Virgil tibbs

United States

#25135 Oct 25, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Merely an observation, nothing more.As a matter of fact i've been preoccupied lately and I haven't been on Topix as much.Of course Mike knows nothing of military strategy or tactics.I doubt if he knows a Greek phalanx from a Roman square.My observation wasn't aimed at you two but rather people in general.
very honky
Virgil tibbs

United States

#25136 Oct 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You would get a big surprise.
what you a honky with a black woman
Virgil tibbs

United States

#25137 Oct 25, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast if you are feeling lonely I'm sure I could dig up a few horrifying insults but I'm just not into it these days.All I can think of is a damn fifth wheel.
you don't make any scene cracker
Virgil tibbs

United States

#25138 Oct 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Cooper, You sure know your "Coon Movies". Virgil Tibbs? If this was a category on Jeopardy, you would wipe the board. But, I would bet that you have skills in other wiping areas as well.
what the hell thought you was a brother

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25140 Oct 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Point is, the records of Obama in college is not going to tell you if he is any smarter or dumber than your perception now sees it.
As of now, if you are going on how other nations sees Obama versus Romney, they are on team Obama.
How do you think the world looked at us under Bush? Under Bush, the economy tanked. Bush invaded countries claiming they certainly had WMD's and yet had none.
Now Mitt wants to run our government much the same attitude as Bush. Thanks, but no thanks.
Mike, the point of him releasing his college transcripts has noting to do with his intelligence, rather to clear up any and all accusations.
Of course other countries prefer Obama over Romney, they perceive him as weak. He does have the support of Putin, Chavez, Castro, etc...
Bush was no saint, I'll give you that one, but I don't recall any of our embassies/consulates being attacked under Bush. Other countries didn't perceive him as weak.
Your party should quit trying to compare Romney to Bush, the American people aren't buying it.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25141 Oct 25, 2012
The more I look, the more I see, the more I read, the more I learn, the more I lament the sorry state of American freedoms.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15091251/la...

We are nothing more than state property to be used as the communist see fit.

Location hidden

#25142 Oct 25, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>
Your party should quit trying to compare Romney to Bush, the American people aren't buying it.
The fact is, they are buying it. Even you don't like the subject brought up, so that shows your sensitivity to the comparison. Other Republicans I know become very defensive when the subject comes up. I really can't blame you. The man didn't attend the last two Republican conventions. Seems like about all Republicans feel the same about Bush. He was a total embarrasment. The Democratic comparison of Romney and Bush is a good strategy. It's working.

Location hidden

#25143 Oct 25, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
The more I look, the more I see, the more I read, the more I learn, the more I lament the sorry state of American freedoms.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15091251/la...
We are nothing more than state property to be used as the communist see fit.
Which country other than the US would you like to live where true freedom exists? Give me an example of a better system.
Virgil tibbs

United States

#25145 Oct 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, they are buying it. Even you don't like the subject brought up, so that shows your sensitivity to the comparison. Other Republicans I know become very defensive when the subject comes up. I really can't blame you. The man didn't attend the last two Republican conventions. Seems like about all Republicans feel the same about Bush. He was a total embarrasment. The Democratic comparison of Romney and Bush is a good strategy. It's working.
there both honkys
Vote Romney

Hickory, NC

#25146 Oct 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Working where?
Even in Michigan the poll numbers are tied now! If Obama can't even win in Michigan where he supposedly saved the auto industry hes lost it all.
Virgil tibbs

United States

#25148 Oct 25, 2012
Vote Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Working where?
Even in Michigan the poll numbers are tied now! If Obama can't even win in Michigan where he supposedly saved the auto industry hes lost it all.
another cracker Obamas going to win big
Virgil tibbs

United States

#25149 Oct 25, 2012
Everything was good till that cracker bush got in.

Location hidden

#25150 Oct 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ, all of the polls are trending Romney. My point is when the liberals resort to this silly comparison, it makes you look desperate.....and that's currently the perception and it's working.....against you.

Location hidden

#25151 Oct 25, 2012
Vote Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Working where?
Exactly! We all know he didn't save the auto industry, he saved the UAW......perhaps payback for the votes with taxpayer money.

Location hidden

#25152 Oct 25, 2012
Good morning Lu. I bet you're already working. How ya doin? This is so funny my dad told me last night he wanted to take me out for breakfast and then he'd buy a nice roast for me to cook for supper!! I thought I would roll out laughing. Hey, I'll cook the breakfast and he can buy supper. I believe I'm getting the raw end of the deal on his meal plan.
Virgil tibbs

Asheville, NC

#25153 Oct 25, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly! We all know he didn't save the auto industry, he saved the UAW......perhaps payback for the votes with taxpayer money.
you crazy hell shit I drive a impala ss GM got it going on.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#25154 Oct 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Folly Beach a lot and thinking about purchasing some property near there. I prefer the folly beach crabshack, but my wife likes loggerheads beach grill. We both enjoyed the BLU resturant. BLU was more of a sosphitocated atmosphere in a small beach community, but if you don't mind that kind of environment and enjoy a romantic evening, well worth the price.
I love Folly Beach! We ate at the crabshack and Locklears. My favorite place of all though was RB'S at Shem Creek. Was a little dissapointed in Fleets Landing this time. It's always rocking at the Noisy Oyster love that too. Did't make it to Hymans or get a carriage ride this time. lol. A friend of mine has a place on Ghost Island. May go down in November, that is if work permits.
Virgil tibbs

Asheville, NC

#25155 Oct 25, 2012
Hillbilly jack wrote:
These niggers are getting crazy.
But im ready to why don't you
Come to my house darky.
tell me were you live I probelly allready know your Lilly white wife honky.
Virgil tibbs

Asheville, NC

#25156 Oct 25, 2012
Damn you white people make me sick.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#25157 Oct 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Which country other than the US would you like to live where true freedom exists? Give me an example of a better system.
The NATURAL liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but to have only the law of nature for his rule. John Lecke.

We had a good system until people learn they could use the government to steal from their neighbors. I see you thing people that believe in indiviual freedom should go to another country.
Americans do not need to go to any other country to find freedom. We just need to have the courage to defend what is ours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 1 hr inexplicable 400
Cherry Crush 13 hr Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? 20 hr Displaced 2
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 21 hr Hornetcpl 35
Legit massage for wife? 21 hr Hornetcpl 3
Woman Who Stabbed Neighbor To Get The Devil Ou... (Jul '11) Tue Lola_Bunny 8
bush 2016!!! Tue BUSH 2016 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web