“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#25466 Oct 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, all the above is your opinion and you can argue it all you wish. The military isn't the problem in our country right now, the economy is. Do you know of any experience Mr. Powell has in that area? Either way, his endorsement matters little to me.
I could have sworn, for the past month, you and your team bitched about Obama's foreign policy regularly. Etch o sketch.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25467 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Sununu was Cuban born of Palestinian descent. Mother from El Salvador. Really, I'm asking.
I think you are correct, not that it matters to the price of tea in China.

He is now backtracking from his comments on Powell.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25468 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And he is the adviser of Mitt. Clearly he is a ditto head.
Clearly he is a racist ditto head.
Do you have proof of your accusations or as usual this is just your opinion? I've cast my vote and as far as I'm concerned, Sununu could be Santa Claus and again, his opinion, as Colin Powell's, mattered little to me on voting for Romney.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25469 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are correct, not that it matters to the price of tea in China.
He is now backtracking from his comments on Powell.
I'm trying to make a lick of sense of racist ditto head. I don't see the connection. I guess I'm dense on this matter.

Location hidden

#25470 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I could have sworn, for the past month, you and your team bitched about Obama's foreign policy regularly. Etch o sketch.
Actually, for the past month I, unlike you, will speak only for me, have not bitched about Obama's foreign policy, it's his continual lying about Libya.

Location hidden

#25471 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I could have sworn, for the past month, you and your team bitched about Obama's foreign policy regularly. Etch o sketch.
Are you saying that Obama's foreign policy pertains only to military matters? Powell was a military adviser correct? I didn't know he also advised on trade and international policy. You seem to be bringing Powell into a realm that he was not qualified.

Location hidden

#25472 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to make a lick of sense of racist ditto head. I don't see the connection. I guess I'm dense on this matter.
I don't either Lu, so I'm just going to let him keep throwing anything he can that will stick to argue with someone about, it's not going to be me anymore today. I've voted and I'll have to wait until election day for the outcome.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25473 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to make a lick of sense of racist ditto head. I don't see the connection. I guess I'm dense on this matter.
In 08 Rush Limbaugh said Powell endorsed Obama due to race. People who agree with all Rush says, proudly call themselves ditto heads. So it looks like Sununu is a ditto head because he agrees with Rush.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25474 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that Obama's foreign policy pertains only to military matters? Powell was a military adviser correct? I didn't know he also advised on trade and international policy. You seem to be bringing Powell into a realm that he was not qualified.
I would hardly call a National Security Adviser or a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, just a military adviser.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25475 Oct 26, 2012
Meatloaf just endorsed Mitt.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25476 Oct 26, 2012
John Sununu made Powell's endorsement even more important and newsworthy. So I guess I should thank John for showing his blatant racism.

Location hidden

#25477 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> I would hardly call a National Security Adviser or a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, just a military adviser.
I would not call him adviser on trade either.

Location hidden

#25478 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> I would hardly call a National Security Adviser or a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, just a military adviser.
What would you call him?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25479 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What would you call him?
Someone who knows more than most humans on earth on American foreign policy.
Mitt's advisor suggested he is not supporting Obama due to policies, but due to race.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25480 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I would not call him adviser on trade either.
Then ignore what he says on that, if you do not think his knowledge educates him on this.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25481 Oct 26, 2012
Co-chairman of the Romney campaign, Sununu thinks Powell only endorsed Obama because he is black. Not because of policy.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25482 Oct 26, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You scared?
http://visiontoamerica.com/12633/obama-suppor...
Of what? They will or they won’t.

Location hidden

#25483 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Someone who knows more than most humans on earth on American foreign policy.
Mitt's advisor suggested he is not supporting Obama due to policies, but due to race.
Which foreign policy? Get specific, I looked up both positions and they relate only to military and national security issues. I at one time thought Powell could have ran for President, his expertise is in defense, that would have been the only thing against him. He needed knowledge of international economics and trade policy.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25484 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Which foreign policy? Get specific, I looked up both positions and they relate only to military and national security issues. I at one time thought Powell could have ran for President, his expertise is in defense, that would have been the only thing against him. He needed knowledge of international economics and trade policy.
Am I pushing for Powell to be president? Nope. So who are you debating?
You and your team have been bitching like crazy for the past month on Obama's national security issues.
Powell thinks he is doing well in this area. Powell said Mitt is changing his stance on national security issues.
Now take that for what it is. But trying to divert as you clearly are doing is just making you look desperate to demean Powell's endorsement.
Just as when Sununu tried to diminish his credibility by claiming Powell was only supporting Obama because he is black.

Location hidden

#25485 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Am I pushing for Powell to be president? Nope. So who are you debating?
You and your team have been bitching like crazy for the past month on Obama's national security issues.
Powell thinks he is doing well in this area. Powell said Mitt is changing his stance on national security issues.
Now take that for what it is. But trying to divert as you clearly are doing is just making you look desperate to demean Powell's endorsement.
Just as when Sununu tried to diminish his credibility by claiming Powell was only supporting Obama because he is black.
Can you read? Where did I say you were pushing anything. I didn't. Powell can say anything he likes now that he is out of the loop. You can't prove different so save your lip service. I'm not demeaning anything. I think Powell is a brilliant military strategist. I only commented on Sununu because it basically was a question. Simple question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlos Agurs 2 hr Lady T 2
Planter boxes at Methodist church 4 hr Scott-L 4
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Sun Oliver 22
Review: Roach Research Inc Mar 28 Dontburnbridges2011 1
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... Mar 28 Omg 2
Friday Night Live - Drunk By 9:00 (Jun '11) Mar 27 Paul Cantsteer 97
Thompson Orphanage (Jan '11) Mar 27 Denise Blalock Mc... 18
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web