Henry

Houston, TX

#25424 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
Thank you,:) I don't intend to provoke derogatory, vulgar comments. This is just a forum.
Unfortunately its also a forum for maladjusted freaks who only have the guts to insult people from the safety of their keyboard in mommys basement.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25425 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
Thank you,:) I don't intend to provoke derogatory, vulgar comments. This is just a forum.
Good morning Lu. TGIF!!! unless you have to work this weekend.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25426 Oct 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Lu. TGIF!!! unless you have to work this weekend.
Mornin' Bacon, you know I'm working this weekend. What are you up this weekend? Looks like weather may change.

Location hidden

#25427 Oct 26, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin' Bacon, you know I'm working this weekend. What are you up this weekend? Looks like weather may change.
Looks like the weather is really going to change. We're doing some inside work this weekend on the house. We were going to go to Camp LeJeune this weekend to see my great nephews play in their soccer game, but it's going to be a washout it appears. We decided to go next weekend, it'll be their last game. Their dad's deployed right now and we try to give my niece a break and a little time to herself.
Henry

Houston, TX

#25428 Oct 26, 2012
Change is coming.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#25429 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. If you check history, Republican Presidents have appointed more liberal Justices than conservative ones.
I know some conservative appointed judges now vote what would be considered liberal by conservatives. This is likely because the constitution is more liberal than conservatives think. Thus, these justices vote on how the constitution says, instead of what conservatives want.

Did any of the conservative judges get appointed by democrats?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25430 Oct 26, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No seriously, desperate people do desperate things. I heard once about a woman who used a wire coat hanger to abort a baby.
From what I understand, that was common before Roe V Wade. Many mothers of children died doing this, leaving children motherless.
Sometimes a person has more kids than they can handle, and they somehow fail to prevent the pregnancy. So what to do?

Conservatives fought against allowing the pill back in the day. Now they are still making it hard to come by. They want to outlaw abortion, and the morning after pill.
Bush made it hard to get, but finally allowed it after a fight.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25431 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing but love for our troops. You are the Spinmaster!
Then maybe you should not make fun of them for who they support for president.
Claiming you support the troops does not mean, you support the troops. Kind of like Fox news claiming to be fair and balanced.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Colin Powell endorsed Obama.
Woohoo, give that man a participation trophy!

Location hidden

#25432 Oct 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Obama and Clinton campaigning together can only help the Obama polls in the last week of the election. Maybe Romney can persuade George W. Bush to do the same for him as a matter of balance.
It doesn't sound as if Clinton even supports Obama

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25433 Oct 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the from the crowd that doesn't give a rat's ass who he endorses.
Speak for yourself, not for me. Why do you not respect what Colin Powell says?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25434 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you!
Clearly it is you who does not care what Colin Powell says.
You clearly do not know what I think. It seems to be a trend. Conservatives seem not to be able to put themselves in others shoes.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25435 Oct 26, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Appearing on Fox News on Oct. 24, former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice expresses the need to wait for an investigation to complete before drawing conclusions on Benghazi.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25436 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> It was my best Mike Duquette impersonation!
Want to impersonate me? Try answering a question.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25437 Oct 26, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt was referring to you!
So one individual (me) is 47% of Americans? Clearly your math is off.

The problem with what Mitt said is, he needs to show the whole of the 47% of Americans he was referring to, not just a portion of the 47% he was referring to.

You can cherry pick all you wish, the number clearly indicates troops who are fighting for your freedoms. Mitt thinks they feel they are victims and entitled.

He is is calling the millions who work regular jobs and just happen to fall into the tax bracket that does not demand they pay income taxes, as feeling like victims and entitled.

Mitt says, there is nothing he can do for them, as they are all just dependent upon the government.

Mitt is clearly wrong, as you are clearly wrong. But of course, you and he refuse to ever admit being wrong.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25438 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Then maybe you should not make fun of them for who they support for president.
Claiming you support the troops does not mean, you support the troops. Kind of like Fox news claiming to be fair and balanced.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Colin Powell endorsed Obama.
Woohoo, give that man a participation trophy!
Ok man, maybe the red bull han't kicked in yet, but you are going to have to explain claiming to support the troops does not mean you you support the troops.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25439 Oct 26, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't sound as if Clinton even supports Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rdji_M9gscAXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
That of course was in the 08 election. Nice try at deception. Do you work for fox news?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#25440 Oct 26, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok man, maybe the red bull han't kicked in yet, but you are going to have to explain claiming to support the troops does not mean you you support the troops.
Really? Do you need that spelled out to you?
Ok
As I said, when fox news 'claims' they are fair and balanced, does that mean they are fair and balanced? No. Just as claiming you support the troops, your actions may not support the troops.

Just because you claim to be smart, it does not mean you are smart.
Just because you claim a god exists, it does not mean a god exists.
Just because you claim to sing well, it does not mean you sing well.

Drink some coffee or something man.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25441 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_embedded&v= 2k_LMTNLZXc
Appearing on Fox News on Oct. 24, former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice expresses the need to wait for an investigation to complete before drawing conclusions on Benghazi.
Ask her today. Two drones filmed the attacks. I think it's past drawing a conclusion. Three locations American's were attacked and took heavy fire when they were mobile.

Location hidden

#25442 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Do you need that spelled out to you?
Ok
As I said, when fox news 'claims' they are fair and balanced, does that mean they are fair and balanced? No. Just as claiming you support the troops, your actions may not support the troops.
Just because you claim to be smart, it does not mean you are smart.
Just because you claim a god exists, it does not mean a god exists.
Just because you claim to sing well, it does not mean you sing well.
Drink some coffee or something man.
Oh I get it now. Like when you say you are right, even though it is painfully obvious you are wrong.

Got it.

Location hidden

#25443 Oct 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself, not for me. Why do you not respect what Colin Powell says?
Now it is disrespectful to disagree with opinions? hahaha
Surely you jest Mike. Surely you must be joking this morning.

Powell resigned because he disagreed with Bush. Powell's right. But Colin Powell wasn't the president or running the show.

I respect the man's intelligence. He's obviously smart because he was 4 star general and former chairman of the joint chiefs which is no easy task. But I and several others disagree with his perspective and opinion on Obama and Obama's handling of our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) 12 hr UTB 56
bggb 12 hr guest 5
Senator Kay Hagan Sun Wabash Tsunami 1
help........please help Sat Interesting 5
Cruising in Northlake mall? Oct 18 Hornyguy 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Oct 17 I Hate Syracuse 4,843
bank of america's vaibhav vaishnav july 11,2014... Oct 17 Brain M 2
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]