Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#25541 Oct 27, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly we have all done wrong, but sometimes people only admit they were wrong when they have been admonished by the boss. I don't know, but I bet Boss Romney got on Sununu's ass and demanded he make a retraction. Doesn't that seem logical to you?
Seems very logical to me. If part of Romney's plan is to send a positive message to the world, it's not happening with Sununu. What a complete idiot! It's not happening with Donald Trump either with his ties made in China!
Allen

Robbins, NC

#25542 Oct 27, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>If that is done, does it not change the foundation of this country? Why not go the other way? Add the names of all gods?
Is it not double standard to take God away from schools and courts yet leave him attached to our pledge and money? I do not have a problem with it one way or the other. I am sound in my beliefs. Allah, buddah, Lucifer, etc, etc do not intimidate me.
We remodle old homes every day, changing foundations, walls, etc. It is the same house but only made stronger by the changes.

Allen

Robbins, NC

#25543 Oct 27, 2012
So lets make it plural then? In Gods we trust and one nation under Gods. That way it represents all now and in the future. For instance scientology only came about in 1952.
LuLu

Greer, SC

#25544 Oct 27, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not double standard to take God away from schools and courts yet leave him attached to our pledge and money? I do not have a problem with it one way or the other. I am sound in my beliefs. Allah, buddah, Lucifer, etc, etc do not intimidate me.
We remodle old homes every day, changing foundations, walls, etc. It is the same house but only made stronger by the changes.
Exactly, why not add to instead of take away? The issue has been "take away", "remove", we change the appearance of money all the time. It's like the "Happy Birthday" song, add whatever name you want.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25545 Oct 27, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Use their force against us? I hope all the military personal you are speaking of are orphans. Otherwise, the force you are speaking of will be going against their own family and friends. If that scenario happens, this country will be beyond repair.
"Sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic."

Not as unreal as you might think.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25546 Oct 27, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with you but the troops in our help.You might want to rethink who the military support. Or they may be turned against us. Mike is the type that would love that.
I know of only few who are in the military that believed in the ideals of liberty and freedom. Most were there for a job and have no concept of these ideals. They can easily be convinced the government has the authority to suspend the constitution and use their force against us. Especially with the Patriot Act and the anti-American propaganda they are being indoctrinated with 24/7. Even government employees are subjected to this hatred of Americas.
April 19, 1775
Here here.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25547 Oct 27, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Race? Sure is. That is the only reason Colin Powell and I both endorsed Herman Cain in the primary.
I think Sununu made a stupid statement and I'm in no way defending him but isn't his statement a reflection of the last election? According to the exit polls, 96% of blacks voted FOR Obama. How much of this percentage voted for him because of his race? I would guess more than you think.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#25548 Oct 27, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
It appears that Navy Seals, just one mile away at a safe house, were told three times not to intervene in Benghazi! Two seals disobeyed orders and responded anyways, saving lives while costing them their own. The father of one, Charles Woods is now speaking out, calling out Obama, Biden, and Hillary.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-...
And how do they know who was told to stand down? This article does not say. But of course you will blindly believe anything that makes Obama look bad.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25549 Oct 27, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think anyone has told Condi yet. Two days ago she wanted the facts.
Facts need to contain evidence. This article had none.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25550 Oct 27, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think anyone has told Condi yet. Two days ago she wanted the facts.
Two days ago, she said one should wait till all the facts are in before jumping to conclusions and pointing fingers.
I see you just ignored that sound advice. Typical republican.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25551 Oct 27, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> I think Sununu made a stupid statement and I'm in no way defending him but isn't his statement a reflection of the last election? According to the exit polls, 96% of blacks voted FOR Obama. How much of this percentage voted for him because of his race? I would guess more than you think.
If Sununu's brain is so small, he only uses such a stat to judge Colin Powell, he is clearly an idiot or a racist. Pick one. And yes, the same stands for you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25552 Oct 27, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> I think Sununu made a stupid statement and I'm in no way defending him but isn't his statement a reflection of the last election? According to the exit polls, 96% of blacks voted FOR Obama. How much of this percentage voted for him because of his race? I would guess more than you think.
That stat is not any different than how Black persons typically vote. They are overwhelmingly Democrat. It just took a black president for you to notice. Well, you did not even notice the actual fact. Not much hope for you to ever see the full picture of reality.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25553 Oct 27, 2012
Allen wrote:
So lets make it plural then? In Gods we trust and one nation under Gods. That way it represents all now and in the future. For instance scientology only came about in 1952.
If you could only show evidence America is under a god, you may have a valid argument.

Fact is, our government should not be in the business of religion or demanding one pledge to a god. Millions of Americans do not believe in a god.

Scientology is a great example of how people will believe in something that is man made superstition with zero evidence. Imagine the numbers of members they will have in two thousand years.

Imagine how ridiculous it would be if you were told to pledge to the aliens they believe in. That is how we atheists view your god. That is how we view the pledge. That is how we view the currency statement of god. Ridiculous. A joke. Insulting to our intelligence. Clearly in defiance of separation between church and state.

http://www.americanhumanist.org/news/details/...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25554 Oct 27, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, why not add to instead of take away? The issue has been "take away", "remove", we change the appearance of money all the time. It's like the "Happy Birthday" song, add whatever name you want.
It clearly would be easier to take it out of the few remaining places than to add it back.
Why? Likely because you would have to fight in court, the rulings that have been given. You would have to overturn several rulings. Constitutional rulings. As in, your side is wrong.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25555 Oct 27, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
The New Obama Party, ACORN, and the Arab American Action Network are political or social organizations. They are radical anti-capitalist, pro-Marxist, and in the case of the AAAN a group supporting the terrorist activities of the Palestinians. The New Party is an unabashed Marxist "fusion" party from which Barack Obama actively sought out and received an endorsement for his state senate candidacy.
Did Obama let 4 Americans die do to his incompetent leadership or did he just not care?
Are you just making up a new conspiracy theory here or did you get this from some right wing web site?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25556 Oct 27, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know Bacon. We have 3 TV in this shop and usually they are all on different channels. I watched Mr. Woods today, I think the man has a right to be angry. No one , NO ONE has looked that man in the eye and said "sorry for your loss". I am of the belief, that a flag draped coffin deserves someone, look the loved one in the eye. I listened to CNN, talk about i drone running out of gas and they launched another one to watch real time events. Someone in the CIA will fall on a sword wait and see.
How many flag draped coffins did Bush attend?
Guess you must really hate Bush?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25557 Oct 27, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
America was founded as a Christian country. Anyone who denies that has not studied enough history or has been sadly misled.
The way Communist minded people are who want to destory America.
Bullshit. If America was founded as a Christian country, why is Jesus not plastered on all of our monuments?
Clearly it is you who does not know history. Let me teach you some.

Our founding fathers wrote and passed a treaty that declared in no uncertain terms, American is no way founded upon the Christian religion. It was passed unanimously by congress and the Senate. Signed by President John Adams.

Now if we were founded upon the Christian religion, why would the founding fathers and congress pass and sign this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripol...
As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25558 Oct 27, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you: spin it as you wish. There are too many deadbeats abusing the system and I can assure you Obama will get their vote.
Too many, or 47% of the electorate? Mitt said 47%, not too many.
Mitt never retracted the statement.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25559 Oct 27, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
How many deadbeats are there abusing the system? Do you have a specific number?
Evidently Mitt thinks it is 47%.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25560 Oct 27, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Typical liberal response. When the going gets tough, you resort to social issues. And why do you resort to social issues, because you can't defend your parties failed policies.
Check the polls, the number one issue is the economy! EVERYTHING else is on the back burner.
Backburner or not, they should not be ignored as you suggest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kip Mace 5 hr Reporter 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 20 hr Doc Bee 4,943
Charlotte Hospice (HPCCR) Mar 18 I Did Not Need to... 1
Thank God 4 TRUMP Mar 17 Earl 25
Chiva Mar 17 Uhuh 2
The ex gov visits Trump Mar 16 Fred Herbert 4
ICE Spotted In Greenville, SC Mar 13 ThomasA 4

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages