Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25383 Oct 25, 2012
A Repbulican saying he wants someone "who can work across the aisle" is like Silver saying he wants someone to suggest a good Soul food restaurant for him to try.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25384 Oct 25, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you enjoy. I have had 4 Fords and all give me over 300,000 miles with no trobles. I cann't complane.
A girl I know just bought one and let me drive it and DAMN its nice!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25385 Oct 25, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially if they want to stay that way :)
But , all joking aside, I think it's a shame that our society thinks that way. I guess I'm old and think more of humanity than going out to scam a man for his money. The child pays the cost in the end. We need smarter people.

Location hidden

#25386 Oct 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
It is gods will that rape happens, so the woman should be forced to bear the child of a rapist.
Who just made this statement?
Who cares?
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Location hidden

#25387 Oct 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Does DUKE/Progress Energy online 2 more plants when you turn it on and is NASA having to reposition 3 satellites in order for you to link up to the web?
That's funny, I didn't know she had NSA clearance.

Location hidden

#25388 Oct 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Does DUKE/Progress Energy online 2 more plants when you turn it on and is NASA having to reposition 3 satellites in order for you to link up to the web?
Sounds as if NASA may call HER for help!

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#25389 Oct 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. Who was Mitt referring to when he spoke of the 47%?
Do the troops pay income tax? You run from all the hard questions. You are a chicken shit who runs, then claims to have answered the question. You don't, so quit lying.
Those that refuse to get off their ass and look for a job when they are more than capable of working. Those that are to damn proud to accept a minimum wage job when they can sit on their ass and collect a check for doing nothing. Those that contribute nothing productive but keep their hand out for "their" share. THAT is the 47% that Romney is referring to.

Spin that as you wish but you and I both know Romney is talking about the deadbeats that continually abuse the system and will vote democrat to keep the handouts coming!

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#25390 Oct 25, 2012
T
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you enjoy. I have had 4 Fords and all give me over 300,000 miles with no trobles. I cann't complane.
the ford I got now runs 250000 miles on it on all original componets minus the interval change out stuff. Original clutch too.

Location hidden

#25391 Oct 25, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
T<quoted text>the ford I got now runs 250000 miles on it on all original componets minus the interval change out stuff. Original clutch too.
I love my green, paid for, 85k miles, 4x4 Ford Ranger. I don't care what Waco says.

Location hidden

#25392 Oct 25, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I love my green, paid for, 85k miles, 4x4 Ford Ranger. I don't care what Waco says.
I love my silver/gold looking kind of color that is 10 years old, paid for, 132K miles Ford Escape with some kind of 4-wheel drive. It's not my primary. but she'll do if all else fails. I call it my female version of a pick-up truck.

Location hidden

#25393 Oct 25, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>But , all joking aside, I think it's a shame that our society thinks that way. I guess I'm old and think more of humanity than going out to scam a man for his money. The child pays the cost in the end. We need smarter people.
Lu, it's the truth. Women will hook up with a man of means and have a baby or two, they're set for life after that. I guess the woman thinks if money makes her happy it will a child. Children are pretty content with loving parents UNTIL they turn about 16. Then they could care less, SHOW THEM THE MONEY!!!

Location hidden

#25395 Oct 25, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, I didn't know she had NSA clearance.
Lu, that would be about the only clearance I haven't had.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#25396 Oct 25, 2012
Lu and Bacon I believe y'all know how I feel.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#25397 Oct 25, 2012
Great video to watch.

http://youtu.be/jHsb17MRAj8 .
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25398 Oct 25, 2012
Obama Supporters Continue to Threaten Riots, Assassination if Romney Wins.

http://visiontoamerica.com/12633/obama-suppor...

Location hidden

#25399 Oct 25, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, it's the truth. Women will hook up with a man of means and have a baby or two, they're set for life after that. I guess the woman thinks if money makes her happy it will a child. Children are pretty content with loving parents UNTIL they turn about 16. Then they could care less, SHOW THEM THE MONEY!!!
That is the truth. It's the problem with our society. Look at Asian culture's, how many more people, and respect still means something there.

Location hidden

#25400 Oct 25, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Lu and Bacon I believe y'all know how I feel.
I hope I do.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#25401 Oct 25, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama Supporters Continue to Threaten Riots, Assassination if Romney Wins.
http://visiontoamerica.com/12633/obama-suppor...
You scared?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25402 Oct 25, 2012
It looks as though the word is getting out over Claire McCaskill and her husband and just how she is helping his businesses out in the Senate. Real estate projects associated with Joseph Shepard received more than $20 million in stimulus money at taxpayer’s expense.

http://nlpc.org/stories/2012/10/25/exclusive-...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25403 Oct 25, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
Great video to watch.
http://youtu.be/jHsb17MRAj8 .
I concur. Excellent video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Kay Hagan 7 hr Wabash Tsunami 1
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) 7 hr Wabash Tsunami 50
help........please help Sat Interesting 5
Cruising in Northlake mall? Sat Hornyguy 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Oct 17 I Hate Syracuse 4,843
bank of america's vaibhav vaishnav july 11,2014... Oct 17 Brain M 2
Where is Brigida Mack (Apr '09) Oct 16 James 40
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]