Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25898 Oct 30, 2012
America has been increasingly adopting more of Marx's ideals, sometimes more subtle than other times. President Obama has openly suggested Marxist ideologies like, Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State and Executive order 11490, confiscation of property without due process. He has surrounded himself with numerous outspoken Marxists.

Obama’s socialist backing goes back at least to 1996, when he received the endorsement of the Chicago branch of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) for an Illinois state senate seat. Obama endorsed openly Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders in 2006. Obama was later endorsed by the Communist Party USA in his run for President of the United States. This is terrorist attracts on free people by a fascist government.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#25899 Oct 30, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Waco but I disagree. All jobs belong to the employer, not the employee. All employees are hired and compensated for services rendered, nothing more, nothing less. Regardless of where you work, employees must look at themselves as independent contractors....you can be fired just as you were hired. The ones who can't be fired are the ones who own the job.
To your brother in law, that's amazing, kudos to him......but he can still be fired.
Perhaps we don't disagree here.What I was trying to get across was that some people EARN the right to say"my"job".Cer tainly they can be fired.Saying"my"job in this case simply means an employee taking pride in his company and his"job".No special rights given or implied.SOME PEOPLE IN. AMERICA STILL TAKE THEIR JOBS SERIOUSLY.Its not that my brother in law never got sick.He simply took his"job"and its requirements seriously.In the final analysis even employers are at the mercy of the marketplace.Do you agree?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25900 Oct 30, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah....like all your crap is true.
Mikey like the socialist he is, tries to hide the taxies that we are paying. The state lowers one and raises a dozen others. Then they add more by hiding them in surcharge’s and fees. Through the 80’s and 90’s I paid 45 to 47 cents out of every dollar I earn to the state. Now I am paying 54 to 58 cents out of every dollar. Income tax is not the only tax that we pay. Do not act like these taxes do not exist,Count them all.

The state can steal what we have worked for any time some Nazi mind bureaucratic group decides they want what we have. Our children are property of the state the moment they are born.

I work 3 jobs to support my family and the state steals half. The state owns us our families and our property. Along with anything we would call due process. That makes us slave to the state. Not free people.
Robert B

United States

#25901 Oct 30, 2012
Texas Tornado wrote:
Canadians are like butt cracks.They're best kept out of sight.
and Texans are like the clap.
You can't get rid of you.
Must be another rape nut.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25902 Oct 30, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
America has been increasingly adopting more of Marx's ideals, sometimes more subtle than other times. President Obama has openly suggested Marxist ideologies like, Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State and Executive order 11490, confiscation of property without due process. He has surrounded himself with numerous outspoken Marxists.
Obama’s socialist backing goes back at least to 1996, when he received the endorsement of the Chicago branch of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) for an Illinois state senate seat. Obama endorsed openly Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders in 2006. Obama was later endorsed by the Communist Party USA in his run for President of the United States. This is terrorist attracts on free people by a fascist government.
CAN YOU PROVE THOSE ENDORSEMENTS OR JUST LIE....I'll wait here...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25903 Oct 30, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>CAN YOU PROVE THOSE ENDORSEMENTS OR JUST LIE....I'll wait here...
I'll wait with you for that silver platter until I grow tired, then I might do something like a little research of my own, just so I can come back and prove him wrong.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#25904 Oct 30, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps we don't disagree here.What I was trying to get across was that some people EARN the right to say"my"job".Cer tainly they can be fired.Saying"my"job in this case simply means an employee taking pride in his company and his"job".No special rights given or implied.SOME PEOPLE IN. AMERICA STILL TAKE THEIR JOBS SERIOUSLY.Its not that my brother in law never got sick.He simply took his"job"and its requirements seriously.In the final analysis even employers are at the mercy of the marketplace.Do you agree?
I agree with you Waco. I am one of those who take "my job" seriously. If an employer has self motivated, honest, dependable and loyal employees they certainly better hang on to them because these are the ones who care the most about the growth and profits of the company. I do not give the credit of a signed paycheck to my employer but yet to the customer who demands their product. The one who gives my empolyer the ability to sign. Because it was I who sought out my employer and my hire was a mutual agreement, I feel that just as one can fire a lawyer he also has the power to fire his company and relieve them of all obligation as well.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25905 Oct 30, 2012
The newly released pictures of President Obama in the situation room looking all presidential while deploying help to those in need during the aftermath of Sandy are so cute. Why wasn't he in. the situation room deploying help to those who were being attacked in Benghazi? Oh, that's right. He had to get some rest so he could go to Vegas the following day to play grab ass with Beyonce!

Obama and his administration are a joke!
Texas Tornado

Houston, TX

#25906 Oct 30, 2012
Robert B wrote:
<quoted text> and Texans are like the clap.
You can't get rid of you.
Must be another rape nut.
I thought that would provoke a Canadian response! All Topix bs aside my uncle fought a few times in France.He said the Canadian tankers were the must underrated group of fighters in WWII .SAID he saw three Canadian Shermans charge right at a German Tiger to draw its fire while two more snuck up on it from behind.Two of the charging Shermans were blown away by the massive Nazi tank.The two Canadian Shermans in back and the lone Sherman left alive to the front of the huge Tiger poured 75mm shells into the giant at point blank range until the turret blew off and the big German tank caught fire.This stayed in my uncles mind because his unit had been pinned down by the Tiger and was in danger of annihilation. I have to say, with a few exceptions, when I was in Canada I've never met nicer people.
Texas Tornado

Houston, TX

#25907 Oct 30, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Waco. I am one of those who take "my job" seriously. If an employer has self motivated, honest, dependable and loyal employees they certainly better hang on to them because these are the ones who care the most about the growth and profits of the company. I do not give the credit of a signed paycheck to my employer but yet to the customer who demands their product. The one who gives my empolyer the ability to sign. Because it was I who sought out my employer and my hire was a mutual agreement, I feel that just as one can fire a lawyer he also has the power to fire his company and relieve them of all obligation as well.
Yeah I agree with you and Waco on that.Points are well made.
Texas Tornado

Houston, TX

#25908 Oct 30, 2012
Waco and his famous 92 inch TV. VIDEO as a hobby.
Texas Tornado

Houston, TX

#25909 Oct 30, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
The newly released pictures of President Obama in the situation room looking all presidential while deploying help to those in need during the aftermath of Sandy are so cute. Why wasn't he in. the situation room deploying help to those who were being attacked in Benghazi? Oh, that's right. He had to get some rest so he could go to Vegas the following day to play grab ass with Beyonce!
Obama and his administration are a joke!
The president watched Benghazi as it happened.His decision to not render aid was based on a CIA-Syrian operation that would have green compromised somehow.In retrospect the wrong decision.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#25910 Oct 30, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Waco. I am one of those who take "my job" seriously. If an employer has self motivated, honest, dependable and loyal employees they certainly better hang on to them because these are the ones who care the most about the growth and profits of the company. I do not give the credit of a signed paycheck to my employer but yet to the customer who demands their product. The one who gives my empolyer the ability to sign. Because it was I who sought out my employer and my hire was a mutual agreement, I feel that just as one can fire a lawyer he also has the power to fire his company and relieve them of all obligation as well.
boom thank you. Its pro with his over inflated boss ego that gets strikes started. Come on that mindset died already. Pro is actually not the head honcho at all. Id say middle of the chain....cause who is in control of him and signs the front of his checks? Investors can say hey we don't believe in your business anymore..bye.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#25911 Oct 30, 2012
Texas Tornado wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I agree with you and Waco on that.Points are well made.
Thank you Texas. I was watching a program the other night called Billions Behind Bars, the state of Texas is to be commended for it's efforts in prison reform. They are educating and returning these people to society with a new outlook on life. These people are being given the tools to be productive and not destructive. Bravo Texas!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25912 Oct 30, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>boom thank you. Its pro with his over inflated boss ego that gets strikes started. Come on that mindset died already. Pro is actually not the head honcho at all. Id say middle of the chain....cause who is in control of him and signs the front of his checks? Investors can say hey we don't believe in your business anymore..bye.
I will stipulate there is nothing wrong with an employee feeling empowered in his or her job.

However, those stockholders and investors usually don't talk to the guys on the loading docks or lower level managers when profits and dividends are not on par either. Collective effort, but still up to the employer to make sure the employees are performing on task and effectively.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25913 Oct 30, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
The newly released pictures of President Obama in the situation room looking all presidential while deploying help to those in need during the aftermath of Sandy are so cute. Why wasn't he in. the situation room deploying help to those who were being attacked in Benghazi? Oh, that's right. He had to get some rest so he could go to Vegas the following day to play grab ass with Beyonce!
Obama and his administration are a joke!
I heard that, that Libyan disaster has yet to be addressed.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#25914 Oct 30, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text> boom thank you. Its pro with his over inflated boss ego that gets strikes started. Come on that mindset died already. Pro is actually not the head honcho at all. Id say middle of the chain....cause who is in control of him and signs the front of his checks? Investors can say hey we don't believe in your business anymore..bye.
Thank you Seven! I happen to be at the bottom of my chain but no less important. I am respected as a model employee who has set standards company wide, "Big Wigs" including the owner often come to me for advise. I am always happy to go above and beyond for my company because of the positive way in which it asserts it's authority. Happy people are productive people.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25915 Oct 30, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Waco. I am one of those who take "my job" seriously. If an employer has self motivated, honest, dependable and loyal employees they certainly better hang on to them because these are the ones who care the most about the growth and profits of the company. I do not give the credit of a signed paycheck to my employer but yet to the customer who demands their product. The one who gives my empolyer the ability to sign. Because it was I who sought out my employer and my hire was a mutual agreement, I feel that just as one can fire a lawyer he also has the power to fire his company and relieve them of all obligation as well.
It's great that you take your job seriously, as most people do, it's what makes a buisness successful, I agree. It was the employer who sought you out through some sort of advertising, you came in and applied which lead to negotiations, services rendered for compensation. Because you take pride in your job and you agreed to a contract doesn't mean it's yours, you own nothing.
Yes, you can fire your employer just as your employer can fire you, it happens everyday, but what happens next? Someone else comes in and fills the position.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25916 Oct 30, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Seven! I happen to be at the bottom of my chain but no less important. I am respected as a model employee who has set standards company wide, "Big Wigs" including the owner often come to me for advise. I am always happy to go above and beyond for my company because of the positive way in which it asserts it's authority. Happy people are productive people.
That is great, I'm happy for you and your employer and I'm sure you help make the buisness successful. It's people like you that are the backbone of the buisness, there's no doubt in my mind but at the end of the day, unless you own the buisness or you're a majority stock holder of the buisness, you don't own the job, it's not yours.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#25917 Oct 30, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> It's great that you take your job seriously, as most people do, it's what makes a buisness successful, I agree. It was the employer who sought you out through some sort of advertising, you came in and applied which lead to negotiations, services rendered for compensation. Because you take pride in your job and you agreed to a contract doesn't mean it's yours, you own nothing.
Yes, you can fire your employer just as your employer can fire you, it happens everyday, but what happens next? Someone else comes in and fills the position.
Correct, I own no part of my company but, yet I walk it and work it as if I do. I am one of a few that can truly say,"I love and enjoy my job." I believe that it should be a priority of all no matter where you are on the totem pole to promote high levels of morale. Therefore turn over rates are kept low. One may be surprised what a little recognition and an occasional pat on the back can do for a bottom line profit figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rt 74 Independence Blvd. Idlewild and Sharon Am... 1 hr PimpDaddy 2
bggb (Aug '14) 23 hr PimpDaddy 168
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 23 hr PimpDaddy 274
News No Sign of Arson Yet in Latest Black Church Fire 23 hr PimpDaddy 7
Xan Bars Cheap Sat PimpDaddy 9
Looking for an MC. Jul 2 CorporateOutlaw 2
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Jul 2 Timmy_ 283
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages