Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25885 Oct 29, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Biden all have private investments or problematic issues that the media dare not bring up because of leftist bias.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ready-hes-not...
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
You are a fked TOOL......OBAMA wins.......Dumb ass

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25886 Oct 29, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran or the Comunists have it right TOOL...
How is the weather in Edmonton Canada?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25887 Oct 29, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on man. What couldn't be more diverse than an American company creating jobs at a plant in Mexico or China or India to keep employee wages down and avoid the taxes back to America. That is just business. And in business you turn a profit for the stockholders and investors, not the employees.
Why am I telling you this, you already know it is about profit and revenue. Because your employees get what you get in the form of benefits. Just not the pay, right?
The biggest misconception my few employees have is that "it's their job", which is usually the case with most people. I occasionally have to remind them, I sign the front of the check, they sign the back!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25888 Oct 29, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more. I didn't start a buisness to make friends, provide others with jobs, to put food on others tables, etc....it was to make money! The rest are byproducts.
have no fear. Mike and TSF or AZ will imply, infer and or geniuinely believe that there is a human side to business. And there is when dealing with customers. But that is as far as it goes. TSF will tell you I am correct if he truly is in business for himself and wants to turn a profit.

Just because you take the human element out of making decisions that potentially affect revenue or profits is not the same as being chordial when getting coffee for the team in the morning.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25889 Oct 29, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fked TOOL......OBAMA wins.......Dumb ass
We will see what we see on November 7th, canadian.
Texas Tornado

United States

#25890 Oct 29, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
We will see what we see on November 7th, canadian.
Tell the Bitch Silvercoast! We don't need no stinkin'frost butts!
Texas Tornado

United States

#25891 Oct 29, 2012
Canadians are like butt cracks.They're best kept out of sight.
Waco 1909

United States

#25892 Oct 29, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> The biggest misconception my few employees have is that "it's their job", which is usually the case with most people. I occasionally have to remind them, I sign the front of the check, they sign the back!
All in how you look at it Pro.As long as your workers have the choice to work for you or someone else maybe a little part of that job IS theirs.My brother in law hasn't missed ONE DAY of work in forty one years.Ha ha I think maybe a guy like that has earned the right to say"my job".Pretty rare wouldn't you say? Also does the work of two men . Even at his age.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25893 Oct 29, 2012
Texas Tornado wrote:
<quoted text> Tell the Bitch Silvercoast! We don't need no stinkin'frost butts!
oh noes!!
Waco 1909

United States

#25894 Oct 29, 2012
A fellow Texan! I'm moved to tears! Eh!
Waco 1909

United States

#25895 Oct 29, 2012
Stay outta the way of that 'cane boys! Y'all might get wet!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25896 Oct 30, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> All in how you look at it Pro.As long as your workers have the choice to work for you or someone else maybe a little part of that job IS theirs.My brother in law hasn't missed ONE DAY of work in forty one years.Ha ha I think maybe a guy like that has earned the right to say"my job".Pretty rare wouldn't you say? Also does the work of two men . Even at his age.
Sorry Waco but I disagree. All jobs belong to the employer, not the employee. All employees are hired and compensated for services rendered, nothing more, nothing less. Regardless of where you work, employees must look at themselves as independent contractors....you can be fired just as you were hired. The ones who can't be fired are the ones who own the job.
To your brother in law, that's amazing, kudos to him......but he can still be fired.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25897 Oct 30, 2012
MITT ROMNEY'S JOBS PLAN... www.bainport.com ...May not be for everyone...
Taxpayer

Gatesville, NC

#25898 Oct 30, 2012
America has been increasingly adopting more of Marx's ideals, sometimes more subtle than other times. President Obama has openly suggested Marxist ideologies like, Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State and Executive order 11490, confiscation of property without due process. He has surrounded himself with numerous outspoken Marxists.

Obama’s socialist backing goes back at least to 1996, when he received the endorsement of the Chicago branch of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) for an Illinois state senate seat. Obama endorsed openly Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders in 2006. Obama was later endorsed by the Communist Party USA in his run for President of the United States. This is terrorist attracts on free people by a fascist government.
Waco 1909

United States

#25899 Oct 30, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Waco but I disagree. All jobs belong to the employer, not the employee. All employees are hired and compensated for services rendered, nothing more, nothing less. Regardless of where you work, employees must look at themselves as independent contractors....you can be fired just as you were hired. The ones who can't be fired are the ones who own the job.
To your brother in law, that's amazing, kudos to him......but he can still be fired.
Perhaps we don't disagree here.What I was trying to get across was that some people EARN the right to say"my"job".Cer tainly they can be fired.Saying"my"job in this case simply means an employee taking pride in his company and his"job".No special rights given or implied.SOME PEOPLE IN. AMERICA STILL TAKE THEIR JOBS SERIOUSLY.Its not that my brother in law never got sick.He simply took his"job"and its requirements seriously.In the final analysis even employers are at the mercy of the marketplace.Do you agree?
Taxpayer

Gatesville, NC

#25900 Oct 30, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah....like all your crap is true.
Mikey like the socialist he is, tries to hide the taxies that we are paying. The state lowers one and raises a dozen others. Then they add more by hiding them in surcharge’s and fees. Through the 80’s and 90’s I paid 45 to 47 cents out of every dollar I earn to the state. Now I am paying 54 to 58 cents out of every dollar. Income tax is not the only tax that we pay. Do not act like these taxes do not exist,Count them all.

The state can steal what we have worked for any time some Nazi mind bureaucratic group decides they want what we have. Our children are property of the state the moment they are born.

I work 3 jobs to support my family and the state steals half. The state owns us our families and our property. Along with anything we would call due process. That makes us slave to the state. Not free people.
Robert B

United States

#25901 Oct 30, 2012
Texas Tornado wrote:
Canadians are like butt cracks.They're best kept out of sight.
and Texans are like the clap.
You can't get rid of you.
Must be another rape nut.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25902 Oct 30, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
America has been increasingly adopting more of Marx's ideals, sometimes more subtle than other times. President Obama has openly suggested Marxist ideologies like, Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State and Executive order 11490, confiscation of property without due process. He has surrounded himself with numerous outspoken Marxists.
Obama’s socialist backing goes back at least to 1996, when he received the endorsement of the Chicago branch of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) for an Illinois state senate seat. Obama endorsed openly Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders in 2006. Obama was later endorsed by the Communist Party USA in his run for President of the United States. This is terrorist attracts on free people by a fascist government.
CAN YOU PROVE THOSE ENDORSEMENTS OR JUST LIE....I'll wait here...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25903 Oct 30, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>CAN YOU PROVE THOSE ENDORSEMENTS OR JUST LIE....I'll wait here...
I'll wait with you for that silver platter until I grow tired, then I might do something like a little research of my own, just so I can come back and prove him wrong.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#25904 Oct 30, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps we don't disagree here.What I was trying to get across was that some people EARN the right to say"my"job".Cer tainly they can be fired.Saying"my"job in this case simply means an employee taking pride in his company and his"job".No special rights given or implied.SOME PEOPLE IN. AMERICA STILL TAKE THEIR JOBS SERIOUSLY.Its not that my brother in law never got sick.He simply took his"job"and its requirements seriously.In the final analysis even employers are at the mercy of the marketplace.Do you agree?
I agree with you Waco. I am one of those who take "my job" seriously. If an employer has self motivated, honest, dependable and loyal employees they certainly better hang on to them because these are the ones who care the most about the growth and profits of the company. I do not give the credit of a signed paycheck to my employer but yet to the customer who demands their product. The one who gives my empolyer the ability to sign. Because it was I who sought out my employer and my hire was a mutual agreement, I feel that just as one can fire a lawyer he also has the power to fire his company and relieve them of all obligation as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam's pimped out again 19 hr Boogie Man 4
The ex gov visits Trump 19 hr Boogie Man 1
Trump Hates Poor White Folks Wed Trump calls you t... 1
guitar center sucks Wed Mark mark 10
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... Tue Fred Herbert 5
Get ready Charlotte Tue Native 17
Pat..GTFO NOW! Dec 5 Wellread 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages