Comments
25,281 - 25,300 of 58,935 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26093 Oct 30, 2012
TSF wrote:
Republikan munchkins are living in the Willard of Odd's fantacy of lies. What the DAs do not realize is that if he lies about everything now, he will lie to them about what he will do when elected. For instance, the 12 million new jobs fantacy: If he has known how to do this and wants to help suffering unemployed Americans, why has he not already revealed this secret? Its because he is just like Obama said, a bull shitter. I will add a con artist , a pansy assed cheerleader and a vulture capitalist.
<quoted text>
Have you taken any additional monies from your revenue or profits and created additional jobs or paid extra taxes?
lucifer

Clover, SC

#26094 Oct 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I see you could not dispute, spending money helps the economy.
If the economy collapsed, you would not have a job, so stop your bitching.
I can dispute your silly assertion that spending helps the economy! Your fairy tale version of economic theory is like the perpetual motion machine in mechanical theory. It is impossible for this to work but people with feeble minds tend to believe what they want to believe.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26095 Oct 30, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasting my hard earned tax money and causing my family to go without is wrong, not only wrong is a crime against all Americans. All Americans who are doing all they can to make a living to support their families. People who believe the government should take from one to give to another are true blue communist. If you disputes this you are ignorant of basic good capitalist economics.
Here here.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#26096 Oct 30, 2012

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#26097 Oct 30, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off the meds boy, you're slipping. Only person I ever saw that claimed to be a christian that sad GD was Reverand Wright and from the pulpit. By your reasoning he wasn't really a believer. Tell that to Obama since Wright was his spiritual mentor.
You must live in a bubble if that is the only Christian you have seen who used that word.

Is Wright a true believer? I have no idea. For all I know, he is in it for the cash. Would not surprise me at all.

But it sounded as if Wright was asking god to damn America. It did not sound like he was damning god. Look at the context of the speech. I am pretty sure that is why what he said was so controversial. Not because he said goddamn.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#26098 Oct 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I see you could not dispute, spending money helps the economy.
If the conomy collapsed, you would not have a job, so stop your bitching.
No mikey I do dispute the wastful spending of tax money it destorys the ecomomy.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26099 Oct 30, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You said a lot with out really saying anything. I think you are just being a whiny pissbag because there are people out there Mike that just don't like you or agree with you.
So you attempt to make yourself look intellectually important by putting her down. So, I attack you coward. Make all the excuses for not manning up and fighting back. You are as menacing as a box of kittens and meniacal as a dandy lion floating in a spring afternoon breeze there meat gazer.
Silver, I believe you must have been right about Mike being the guy that carried the coffee to the colonel. He sure liked bragging about the coffee while he was in the army, seemed damn proud of it as a matter of fact. Believe you hit the nail on the head with that call. And no, I don't respect the time he served in the military. When a man gets on here and brags about getting 30 days a year vacation and drinking a lot of coffee, he diminishes those that took their "job" seriously in the military.

He always asks why I hate the troops. Maybe I ought to ask him why he hates babies and thinks it's ok for them to be aborted as a means of contraception because someone was too lazy to take precautions.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26100 Oct 30, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You said a lot with out really saying anything. I think you are just being a whiny pissbag because there are people out there Mike that just don't like you or agree with you.
So you attempt to make yourself look intellectually important by putting her down. So, I attack you coward. Make all the excuses for not manning up and fighting back. You are as menacing as a box of kittens and meniacal as a dandy lion floating in a spring afternoon breeze there meat gazer.
Look, when are you talking about someones military service, you better watch your f-cking mouth, or you will get called out on it. Plain and simple. Show some respect, no matter if you like the person or not. Show some respect for the service. I do not expect Bacon to kiss my butt or coddle me, but if you are talking about my military service, show respect or expect to get called out for disrespecting the troops.
lucifer

Clover, SC

#26101 Oct 30, 2012
ECONOMICS 100 (1)You must create as much wealth as you consume in order to survive. (2)You must produce more wealth than you consume in order to increase your living standard. (3) More Gov't than necessary wastes wealth. (4) Gov't handouts to people who do not create wealth is a waste and means that producers must work harder to make up for the waste. (5) Taking more and more form producers to support non-producers removes motivation for the producers to produce. ANY QUESTIONS

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26102 Oct 30, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No mikey I do dispute the wastful spending of tax money it destorys the ecomomy.
I hate wasteful spending also, do not get me wrong, but spending increases the economy if it is employing Americans, period. If you dispute it, then explain why it does not.

If I borrowed a trillion dollars and spent it in America, it will certainly help the economy. That is just what the government did. It worked. The economy was in a death spiral during Bush, and the spending Obama did, turned the downward spiral to a slow incline.
The economy is still not where we want it, but that does not change the fact, the economy is growing.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26103 Oct 30, 2012
lucifer wrote:
ECONOMICS 100 (1)You must create as much wealth as you consume in order to survive.(2)You must produce more wealth than you consume in order to increase your living standard.(3) More Gov't than necessary wastes wealth.(4) Gov't handouts to people who do not create wealth is a waste and means that producers must work harder to make up for the waste.(5) Taking more and more form producers to support non-producers removes motivation for the producers to produce. ANY QUESTIONS
What government spends, goes back into the hands of the producers, so it is not wasted, unless that spending is done overseas in a war or something.
So that part of your post does not work as you claim.

Your statement has some truth to it, but it is not as simplistic as you imply for a federal government. If the government can get credit,and is making its payments, it will likely not collapse.

The government is not a person. So speaking of it as if it is, does not apply.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26105 Oct 30, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, I believe you must have been right about Mike being the guy that carried the coffee to the colonel. He sure liked bragging about the coffee while he was in the army, seemed damn proud of it as a matter of fact. Believe you hit the nail on the head with that call. And no, I don't respect the time he served in the military. When a man gets on here and brags about getting 30 days a year vacation and drinking a lot of coffee, he diminishes those that took their "job" seriously in the military.
He always asks why I hate the troops. Maybe I ought to ask him why he hates babies and thinks it's ok for them to be aborted as a means of contraception because someone was too lazy to take precautions.
I was a radar operator that controlled Hawk missiles.
But if I knew a soldier that carried coffee to a the colonel, I would respect his service as much as the guy who served next to me.
Maybe you see the military in a cartoon version of TV land where someone actually just runs coffee to the brass. Clearly you are just an idiot on the internet.
I would love for you to tell a former soldier to his face, what you said to me. You would likely need plastic surgery for more than a face lift you old hag.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#26106 Oct 30, 2012
No. I do not see the future holding substantial continued economic growth . I see sustainability as the objective during the reality of a coming static economy regardless of which candidate is elected president. I attribute the present slow growth and formerly crashing economy to uncertainty caused by an unsustainable congressional federal fiscal policy of borrow and spend. If we have the same congress, it will not make much difference who is president. I do not wish to pay higher taxes. I just see no reason for the existence of a royalty class who pay a smaller RATE than I pay. That is why I will vote against Romney.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you taken any additional monies from your revenue or profits and created additional jobs or paid extra taxes?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26107 Oct 30, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you like Mitt. Way to go Mike.
No, but I can admit if he had a valid point.
Someday you and your team can have the balls to do the same.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26108 Oct 30, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
" no, I don't respect the time he served in the military."
Anyone who says this does not deserve the freedom America gives.

Why do you think what I said about the military giving us coffee and vacation time, bragging? You are just warped. I was showing thanks to the military for treating me well.
I was making a point using the example. Clearly it went over your small brain.

Location hidden

#26109 Oct 30, 2012
Obama "bailed out" GM only to have them move most of their work overseas becoming China Motors....and this after Obama handpicked the CEO Dan Akerson! In his own words in an interview with reporters in China, Akerson said;
"7 out of 10 GM products are made overseas"
"11 plants in China"
"these plants are the 11 keys to success"
And most importantly, "GM is working in, with, & FOR China"

Here's a link to the video....just for you Mike

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26110 Oct 30, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
Obama "bailed out" GM only to have them move most of their work overseas becoming China Motors....and this after Obama handpicked the CEO Dan Akerson! In his own words in an interview with reporters in China, Akerson said;
"7 out of 10 GM products are made overseas"
"11 plants in China"
"these plants are the 11 keys to success"
And most importantly, "GM is working in, with, & FOR China"
Here's a link to the video....just for you Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lvl5Gan69WoXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
You posted an article that was full of lies, and now you wish me to believe a youtube video?
You just believe anything that is claimed that makes Obama look bad.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26111 Oct 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I was a radar operator that controlled Hawk missiles.
But if I knew a soldier that carried coffee to a the colonel, I would respect his service as much as the guy who served next to me.
Maybe you see the military in a cartoon version of TV land where someone actually just runs coffee to the brass. Clearly you are just an idiot on the internet.
I would love for you to tell a former soldier to his face, what you said to me. You would likely need plastic surgery for more than a face lift you old hag.
A little touchy about your service in the Army aren't you? My father served in Korea and 2 tours in Nam, Mike I thank you for your service. How do you think guys felt when they were spit on and called "baby killers"? Remember that era of history? You resort to "you old hag"? Really Mike? You clearly love to provoke people. What do you expect? Name calling, way to go military man.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26112 Oct 30, 2012
Mike you better be careful about how you talk to a lady like Bacon.Don't push it man.Why don't you act like a man instead of a female dog? You maladjusted bastard keep it up and see where you end up at fool.Bacon has friends everywhere.Even Winston-Salem.

Location hidden

#26113 Oct 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I was a radar operator that controlled Hawk missiles.
Funny thing though, you troll this old hag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duke Energy's paperless billing is rediculous 13 hr James Taylor 1
I Love Black Women (May '11) 13 hr Bill Robinson 239
Where to buy spice? 15 hr Blah 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 18 hr MichaelL 4,839
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC Fri Jamie27 2
scat Fri deandrehayes1 1
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... Fri Belmont Resident 2
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000