Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
big tea party repub

Asheboro, NC

#23719 Oct 17, 2012
What must be black
big tea party repub

Asheboro, NC

#23720 Oct 17, 2012
Waco cross dressing trucker
Better change you name to
This
Allen

Robbins, NC

#23721 Oct 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> There's a Chinese guy out there with your name on his bayonet.
There's an army of all walks of life out there with bayonets with this fools name on them! LMAO,thanks Waco got my belly laugh today.
big tea party repub

Asheboro, NC

#23722 Oct 17, 2012
Oh God it Allen I mean Waco
Talking his self you going
to start jerking off
big tea party repub

Asheboro, NC

#23723 Oct 17, 2012
Your petty little man im out of here
Waco et al

United States

#23724 Oct 17, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an army of all walks of life out there with bayonets with this fools name on them! LMAO,thanks Waco got my belly laugh today.
The guy ain't no hard target!
Allen

Robbins, NC

#23725 Oct 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
APPARENTLY I've forgotten how to spell"plan"and "government"and "making" and"cockroach".I apologize! Ha ha ha!
Hi Waco, I owe you an apology. I purposely misspelled the word cockroach in a post to this uneducated little man. I am sorry that he has now flung this word at you. In he past few days I have tried to give him pointers in grammer, sentence structure, and puncuation. What a waste of time he is. It does'nt matter how many times he changes his name we all know who he is.
Waco 1909

United States

#23726 Oct 17, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Waco, I owe you an apology. I purposely misspelled the word cockroach in a post to this uneducated little man. I am sorry that he has now flung this word at you. In he past few days I have tried to give him pointers in grammer, sentence structure, and puncuation. What a waste of time he is. It does'nt matter how many times he changes his name we all know who he is.
Teaching homeboy grammar and spelling is like trying to teach Algebra to a pig.All that will accomplish is to piss you off and frustrate the pig.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#23727 Oct 17, 2012
Waco et al wrote:
<quoted text> The guy ain't no hard target!
This guy is'nt a hard target!
Yes, I know bulls eye every time.
Oh, hi repub. Are you excited now? I just used the word bulls.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#23728 Oct 17, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past few days. Lol, have worked hard today. I am really tired.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23730 Oct 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
APPARENTLY I've forgotten how to spell"plan"and "government"and "making" and"cockroach".I apologize! Ha ha ha!
I thought you had been into the wine coolers!:) I'm with Bacon Mike, that was funny.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#23731 Oct 17, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Teaching homeboy grammar and spelling is like trying to teach Algebra to a pig.All that will accomplish is to piss you off and frustrate the pig.
The best advise anyone has given. You rock!
big tea party repub

Asheboro, NC

#23733 Oct 17, 2012
That nice homeboy brotha pigs
Its Charles Manson with a little
Soul nice
big tea party repub

United States

#23734 Oct 17, 2012
Im going to be on here 24/7
Now thanks to Waco hope you
Like him for that I like to help people
Like him find a job the other
Night I got on a 3 in the morning
and he was on here he stays on here
Because he has no job no life I have
Tried to help him but I see he is sick
Maybe if he got off here and look
For work he would get better you
Are a waste of space

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23735 Oct 17, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>\
Presidential term limits. Had there not been any, Bush would of been re-elected for a third term.
With all due repect, that is about the dumbest political analysis I have ever heard.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23736 Oct 17, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a shit what he called it anyway? I see him calling it an act of terror, you do not. But again, why does it matter when he called it what?
It is just a word. None of this changes how he the administration will handle the situation.
You guys are crying over a word.
He said it the next day also, but again, it is just a word. A word that changes absolutely nothing.
Look at Obama's record on going after those who attack Americans. No matter what you call it, he has an excellent record of going after them. So what makes you think him not calling this terrorism as you wish him to call it matters?
Fact is, Obama kicked Mitt's ass last night and it is clear your team is reaching for anything that will make Obama look bad, regardless of if it matters one damned bit on how the country is being run.
Actually, the lawyer got out lawyered. You say it's just a word, most Americans think otherwise. Mitt, the business man, got Obama, the lawyer, to admit "on record" that he lied, which will come in handy for Mon. night's debate on foreign policy.
As far as a winner, no one really won last nights debate which leaves Romney in the lead since he clearly won the first debate. What did Obama say last night to swing undecided voters his way? Nothing. What did Romney say to lose the undecided voters he gained from the first debate? Nothing.

Candidate Win Loss Tie
Romney 1 - 0 - 1
Obama 0 - 1 - 1
big tea party repub

San Jose, CA

#23737 Oct 17, 2012
I hope Waco get off here and takes
A bath or bafh how every you say
It he is starting to smell and I hope
He takes his pill and comb his nasty
Long hair you just like a child just
Trying to help
Allen

Robbins, NC

#23738 Oct 17, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
Im going to be on here 24/7
Now thanks to Waco hope you
Like him for that I like to help people
Like him find a job the other
Night I got on a 3 in the morning
and he was on here he stays on here
Because he has no job no life I have
Tried to help him but I see he is sick
Maybe if he got off here and look
For work he would get better you
Are a waste of space

Maybe Waco and the rest are independantly wealthy and don't need to look for work. I am most sure they are not selling used parts from their back yards. You should count yourself lucky that you have intellegent people like these to look up to.
big tea party repub

United States

#23739 Oct 17, 2012
I know this truck you have you must
Be sleeping in it out in momma yard
Because you dont have a home I have
Tried to help you but you are sick person
You probally dont take your meds poor
Guy talking to his self talking about
Over running the goverment poor
Little cross dressing little red neck God I hope
I can help him its the Christian thing to
Do
big tea party repub

United States

#23740 Oct 17, 2012
Ok Waco/Allen you are sick im trying
to help I can tell you names of doctor
In your area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) 1 hr john 188
Gaston County Lockup - Chris Gibson (Apr '13) 5 hr Kyle 22
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 16 hr Terdigerd 4,946
The Life Coach Song (Jun '10) 19 hr Life Coach 23
New JR high school Mon levelhead 2
News Belmont man charged in two more home repair fra... (Jul '08) Mar 23 Morningangel59 23
home depot in gastonia sucks (Nov '11) Mar 21 Belmont 22

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages