“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#25484 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Which foreign policy? Get specific, I looked up both positions and they relate only to military and national security issues. I at one time thought Powell could have ran for President, his expertise is in defense, that would have been the only thing against him. He needed knowledge of international economics and trade policy.
Am I pushing for Powell to be president? Nope. So who are you debating?
You and your team have been bitching like crazy for the past month on Obama's national security issues.
Powell thinks he is doing well in this area. Powell said Mitt is changing his stance on national security issues.
Now take that for what it is. But trying to divert as you clearly are doing is just making you look desperate to demean Powell's endorsement.
Just as when Sununu tried to diminish his credibility by claiming Powell was only supporting Obama because he is black.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25485 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Am I pushing for Powell to be president? Nope. So who are you debating?
You and your team have been bitching like crazy for the past month on Obama's national security issues.
Powell thinks he is doing well in this area. Powell said Mitt is changing his stance on national security issues.
Now take that for what it is. But trying to divert as you clearly are doing is just making you look desperate to demean Powell's endorsement.
Just as when Sununu tried to diminish his credibility by claiming Powell was only supporting Obama because he is black.
Can you read? Where did I say you were pushing anything. I didn't. Powell can say anything he likes now that he is out of the loop. You can't prove different so save your lip service. I'm not demeaning anything. I think Powell is a brilliant military strategist. I only commented on Sununu because it basically was a question. Simple question.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25486 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Can you read? Where did I say you were pushing anything. I didn't. Powell can say anything he likes now that he is out of the loop. You can't prove different so save your lip service. I'm not demeaning anything. I think Powell is a brilliant military strategist. I only commented on Sununu because it basically was a question. Simple question.
Sununu and his over the top racist remarks made Powell and his support for Obama in the loop.
You have whined on and on, and on about how Powell opinion is not relevant.
You have ignored the fact that Mitts top adviser is a racist.
Run from the substance like a typical republican chicken shit.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25487 Oct 26, 2012
Condalisa Rice said on Gretta Van Sustrun this week that all judgements and criticisms about Libya and the Obama administration should be restrained until all the facts about the incident are concluded and the definite facts are known. Also, she is out stomping for Romney, so this is not a biased comment or prejudiced position from her, as you think it may be if it from someone inside the Obama camp. This is just sound reasoning, but Republicans want to jump the gun and make it a political issue hoping to influence the election results in favor of Romney.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25488 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Sununu and his over the top racist remarks made Powell and his support for Obama in the loop.
You have whined on and on, and on about how Powell opinion is not relevant.
You have ignored the fact that Mitts top adviser is a racist.
Run from the substance like a typical republican chicken shit.
Whew, that let's me out I'm not a Republican.
Henry

Houston, TX

#25489 Oct 26, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
http://visiontoamerica.com/12633/obama-suppor...
Of what? They will or they won’t.
All you're going to do is Bitch about Romney for the next four years now.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#25490 Oct 26, 2012
Mike I don't think calling emlu a name is a smart thing to do.All it indicates is frustration on your part.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#25491 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>That does not constitute 47% of American voters.
Are you all that bad at math?
If Mitt was referring to this, then why did he not say this? Why did he implicate 47% of American voters?

You see, we think he feels 47% of American voters, is this. But anyone that knows any facts on the matter, knows that is not possible.
I already told you: spin it as you wish. There are too many deadbeats abusing the system and I can assure you Obama will get their vote.

Location hidden

#25492 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Which foreign policy? Get specific, I looked up both positions and they relate only to military and national security issues. I at one time thought Powell could have ran for President, his expertise is in defense, that would have been the only thing against him. He needed knowledge of international economics and trade policy.
Lu, poor Mike thinks Colin Powell endorsing Obama is big news. He endorsed him in the last election. Do you think he endorsed him then based on his foreign policy experience? You think that has crossed Mike's mind yet?

Location hidden

#25493 Oct 26, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you: spin it as you wish. There are too many deadbeats abusing the system and I can assure you Obama will get their vote.
How many deadbeats are there abusing the system? Do you have a specific number?

Location hidden

#25494 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Then maybe you should not make fun of them for who they support for president.
Claiming you support the troops does not mean, you support the troops. Kind of like Fox news claiming to be fair and balanced.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Colin Powell endorsed Obama.
Woohoo, give that man a participation trophy!
I support our troops for what they do as a military. I couldn't give a fat rat's ass who they endorse! The rest of your post is just more spin.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25495 Oct 26, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
Mike I don't think calling emlu a name is a smart thing to do.All it indicates is frustration on your part.
Good observation. I was frustrated due to the persistent dodging of the substance, as I said.
Since when is having human emotion bad?

Location hidden

#25496 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_embedded&v= 2k_LMTNLZXc
Appearing on Fox News on Oct. 24, former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice expresses the need to wait for an investigation to complete before drawing conclusions on Benghazi.
How convenient for the democrat controlled Senate to hold hearings on Nov 15th....after the election. Also, isn't it a coincidence the man who made "the video" is scheduled to be released from jail after the election.

Location hidden

#25497 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> Want to impersonate me? Try answering a question.
Sorry, I can't spin like you.

Location hidden

#25498 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>That of course was in the 08 election. Nice try at deception. Do you work for fox news?
Oh, I thought for sure that Obama ran in '08. Guess that would make ole Bill a flip flopper.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25499 Oct 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, poor Mike thinks Colin Powell endorsing Obama is big news. He endorsed him in the last election. Do you think he endorsed him then based on his foreign policy experience? You think that has crossed Mike's mind yet?
It was big news then, and it is big news now. It is bigger now that Mitt's top advisor said it was due to race.

I cannot remember what reasons Powell gave last time, but I am sure he did not support him due to race.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25500 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I can't spin like you.
You mean you cannot answer a question.

Location hidden

#25501 Oct 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
How many deadbeats are there abusing the system? Do you have a specific number?
Arnold, here's just a little sampling:

http://www.calwatchdog.com/2011/07/05/welfare...

Location hidden

#25502 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so screw all other issues? Just put someone in office who is on your team, and who cares what dumb, barbaric crap they want to do besides cut taxes for the rich?
No wonder your team is has a bunch of crazies in office. I get it now. You only care about money. Money is your god. You are just a greedy bastard who does not care about others, only your own wallet. I get it.
When Mitt and his tax cuts for the rich does not affect the economy, you can raise the baby your wife had with that rapist because nutbag Richard Mourdock says you have to do it.
Typical liberal response. When the going gets tough, you resort to social issues. And why do you resort to social issues, because you can't defend your parties failed policies.
Check the polls, the number one issue is the economy! EVERYTHING else is on the back burner.

Location hidden

#25503 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It was big news then, and it is big news now. It is bigger now that Mitt's top advisor said it was due to race.
I cannot remember what reasons Powell gave last time, but I am sure he did not support him due to race.
But you cannot answer the question definitively here about why Powell endorsed him last time. Don't be a hypocrite and call other people out on the same thing you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taste of Gaston is about more than just food an... 4 hr Mortimer 2
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Wed I Hate Syracuse 251
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Wed I Hate Syracuse 234
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... Wed MaryOfConcern 6
Gaston County lockup - ANOTHER LaVecchia (Sep '12) Wed average joe 24
Missing child at Shamrock Garden Elementary School Tue Debbie 20
Walk Run Shoes (Apr '13) Sep 16 GoodWitchGlenda 23
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search