“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25404 Oct 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
A Repbulican saying he wants someone "who can work across the aisle" is like Silver saying he wants someone to suggest a good Soul food restaurant for him to try.
Feeling left out Arnie?

Cop out answer.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#25405 Oct 25, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
It looks as though the word is getting out over Claire McCaskill and her husband and just how she is helping his businesses out in the Senate. Real estate projects associated with Joseph Shepard received more than $20 million in stimulus money at taxpayerÂ’s expense.

http://nlpc.org/stories/2012/10/25/exclusive-...
Not much different than Joe Biden's brother "James" getting the billion $$ contract for construction work in Iraq.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/132...

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25406 Oct 25, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much different than Joe Biden's brother "James" getting the billion $$ contract for construction work in Iraq.
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/132...
After the Halliburton scandals under Bush...wow...you guys are"home teaming"it tonight...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25407 Oct 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No birth control is one hundred percent effective.
A condom can break. Sometimes peoples natural urges take over their rational thought. It is called reality. You and your team refuses to acknowledge reality. You refuse to produce effective solutions.
In fact,your policies make for more problems, such as the Bush program of 'abstinence only teaching'. The data clearly shows that failed.
"Natural urges" LOL, did you just acknowledge a human factor. I've got the natural urge for a Mercedes, put my personal responsibility says no. And no means no.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25408 Oct 25, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"Natural urges" LOL, did you just acknowledge a human factor. I've got the natural urge for a Mercedes, put my personal responsibility says no. And no means no.
Sick on topic as---shole......politics....go t it? Asheville is my home....200,000 is my earnings last year, all from low-paying workers...thanks...Tools...SUC K hard and you may get to where I am.........

Location hidden

#25409 Oct 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you are preaching to the choir. It is not I who wishes to take away your rights.
Yes, it is very old fashioned to imply men will starve because you are pissed off.
And it is in poor taste to try and piss someone off as you just claimed to do.
Typical republican.
Did you really say "It is not I"? Here again is that human factor. You try to take away my rights and I'll be damned if I feed your ass. It's the big red Staples button Mike, can't believe they charge five bucks for them. It's always in poor taste to piss someone off, if I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry Mike.

Location hidden

#25410 Oct 25, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Did you really say "It is not I"? Here again is that human factor. You try to take away my rights and I'll be damned if I feed your ass. It's the big red Staples button Mike, can't believe they charge five bucks for them. It's always in poor taste to piss someone off, if I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry Mike.
Just screw off TOOL...save your apologies for the lord....as---shole......dumb tool....
TJ Monk

Houston, TX

#25411 Oct 25, 2012
I have sex with my brother.He's extra large and I love it,

Location hidden

#25412 Oct 25, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
You are imitating me....I didn't write that post....TOOL

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25413 Oct 26, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
Idiots always resort to this type of juvenile post. Forever stuck on the elementary school playground.

Location hidden

#25414 Oct 26, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling left out Arnie?
Cop out answer.
No Silver, not at all. Feeling good, actually. Time will tell who will scatter soon enough.

Location hidden

#25415 Oct 26, 2012
Obama and Clinton campaigning together can only help the Obama polls in the last week of the election. Maybe Romney can persuade George W. Bush to do the same for him as a matter of balance.

Location hidden

#25416 Oct 26, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Obama and Clinton campaigning together can only help the Obama polls in the last week of the election. Maybe Romney can persuade George W. Bush to do the same for him as a matter of balance.
You know that might not be a bad idea. I just watched a "recreation" of the Libya mess. Yes, Bush might just be a big push for Romney. When leaders fight back after American's are killed, they are popular.

Location hidden

#25417 Oct 26, 2012
PS Good morning AZ, hope you are well today.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#25418 Oct 26, 2012
Obama should fight back like Bush did.We should immediately attack and invade Canada for the Libyan consulate attacks.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#25419 Oct 26, 2012
Hey Arnold why have you not condemned what Monk said to Lu? You think what he said to her is not reprehensible?
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#25420 Oct 26, 2012
Pray to Jesus you never meet me Monk.
Henry

Houston, TX

#25421 Oct 26, 2012
These lowlifes get on here and talk to the ladies like they are dirt.There's a cockroach under every rock in North Carolina.

Location hidden

#25422 Oct 26, 2012
Thank you,:) I don't intend to provoke derogatory, vulgar comments. This is just a forum.
Henry

Houston, TX

#25423 Oct 26, 2012
Yakov Smirnov said that he was the recipient of socialized medicine in RUSSIA.He said it was free.Also said you get what you pay for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 2 hr Nader 240
CATHY- Waffle House Belmont 4 hr Pete Sanchez 2
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 7 hr Resource Action 252
Review: Brookdale Animal Hospital (Dec '13) 9 hr Cory Trevor 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 10 hr Lamb Cobb 4,842
Go Big Red 12 hr ALWAYS A RAIDER 16
The Raider Dynasty is OVER! 12 hr ALWAYS A RAIDER 14
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••