Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25650 Oct 27, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE GOING TO paint me as a racist? Honey, they've done that, been there with me!!:) Notice, it has kept me from speaking my mind?!?!!!
Point made!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25651 Oct 27, 2012
TSF wrote:
And that lesson could be coming sooner than you think. Republicans are killing their own party with extremism and corruption of their own ideology. To fanatics, freedom only means the freedom to agree with them. so when republikans become the minority , and they have destroyed freedom with their taliban tactics, what will happen to them?
<quoted text>
Republicans are sickos....Obama wins because he is sane....he supports more gays and blacks in Asheville....as do I. I funded his campaign $10,000.00 just to make it so. Churches in Asheville are sick ems do that TOOL
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25652 Oct 27, 2012
I appreciate that there are a few honest intelligent republicans remaining and I perceive you are one of them. But I know that 47% of repulbikans are slow and lack the ability to think for themselves. So my job is not to worry about those folks because because they will regurgitate whatever the republikans feed them, regardless of facts, truth,science , math or anything else. In their fantacy world, a vicious vulture captalist cult leader will save them from the evils created by that cult leader's political party... If that were only true.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be many but not all TSF. I attend a small church, we take up enough in tithes and offering to keep the lights on, the church maintained and the pastor works two jobs to compensate for what he couldn't make at a mega church. For a small church with limited resources we do a lot of community outreach and charity. My pastor plays by the rules as far as politics are concerned and only urges people to embrace the privilege we have to vote in this country and to vote your convictions. It would be prudent for everyone to remember that there's bad in every organized group from the workplace to church, but's those of us that know this, should be the bigger people and not engage in it. In my religious belief, one can't buy one's way to heaven.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25653 Oct 27, 2012
TSF wrote:
I appreciate that there are a few honest intelligent republicans remaining and I perceive you are one of them. But I know that 47% of repulbikans are slow and lack the ability to think for themselves. So my job is not to worry about those folks because because they will regurgitate whatever the republikans feed them, regardless of facts, truth,science , math or anything else. In their fantacy world, a vicious vulture captalist cult leader will save them from the evils created by that cult leader's political party... If that were only true.
<quoted text>
Republicans are senseless money grabbing Stools Tools. Remember that you heard it here first....dumb ass TOOL

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25654 Oct 27, 2012
TSF wrote:
I appreciate that there are a few honest intelligent republicans remaining and I perceive you are one of them. But I know that 47% of repulbikans are slow and lack the ability to think for themselves. So my job is not to worry about those folks because because they will regurgitate whatever the republikans feed them, regardless of facts, truth,science , math or anything else. In their fantacy world, a vicious vulture captalist cult leader will save them from the evils created by that cult leader's political party... If that were only true.
<quoted text>
Damn, you just described the democrat party!
sherry k

United States

#25656 Oct 28, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>looks like old repub has gender issues. Look dude...if you you used period
s you wouldn't be so obvious. Please god get a ged and learn how to write because clearly, and I say this with actual sadness, you have a 3rd grade understanding of our written language.
seven secrets sounds like somebody that you would take off with your child.what are the other
Six.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25657 Oct 28, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>In my lifetime, the ten commandments were removed from most government buildings. In my lifetime, prayer in schools was stopped from being mandated. In my lifetime, swearing to god in court was ended. In my lifetime,pledging to the flag can at least be opted out if the student chooses. In my lifetime, creationism was banned from public schools in the science classroom.
Keep it in the mythology sections.
Well Mikey, I ask you to explained communism, you said I did not know what it is so here maybe this will help.

com•mu•nism (kmy-nzm)
1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
2. Communism
a. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
b. The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat.
Karl Marx said
Religion and communism are incompatible, both theoretically and practically.
Is that why you hate people that believe in God?
The tearing down of people’s religion and beliefs in God is the wanted attempt to tear down Americans and their freedoms. If there is a terrorist that Americans need to worry about it is you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25658 Oct 28, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mikey, I ask you to explained communism, you said I did not know what it is so here maybe this will help.
com•mu•nism (kmy-nzm)
1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
2. Communism
a. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
b. The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat.
Karl Marx said
Religion and communism are incompatible, both theoretically and practically.
Is that why you hate people that believe in God?
The tearing down of people’s religion and beliefs in God is the wanted attempt to tear down Americans and their freedoms. If there is a terrorist that Americans need to worry about it is you.
Would you reveal how much the Joe McCarthy era of the Red Scare influenced your thinking? My guess is that you were a young man during this time and it really had an effect on you. Would that be the case? Communism/socialism show up in about 90% of your posts.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25659 Oct 28, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you reveal how much the Joe McCarthy era of the Red Scare influenced your thinking? My guess is that you were a young man during this time and it really had an effect on you. Would that be the case? Communism/socialism show up in about 90% of your posts.
Communism is nothing more than enslavement to a fascist state. With no hope of an individual being free to make life, what they can, with their own efforts. Their existent, their families’ existent, becomes state property as we are now.
This is not 50 years ago this is now.
Influenced comes from understanding what America needs to save it liberty and freedom for all and not to return to slavery.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25660 Oct 28, 2012
There is nothing hard to understand about this definition.

com•mu•nism (kmy-nzm)
1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
2. Communism
a. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
b. The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat.
Karl Marx said
Religion and communism are incompatible, both theoretically and practically.
sherry k

United States

#25661 Oct 28, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are sickos....Obama wins because he is sane....he supports more gays and blacks in Asheville....as do I. I funded his campaign $10,000.00 just to make it so. Churches in Asheville are sick ems do that TOOL

$10,000.00 ha ha ha thats funny real funny
God that so funny tool

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#25662 Oct 28, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Too many, or 47% of the electorate? Mitt said 47%, not too many.
Mitt never retracted the statement.
You are splitting hairs again.

Mitt never mentioned the electorate. You did.

Are you disagreeing that an exceedingly amount of people are abusing the entitlement programs?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25663 Oct 28, 2012
corporate communism
There is nothing hard to understand about this definition.
corporate com•mu•nism
1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the corporate ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all stockholders.
2.corporate Communism
a. A system of government in which the corporation plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods tinkle down on people.
b. The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist corporate doctrine that advocates the overthrow of pure capitalism by the revolution of the corporation
Religion and corporate communism are incompatible, both theoretically and practically. Nothing matters other than tax breaks for the rich.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25664 Oct 28, 2012
An exceedingly small number of rich peole are abusing entitlements to the rich to the tune of $1.3 trillion dollars per year.
I am perfectly willing to end all entitlement programs, especially those to the rich.
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You are splitting hairs again.
Mitt never mentioned the electorate. You did.
Are you disagreeing that an exceedingly amount of people are abusing the entitlement programs?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25665 Oct 28, 2012
The republikan vision for the utopian future:

Rape is Gods will.--Mourdock
Legitimate rape does not result in pregnancy.-Akin
End planned parenthood and birth control --Romney
Create 12 million jobs--in China -- Romney
Tax breaks for the rich --Romney
Slash/eliminate public education -- Romney
Samaritans Purse becomes Mormon - Romney

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25666 Oct 28, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Communism is nothing more than enslavement to a fascist state. With no hope of an individual being free to make life, what they can, with their own efforts. Their existent, their families’ existent, becomes state property as we are now.
This is not 50 years ago this is now.
Influenced comes from understanding what America needs to save it liberty and freedom for all and not to return to slavery.
Actual slavery is not anything that you and I have any knowledge of from first hand experience. Neither of us have experienced actual slavery. I have experienced discrimination in the past, and I feel that you never have. What specific 'slavery' are you making reference to?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25667 Oct 28, 2012
TSF wrote:
An exceedingly small number of rich peole are abusing entitlements to the rich to the tune of $1.3 trillion dollars per year.
I am perfectly willing to end all entitlement programs, especially those to the rich.
<quoted text>
Well, since you are self proclaimed millionaire, why don't you do your part, create some jobs for those with no/low income, give them benefits (i.e. health care HMO's or PPO's, retirement planning, vision, dental,flex spending, accidental death and dismemberment) and share your wealth first?

Then we will follow your lead after seeing if your venture works first, ok?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#25668 Oct 28, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>If I want "In God We Trust" on my currency, do I not have the "freedom" to have it or do you have the "freedom" to take my wants away from me?
Your religion is supposed to be personal. Religious freedom does not mean, freedom to shove it on others via the government.
The government is not free to shove religion upon us. Government is restricted, not the citizen. The currency is government, not the citizen. Separation is key.
Much of the constitution is restrictions for government like this, and giving freedoms to citizens. Restricting government ensures more freedoms for the citizens.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#25669 Oct 28, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You are splitting hairs again.
Mitt never mentioned the electorate. You did.
Are you disagreeing that an exceedingly amount of people are abusing the entitlement programs?
Mitt said "47% of the people". This clearly means the American population. I said electorate, because Mitt seems to be unaware of how few people vote. He made multiple false claims in his statement. I am posting his words here.

The Quote "There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what.... These are people who pay no income tax....[M]y job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

So if you can read, and comprehend what you read, you will see that Mitt thinks everyone who is the Democratic base is dependent upon government.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#25670 Oct 28, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You are splitting hairs again.
Mitt never mentioned the electorate. You did.
Are you disagreeing that an exceedingly amount of people are abusing the entitlement programs?
You and your boys have failed to tell us who this 47% consists of other than what we say. Your answer needs to show what group of people contains 47% of what Mitt is talking about. Is it American citizens? Is it the electorate? I can see no other possible option, but I am open to you getting creative and fabricating one. I am all ears. Please make sure your math is correct so I do not have to make you look stupid again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planter boxes at Methodist church 30 min Stevie the Painter 1
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Sun Oliver 22
Carlos Agurs Sun Lady E 1
Review: Roach Research Inc Mar 28 Dontburnbridges2011 1
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... Mar 28 Omg 2
Friday Night Live - Drunk By 9:00 (Jun '11) Mar 27 Paul Cantsteer 97
Thompson Orphanage (Jan '11) Mar 27 Denise Blalock Mc... 18
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]