HENRY

Houston, TX

#25159 Oct 25, 2012
Hello Lu.Good morning.Also to You Bacon.And to the rest of the republican Nazis and the Communist democrats.Also to Silvercoast who is so unique he can't be categorized.
Virgil tibbs

Lexington, NC

#25160 Oct 25, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The NATURAL liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but to have only the law of nature for his rule. John Lecke.
We had a good system until people learn they could use the government to steal from their neighbors. I see you thing people that believe in indiviual freedom should go to another country.
Americans do not need to go to any other country to find freedom. We just need to have the courage to defend what is ours.
what the hell that suppose mean. im
A black man and a theft.this Whitey game ain't funny I work for my money. im not on welfare.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25161 Oct 25, 2012
Embassys? What about New York? Seems like I remember over 3000 people being killed by a terrorist attack while Dubya was president. Oh yes, now I remember. They call it 911 these days. Rember that one? Who was president? Also the president (Dubya) had been repeatedly warned about the coming attack and did nothing. In fact on the morning of the attack, Bush I was having breakfast with one of the Bin Laden family members. I guess you dont remember any of that ?
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Mike, the point of him releasing his college transcripts has noting to do with his intelligence, rather to clear up any and all accusations.
Of course other countries prefer Obama over Romney, they perceive him as weak. He does have the support of Putin, Chavez, Castro, etc...
Bush was no saint, I'll give you that one, but I don't recall any of our embassies/consulates being attacked under Bush. Other countries didn't perceive him as weak.
Your party should quit trying to compare Romney to Bush, the American people aren't buying it.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25162 Oct 25, 2012
Romney is a Bush clone.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, they are buying it. Even you don't like the subject brought up, so that shows your sensitivity to the comparison. Other Republicans I know become very defensive when the subject comes up. I really can't blame you. The man didn't attend the last two Republican conventions. Seems like about all Republicans feel the same about Bush. He was a total embarrasment. The Democratic comparison of Romney and Bush is a good strategy. It's working.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25163 Oct 25, 2012
Left leaning David Letterman, "The President is lying about Gov Romney.......I felt discouraged"

http://guardianlv.com/2012/10/even-staunch-ob...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25164 Oct 25, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
Good morning Lu. I bet you're already working. How ya doin? This is so funny my dad told me last night he wanted to take me out for breakfast and then he'd buy a nice roast for me to cook for supper!! I thought I would roll out laughing. Hey, I'll cook the breakfast and he can buy supper. I believe I'm getting the raw end of the deal on his meal plan.
Good mornin', you are correct, I like to read my own books and make my own decisions.:) I've met a LOT of "shells", I need the real deal. If it makes your Dad happy, I'd have a roast in the over by 5:00. I miss my Dad so much. I hope you have a great day and get your computer fixed. Can't lose you on here!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25165 Oct 25, 2012
During the deregulation/no regulation days of Dubya Bush, BoA and Countrywide stuck the American taxpayers for over $1,000,000,000. That lawsuit against BoA is coming to trial soon.

Romney (Bush clone) says we don't need no stinking banking regulations.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25166 Oct 25, 2012
So are you claiming Romney didn't say "Let Detroit go bankrupt"?

Or are you saying its a lie because Twitt flip flopped ----again?

So if the flip flopper was telling the truth then, now he is lying or vise versa. Geese. You trust that jellyfish?
Pro-American wrote:
Left leaning David Letterman, "The President is lying about Gov Romney.......I felt discouraged"
http://guardianlv.com/2012/10/even-staunch-ob...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25167 Oct 25, 2012
Anybody think a charity gonna get 5 million?

Location hidden

#25168 Oct 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
During the deregulation/no regulation days of Dubya Bush, BoA and Countrywide stuck the American taxpayers for over $1,000,000,000. That lawsuit against BoA is coming to trial soon.
Romney (Bush clone) says we don't need no stinking banking regulations.
Congress, Frank and Dodd, were pushing these bad loans, encouraging them, then gladly used Fannie and Freddy to buy them up from Countrywide. The chickens havre come home to roost and now they're using BOA as the scapegoat. Typical Chicago thuggery!

Location hidden

#25169 Oct 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
So are you claiming Romney didn't say "Let Detroit go bankrupt"?
Or are you saying its a lie because Twitt flip flopped ----again?
So if the flip flopper was telling the truth then, now he is lying or vise versa. Geese. You trust that jellyfish?
<quoted text>
Yes he said let them go bankrupt, that's not the issue. Do your homework and quit watching BSNBC. Obama was lying and now your own constituents are seeing it.
Did you watch the episode or read the article?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25170 Oct 25, 2012
We had a good system until people learn they could use the government to steal from their neighbors

I see no difference between the morality of the rich taking $1.3 trillion dollars per year from the US treasury and the morality of social programs taking 0.8 trillion per year.

If the rich would stop stealing trillions , then maybe the poor would stop stealing thousands..

We both oppose dead beats. I just don't want to let the most expensive ones off the hook.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25171 Oct 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Embassys? What about New York? Seems like I remember over 3000 people being killed by a terrorist attack while Dubya was president. Oh yes, now I remember. They call it 911 these days. Rember that one? Who was president? Also the president (Dubya) had been repeatedly warned about the coming attack and did nothing. In fact on the morning of the attack, Bush I was having breakfast with one of the Bin Laden family members. I guess you dont remember any of that ?
Or Pearl Harbor under FDR?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#25172 Oct 25, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The NATURAL liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but to have only the law of nature for his rule. John Lecke.
We had a good system until people learn they could use the government to steal from their neighbors. I see you thing people that believe in indiviual freedom should go to another country.
Americans do not need to go to any other country to find freedom. We just need to have the courage to defend what is ours.
Let's take the romanticization of the native american indian for instance. They lived in harmony until the white man came to this country? They took form nature only what they could return, sure. But, did not each tribe have a chief, warriors, hunters, gathers, medicine men,etc. There were wars amoung tribes for one reason or another.
Are'nt we all in one way or another by human nature driven by greed, power and control to some extent? Can we assume that one could live in a mountain top cave and never depend on another for their survival? Is it not true that if there were but one family on the face of the earth someone would have to establish authority to ensure the survival of the majority?
I believe it is the manner in which authority is asserted that causes unrest and discontent amoung people.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25173 Oct 25, 2012
Oh my goodness! Those poor honest bankers were being forced to make hundreds of thousands of bad loans by the wicked old congress.
I am sure it had nothing to do with getting paid by the loan to make them in the first place and giving kick backs to the wicked congress . By shifting those bad loans onto Fannie and Freddie, the poor innocent bankers made over $4 billion dollars, which they accepted only reluctantly after having hedged their bets and shifting the loan insurance to the Federal government (us taxpayers.) I'm just all broken up over the plight of those poor innocent scapegoated souls. I think we should just use another 830 billion dollars of tax payer money to give them more bonuses.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Congress, Frank and Dodd, were pushing these bad loans, encouraging them, then gladly used Fannie and Freddy to buy them up from Countrywide. The chickens havre come home to roost and now they're using BOA as the scapegoat. Typical Chicago thuggery!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25174 Oct 25, 2012
Was FDR having breakfast with one of the Bin Ladens that morning also?
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Pearl Harbor under FDR?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#25175 Oct 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Embassys? What about New York? Seems like I remember over 3000 people being killed by a terrorist attack while Dubya was president. Oh yes, now I remember. They call it 911 these days. Rember that one? Who was president? Also the president (Dubya) had been repeatedly warned about the coming attack and did nothing. In fact on the morning of the attack, Bush I was having breakfast with one of the Bin Laden family members. I guess you dont remember any of that ?
Again. You missed the point and twisted what Pro said to make an irrelavent point
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25176 Oct 25, 2012
BSNBC? Funny. Kind of like Faux News. My take on the situation is that the flip flopper is trying to lie out of what he said because Ohio is so important to the election.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Yes he said let them go bankrupt, that's not the issue. Do your homework and quit watching BSNBC. Obama was lying and now your own constituents are seeing it.
Did you watch the episode or read the article?

Location hidden

#25177 Oct 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
Embassys? What about New York? Seems like I remember over 3000 people being killed by a terrorist attack while Dubya was president. Oh yes, now I remember. They call it 911 these days. Rember that one? Who was president? Also the president (Dubya) had been repeatedly warned about the coming attack and did nothing. In fact on the morning of the attack, Bush I was having breakfast with one of the Bin Laden family members. I guess you dont remember any of that ?
<quoted text>
9/11 came on the heels of a weak democrat Clinton. How many embassys and Navy ships were attacked on Clinton's watch with NO response? Al-Qaeda learned real quick not to mess with America when a Republican is in the White House, haven't been attacked since......well, until this spineless president took office.

Location hidden

#25178 Oct 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
BSNBC? Funny. Kind of like Faux News. My take on the situation is that the flip flopper is trying to lie out of what he said because Ohio is so important to the election.
<quoted text>
Have you actually read the op ed piece?
Ohio is important but not the end all be all, Romney can still win without Ohio. Of course, it's all irrelevant since he'll take Ohio & Mich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Big Red 32 min ALWAYS A RAIDER 16
The Raider Dynasty is OVER! 39 min ALWAYS A RAIDER 14
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 16 hr cha ching 34
Taste of Gaston is about more than just food an... Thu Mortimer 2
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Sep 17 I Hate Syracuse 251
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 17 I Hate Syracuse 234
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... Sep 17 MaryOfConcern 6
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlotte News, Events & Info