Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25150 Oct 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, they are buying it. Even you don't like the subject brought up, so that shows your sensitivity to the comparison. Other Republicans I know become very defensive when the subject comes up. I really can't blame you. The man didn't attend the last two Republican conventions. Seems like about all Republicans feel the same about Bush. He was a total embarrasment. The Democratic comparison of Romney and Bush is a good strategy. It's working.
I beg to differ, all of the polls are trending Romney. My point is when the liberals resort to this silly comparison, it makes you look desperate.....and that's currently the perception and it's working.....against you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25151 Oct 25, 2012
Vote Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Working where?
Even in Michigan the poll numbers are tied now! If Obama can't even win in Michigan where he supposedly saved the auto industry hes lost it all.
Exactly! We all know he didn't save the auto industry, he saved the UAW......perhaps payback for the votes with taxpayer money.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25152 Oct 25, 2012
Good morning Lu. I bet you're already working. How ya doin? This is so funny my dad told me last night he wanted to take me out for breakfast and then he'd buy a nice roast for me to cook for supper!! I thought I would roll out laughing. Hey, I'll cook the breakfast and he can buy supper. I believe I'm getting the raw end of the deal on his meal plan.
Virgil tibbs

Asheville, NC

#25153 Oct 25, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly! We all know he didn't save the auto industry, he saved the UAW......perhaps payback for the votes with taxpayer money.
you crazy hell shit I drive a impala ss GM got it going on.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#25154 Oct 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Folly Beach a lot and thinking about purchasing some property near there. I prefer the folly beach crabshack, but my wife likes loggerheads beach grill. We both enjoyed the BLU resturant. BLU was more of a sosphitocated atmosphere in a small beach community, but if you don't mind that kind of environment and enjoy a romantic evening, well worth the price.
I love Folly Beach! We ate at the crabshack and Locklears. My favorite place of all though was RB'S at Shem Creek. Was a little dissapointed in Fleets Landing this time. It's always rocking at the Noisy Oyster love that too. Did't make it to Hymans or get a carriage ride this time. lol. A friend of mine has a place on Ghost Island. May go down in November, that is if work permits.
Virgil tibbs

Asheville, NC

#25155 Oct 25, 2012
Hillbilly jack wrote:
These niggers are getting crazy.
But im ready to why don't you
Come to my house darky.
tell me were you live I probelly allready know your Lilly white wife honky.
Virgil tibbs

Asheville, NC

#25156 Oct 25, 2012
Damn you white people make me sick.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25157 Oct 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Which country other than the US would you like to live where true freedom exists? Give me an example of a better system.
The NATURAL liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but to have only the law of nature for his rule. John Lecke.

We had a good system until people learn they could use the government to steal from their neighbors. I see you thing people that believe in indiviual freedom should go to another country.
Americans do not need to go to any other country to find freedom. We just need to have the courage to defend what is ours.
HENRY

Houston, TX

#25159 Oct 25, 2012
Hello Lu.Good morning.Also to You Bacon.And to the rest of the republican Nazis and the Communist democrats.Also to Silvercoast who is so unique he can't be categorized.
Virgil tibbs

Lexington, NC

#25160 Oct 25, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The NATURAL liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but to have only the law of nature for his rule. John Lecke.
We had a good system until people learn they could use the government to steal from their neighbors. I see you thing people that believe in indiviual freedom should go to another country.
Americans do not need to go to any other country to find freedom. We just need to have the courage to defend what is ours.
what the hell that suppose mean. im
A black man and a theft.this Whitey game ain't funny I work for my money. im not on welfare.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25161 Oct 25, 2012
Embassys? What about New York? Seems like I remember over 3000 people being killed by a terrorist attack while Dubya was president. Oh yes, now I remember. They call it 911 these days. Rember that one? Who was president? Also the president (Dubya) had been repeatedly warned about the coming attack and did nothing. In fact on the morning of the attack, Bush I was having breakfast with one of the Bin Laden family members. I guess you dont remember any of that ?
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Mike, the point of him releasing his college transcripts has noting to do with his intelligence, rather to clear up any and all accusations.
Of course other countries prefer Obama over Romney, they perceive him as weak. He does have the support of Putin, Chavez, Castro, etc...
Bush was no saint, I'll give you that one, but I don't recall any of our embassies/consulates being attacked under Bush. Other countries didn't perceive him as weak.
Your party should quit trying to compare Romney to Bush, the American people aren't buying it.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25162 Oct 25, 2012
Romney is a Bush clone.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, they are buying it. Even you don't like the subject brought up, so that shows your sensitivity to the comparison. Other Republicans I know become very defensive when the subject comes up. I really can't blame you. The man didn't attend the last two Republican conventions. Seems like about all Republicans feel the same about Bush. He was a total embarrasment. The Democratic comparison of Romney and Bush is a good strategy. It's working.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25163 Oct 25, 2012
Left leaning David Letterman, "The President is lying about Gov Romney.......I felt discouraged"

http://guardianlv.com/2012/10/even-staunch-ob...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25164 Oct 25, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
Good morning Lu. I bet you're already working. How ya doin? This is so funny my dad told me last night he wanted to take me out for breakfast and then he'd buy a nice roast for me to cook for supper!! I thought I would roll out laughing. Hey, I'll cook the breakfast and he can buy supper. I believe I'm getting the raw end of the deal on his meal plan.
Good mornin', you are correct, I like to read my own books and make my own decisions.:) I've met a LOT of "shells", I need the real deal. If it makes your Dad happy, I'd have a roast in the over by 5:00. I miss my Dad so much. I hope you have a great day and get your computer fixed. Can't lose you on here!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25165 Oct 25, 2012
During the deregulation/no regulation days of Dubya Bush, BoA and Countrywide stuck the American taxpayers for over $1,000,000,000. That lawsuit against BoA is coming to trial soon.

Romney (Bush clone) says we don't need no stinking banking regulations.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25166 Oct 25, 2012
So are you claiming Romney didn't say "Let Detroit go bankrupt"?

Or are you saying its a lie because Twitt flip flopped ----again?

So if the flip flopper was telling the truth then, now he is lying or vise versa. Geese. You trust that jellyfish?
Pro-American wrote:
Left leaning David Letterman, "The President is lying about Gov Romney.......I felt discouraged"
http://guardianlv.com/2012/10/even-staunch-ob...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25167 Oct 25, 2012
Anybody think a charity gonna get 5 million?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25168 Oct 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
During the deregulation/no regulation days of Dubya Bush, BoA and Countrywide stuck the American taxpayers for over $1,000,000,000. That lawsuit against BoA is coming to trial soon.
Romney (Bush clone) says we don't need no stinking banking regulations.
Congress, Frank and Dodd, were pushing these bad loans, encouraging them, then gladly used Fannie and Freddy to buy them up from Countrywide. The chickens havre come home to roost and now they're using BOA as the scapegoat. Typical Chicago thuggery!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25169 Oct 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
So are you claiming Romney didn't say "Let Detroit go bankrupt"?
Or are you saying its a lie because Twitt flip flopped ----again?
So if the flip flopper was telling the truth then, now he is lying or vise versa. Geese. You trust that jellyfish?
<quoted text>
Yes he said let them go bankrupt, that's not the issue. Do your homework and quit watching BSNBC. Obama was lying and now your own constituents are seeing it.
Did you watch the episode or read the article?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#25170 Oct 25, 2012
We had a good system until people learn they could use the government to steal from their neighbors

I see no difference between the morality of the rich taking $1.3 trillion dollars per year from the US treasury and the morality of social programs taking 0.8 trillion per year.

If the rich would stop stealing trillions , then maybe the poor would stop stealing thousands..

We both oppose dead beats. I just don't want to let the most expensive ones off the hook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blow you ACL out Cam Newton 26 min Donnie Donowitz 5
I need help renting a Property! 1 hr alaneritch 1
Cam Newton upset he's not going to Disney World 2 hr Triple K 1
Could Johnny Football be headed to Charlotte? 5 hr Triple K 1
Superbowl 5 hr Triple K 2
A Mexican coach and Negro QB..Really? 5 hr Triple K 1
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 19 hr pope 552
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages