Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25504 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
John Sununu (Romney advisor)just claimed that Colin Powell endorsed Obama due to race and not issues.
Bullshit! You should read/watch the WHOLE interview next time.
During the same interview, he went on to say;

"Colin Powell is a friend and I respect the endorsement decision he made, I do not doubt that it was based on anything but his support of the President’s policies."

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#25505 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I thought for sure that Obama ran in '08. Guess that would make ole Bill a flip flopper.
Bill learned how wonderful Obama is over the past four years.

Location hidden

#25506 Oct 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just another human like you and me. I don't vote based off others' endorsements or opinions. I vote for who I want to see elected. No disrespect. His endorsement matters little to me. Are you voting for Obama because the New Black Panthers endorse him? Do you not respect them?
I wonder if the election support teams from the UN are going to monitor the new black panthers? My guess is they get no where close to Philly!
Virgil tibbs

Highlands, NC

#25508 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if the election support teams from the UN are going to monitor the new black panthers? My guess is they get no where close to Philly!
there here to you just did'nt know it but you will.

Location hidden

#25509 Oct 26, 2012
It appears that Navy Seals, just one mile away at a safe house, were told three times not to intervene in Benghazi! Two seals disobeyed orders and responded anyways, saving lives while costing them their own. The father of one, Charles Woods is now speaking out, calling out Obama, Biden, and Hillary.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25510 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
It appears that Navy Seals, just one mile away at a safe house, were told three times not to intervene in Benghazi! Two seals disobeyed orders and responded anyways, saving lives while costing them their own. The father of one, Charles Woods is now speaking out, calling out Obama, Biden, and Hillary.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-...
I don't think anyone has told Condi yet. Two days ago she wanted the facts.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25511 Oct 26, 2012
The New Obama Party, ACORN, and the Arab American Action Network are political or social organizations. They are radical anti-capitalist, pro-Marxist, and in the case of the AAAN a group supporting the terrorist activities of the Palestinians. The New Party is an unabashed Marxist "fusion" party from which Barack Obama actively sought out and received an endorsement for his state senate candidacy.

Did Obama let 4 Americans die do to his incompetent leadership or did he just not care?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25512 Oct 26, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text> All you're going to do is Bitch about Romney for the next four years now.
And?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25513 Oct 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, poor Mike thinks Colin Powell endorsing Obama is big news. He endorsed him in the last election. Do you think he endorsed him then based on his foreign policy experience? You think that has crossed Mike's mind yet?
Yes, I know Bacon. We have 3 TV in this shop and usually they are all on different channels. I watched Mr. Woods today, I think the man has a right to be angry. No one , NO ONE has looked that man in the eye and said "sorry for your loss". I am of the belief, that a flag draped coffin deserves someone, look the loved one in the eye. I listened to CNN, talk about i drone running out of gas and they launched another one to watch real time events. Someone in the CIA will fall on a sword wait and see.

Location hidden

#25514 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! You should read/watch the WHOLE interview next time.
During the same interview, he went on to say;
"Colin Powell is a friend and I respect the endorsement decision he made, I do not doubt that it was based on anything but his support of the President’s policies."
Wrong. Not "during the same interview" as you claim, but hours after the interview was over, Sununu released that final statement after he realized the implications of what he said. The best thing Romney could do to win is to silence his stooges here in the final stages of the campaign. But, that would silence everyone.

Location hidden

#25516 Oct 26, 2012
Race? Sure is. That is the only reason Colin Powell and I both endorsed Herman Cain in the primary.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25517 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
http://www.americanhumanist.or g/news/details/2012-10-under-g od-pledge-case-to-be-reviewed- by-massachusett
Washington, DC, Oct. 26, 2012)—The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court (SJC) has agreed to hear the appeal from a humanist family challenging a state law that requires daily recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag in public schools. The plaintiffs claim daily classroom affirmation that the nation is “under God” violates state constitutional prohibitions against religious discrimination.
America was founded as a Christian country. Anyone who denies that has not studied enough history or has been sadly misled.
The way Communist minded people are who want to destory America.

Location hidden

#25519 Oct 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Not "during the same interview" as you claim, but hours after the interview was over, Sununu released that final statement after he realized the implications of what he said.
Thank you AZ, I stand corrected. The article I read at nymag.com made it appear as if it were the same interview. None the less, he went on to say.... Are you saying people aren't allowed to admit when they're wrong?
Arnold Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text> The best thing Romney could do to win is to silence his stooges here in the final stages of the campaign. But, that would silence everyone.
Silence everyone? I think the recent polls show differently.

Location hidden

#25520 Oct 26, 2012
Obama's new controversial ad

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

I can remember the first time Obama screwed me.........he needed a stimulus package!
Answers

Gastonia, NC

#25521 Oct 26, 2012
4 simple questions that should make us think before we vote in November.

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya , East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home," respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? http://http/www.kapiolani.org/ women-and-children/about-us/de fault.aspx ;

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936-if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WWII was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see something in this that isn't disturbing?

Location hidden

#25522 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you AZ, I stand corrected. The article I read at nymag.com made it appear as if it were the same interview. None the less, he went on to say.... Are you saying people aren't allowed to admit when they're wrong?
<quoted text> Silence everyone? I think the recent polls show differently.
Certainly we have all done wrong, but sometimes people only admit they were wrong when they have been admonished by the boss. I don't know, but I bet Boss Romney got on Sununu's ass and demanded he make a retraction. Doesn't that seem logical to you?

Location hidden

#25523 Oct 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, here's just a little sampling:
http://www.calwatchdog.com/2011/07/05/welfare...
Oh, I agree with you 100% in that those on government assistance should not be purchasing tobacco and alcohol with food stamps. I also think that large corporate executives who receive huge subsidies from the government should not be taking extravagant vacations costing hundreds of thousands on the government dime either. Would you agree with that assessment? The abuse goes both ways.

Location hidden

#25524 Oct 26, 2012
Answers wrote:
1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time?
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya , East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home," respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? http://http/www.kapiolani.org/ women-and-children/about-us/de fault.aspx ;
4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936-if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WWII was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9.
I think he was really born in South Carolina and is the illegitimate son of Strom Thurmond. But, that's just a hunch.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#25525 Oct 26, 2012
Answers wrote:
oh give it up LOSER! ROMNEYS'certain to win anyway mr. paranoid! What a psycho! what a complete and utter imbecile!(with all due respect).
Answers

Gastonia, NC

#25526 Oct 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly we have all done wrong, but sometimes people only admit they were wrong when they have been admonished by the boss. I don't know, but I bet Boss Romney got on Sununu's ass and demanded he make a retraction. Doesn't that seem logical to you?
To think I admitted fault because I was admonished by the boss, you, then no, that wouldn't be logical. As far as Sununu and Romney, it's possible, but I can't speak for either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 3 hr remember 254
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 18 hr dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 19 hr Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? 21 hr ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) 22 hr KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving Sat Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? Sat PropertyGuyCLT 5
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web