with fresh clean commode water.Didn't get a medal.
Waco, if I were you I'd call whatever branch of military you were in and tell them you want your medal. I mean you did at least use clean commode water, that ought to count for a little medal of some kind.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#26196 Oct 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Miley, that rate is part of a lot of American's goals to improve their wealth. Not their fault that once they attain that goal of being independently wealthy, they want to maintain that status quo. And who are you to tell them they have too much money?
Don't like their business or the way they do business, then don't spend your money with them.
Did I say they had to much money? Nope, straw man argument.
I understand their wishes. No one wishes to pay taxes. I guess Mitt wants to have the poor fight the wars and pay for them.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26197 Oct 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I didn't see you anywhere near Louisiana or Mississippi after Katrina. What I did see was my task force along with several other deployed rendering assistance to the state and local governments that requested help.
So, I guess it is easy for you to sit back and second guess. Kinda like how we disagree with Obama and his handling of Lybia.
Thank you for your service.

Location hidden

#26198 Oct 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say they had to much money? Nope, straw man argument.
I understand their wishes. No one wishes to pay taxes. I guess Mitt wants to have the poor fight the wars and pay for them.
" guess Mitt wants to have the poor fight the wars and pay for them."

Straw man arguement.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26199 Oct 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already clear your respect for the military is low.

Location hidden

#26200 Oct 31, 2012
TSF wrote:
Let me imply that no one knows where Romney stands on any issue due to his constant day by day flip flopping on everything. If you want to excuse his serial lying as "implications", do not expect others to buy that BS
<quoted text>
Can you produce a transcript or video showing where Mitt, not a reporter, said he, "would eliminate FEMA"?

I didn't think so!
You libs took what he said and implied that's what he meant! It goes both ways!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26201 Oct 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you think that Louisiana and Mississippi needed no federal help? Do you think Jersey needs no federal help?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26202 Oct 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
" guess Mitt wants to have the poor fight the wars and pay for them."
Straw man arguement.
True.I am just happy you know what it means.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26203 Oct 31, 2012
I got kids knocking on my door asking for handouts. Damn you Obama!

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Houston

#26204 Oct 31, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, if I were you I'd call whatever branch of military you were in and tell them you want your medal. I mean you did at least use clean commode water, that ought to count for a little medal of some kind.
WISH I WAS KIDDING.To tell you the truth I cleaned those commodes so well they were undoubtedly safe to drink out of.

Location hidden

#26205 Oct 31, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> WISH I WAS KIDDING.To tell you the truth I cleaned those commodes so well they were undoubtedly safe to drink out of.
Speaking of cleaning????
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#26206 Oct 31, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I hate wasteful spending also, do not get me wrong, but spending increases the economy if it is employing Americans, period. If you dispute it, then explain why it does not.
If I borrowed a trillion dollars and spent it in America, it will certainly help the economy. That is just what the government did. It worked. The economy was in a death spiral during Bush, and the spending Obama did, turned the downward spiral to a slow incline.
The economy is still not where we want it, but that does not change the fact, the economy is growing.
Government spending is spending with no foundation. Mike where are you at? There’s on recovery, businesses have closed, companies have moved to other countries to get away from the ridiculous regulations. Then at the same time the government has given tax breaks to foreign companies to replace the American companies they run out. The auto and steal industry is a good example. The money wasted on GM was just stupid. People who work for these companies have also let the unions run the companies in the ground then blame the companies when they leave. The only thing Obama is doing by spending is eating his young to get a vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mackenzie bost ? 3 hr Anonymous 2
A Mexican coach and Negro QB..Really? 4 hr Triple K 3
Blow you ACL out Cam Newton 4 hr Jr Nation 7
I need help renting a Property! 22 hr alaneritch 1
Cam Newton upset he's not going to Disney World 23 hr Triple K 1
Could Johnny Football be headed to Charlotte? Mon Triple K 1
Superbowl Mon Triple K 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages