Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Did I tell you to vote based upon what Colin said? Nope.
Just another human? Well he is a human, and he has far more experience in what he is talking about than you and I. Especially on foreign policy. And I see you guys acting as if Obama's foreign policy is dismal. Well that may be your opinion, but a republican expert(Colin Powell) says otherwise.
That was my only point. Now you can add to it as you did and argue that all you wish. But that just makes you look stupid.
Mike, all the above is your opinion and you can argue it all you wish. The military isn't the problem in our country right now, the economy is. Do you know of any experience Mr. Powell has in that area? Either way, his endorsement matters little to me.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently, John Sununu thinks he is just a black person supporting another black person because they are both black.
And????

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently, John Sununu thinks he is just a black person supporting another black person because they are both black.
I thought Sununu was Cuban born of Palestinian descent. Mother from El Salvador. Really, I'm asking.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
And????
And he is the adviser of Mitt. Clearly he is a ditto head.
Clearly he is a racist ditto head.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, all the above is your opinion and you can argue it all you wish. The military isn't the problem in our country right now, the economy is. Do you know of any experience Mr. Powell has in that area? Either way, his endorsement matters little to me.
I could have sworn, for the past month, you and your team bitched about Obama's foreign policy regularly. Etch o sketch.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Sununu was Cuban born of Palestinian descent. Mother from El Salvador. Really, I'm asking.
I think you are correct, not that it matters to the price of tea in China.

He is now backtracking from his comments on Powell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And he is the adviser of Mitt. Clearly he is a ditto head.
Clearly he is a racist ditto head.
Do you have proof of your accusations or as usual this is just your opinion? I've cast my vote and as far as I'm concerned, Sununu could be Santa Claus and again, his opinion, as Colin Powell's, mattered little to me on voting for Romney.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are correct, not that it matters to the price of tea in China.
He is now backtracking from his comments on Powell.
I'm trying to make a lick of sense of racist ditto head. I don't see the connection. I guess I'm dense on this matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I could have sworn, for the past month, you and your team bitched about Obama's foreign policy regularly. Etch o sketch.
Actually, for the past month I, unlike you, will speak only for me, have not bitched about Obama's foreign policy, it's his continual lying about Libya.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I could have sworn, for the past month, you and your team bitched about Obama's foreign policy regularly. Etch o sketch.
Are you saying that Obama's foreign policy pertains only to military matters? Powell was a military adviser correct? I didn't know he also advised on trade and international policy. You seem to be bringing Powell into a realm that he was not qualified.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to make a lick of sense of racist ditto head. I don't see the connection. I guess I'm dense on this matter.
I don't either Lu, so I'm just going to let him keep throwing anything he can that will stick to argue with someone about, it's not going to be me anymore today. I've voted and I'll have to wait until election day for the outcome.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to make a lick of sense of racist ditto head. I don't see the connection. I guess I'm dense on this matter.
In 08 Rush Limbaugh said Powell endorsed Obama due to race. People who agree with all Rush says, proudly call themselves ditto heads. So it looks like Sununu is a ditto head because he agrees with Rush.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that Obama's foreign policy pertains only to military matters? Powell was a military adviser correct? I didn't know he also advised on trade and international policy. You seem to be bringing Powell into a realm that he was not qualified.
I would hardly call a National Security Adviser or a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, just a military adviser.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Meatloaf just endorsed Mitt.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

John Sununu made Powell's endorsement even more important and newsworthy. So I guess I should thank John for showing his blatant racism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> I would hardly call a National Security Adviser or a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, just a military adviser.
I would not call him adviser on trade either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> I would hardly call a National Security Adviser or a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, just a military adviser.
What would you call him?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What would you call him?
Someone who knows more than most humans on earth on American foreign policy.
Mitt's advisor suggested he is not supporting Obama due to policies, but due to race.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I would not call him adviser on trade either.
Then ignore what he says on that, if you do not think his knowledge educates him on this.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Co-chairman of the Romney campaign, Sununu thinks Powell only endorsed Obama because he is black. Not because of policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wachovia Customers Beware Wells Fargo Online Bi... (Apr '11) 4 hr Akita96th 127
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 10 hr leslis 10
Forbes - Charlotte In Top 10 Most Miserable Cities (Feb '08) 21 hr Ura Dickhole 65
Charlotte agency offers low-cost hearing aids f... Wed Jessie 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Wed chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Aug 18 Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Aug 17 JimmyJ 1

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••