Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23711 Oct 17, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>\
Presidential term limits. Had there not been any, Bush would of been re-elected for a third term.
I respectfully gotta disagree with that.Bush was a dead duck.I met his father once in 1968.THERE'S a story behind that.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23712 Oct 17, 2012
APPARENTLY I've forgotten how to spell"plan"and "government"and "making" and"cockroach".I apologize! Ha ha ha!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23713 Oct 17, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It is so cute how you are trying to make sentences.
Mike, this could possibly be a first. Every now and then somebody says something that makes me laugh out loud. This post was my LOL moment of the day.:)
Waco 1909

Charlotte, NC

#23714 Oct 17, 2012
I have a plain I would
Start a war and take
Over the goverment
And shoot everybody
Makeing $100000
and more
big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

#23715 Oct 17, 2012
Now thats plan thats a trucker
For you
big tea party repub

Folsom, LA

#23716 Oct 17, 2012
I dreemded that I was layin onna bd nekkid wile Obama wuz ridin me like uh hobby horse
Waco et al

Folsom, LA

#23718 Oct 17, 2012
The answer?
big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

#23719 Oct 17, 2012
What must be black
big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

#23720 Oct 17, 2012
Waco cross dressing trucker
Better change you name to
This
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23721 Oct 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> There's a Chinese guy out there with your name on his bayonet.
There's an army of all walks of life out there with bayonets with this fools name on them! LMAO,thanks Waco got my belly laugh today.
big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

#23722 Oct 17, 2012
Oh God it Allen I mean Waco
Talking his self you going
to start jerking off
big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

#23723 Oct 17, 2012
Your petty little man im out of here
Waco et al

Folsom, LA

#23724 Oct 17, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an army of all walks of life out there with bayonets with this fools name on them! LMAO,thanks Waco got my belly laugh today.
The guy ain't no hard target!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23725 Oct 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
APPARENTLY I've forgotten how to spell"plan"and "government"and "making" and"cockroach".I apologize! Ha ha ha!
Hi Waco, I owe you an apology. I purposely misspelled the word cockroach in a post to this uneducated little man. I am sorry that he has now flung this word at you. In he past few days I have tried to give him pointers in grammer, sentence structure, and puncuation. What a waste of time he is. It does'nt matter how many times he changes his name we all know who he is.
Waco 1909

Folsom, LA

#23726 Oct 17, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Waco, I owe you an apology. I purposely misspelled the word cockroach in a post to this uneducated little man. I am sorry that he has now flung this word at you. In he past few days I have tried to give him pointers in grammer, sentence structure, and puncuation. What a waste of time he is. It does'nt matter how many times he changes his name we all know who he is.
Teaching homeboy grammar and spelling is like trying to teach Algebra to a pig.All that will accomplish is to piss you off and frustrate the pig.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23727 Oct 17, 2012
Waco et al wrote:
<quoted text> The guy ain't no hard target!
This guy is'nt a hard target!
Yes, I know bulls eye every time.
Oh, hi repub. Are you excited now? I just used the word bulls.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23728 Oct 17, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past few days. Lol, have worked hard today. I am really tired.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23730 Oct 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I thought you had been into the wine coolers!:) I'm with Bacon Mike, that was funny.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23731 Oct 17, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Teaching homeboy grammar and spelling is like trying to teach Algebra to a pig.All that will accomplish is to piss you off and frustrate the pig.
The best advise anyone has given. You rock!
big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

#23733 Oct 17, 2012
That nice homeboy brotha pigs
Its Charles Manson with a little
Soul nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) 6 hr mw77698on youtube 98
News FBI operation underway at Belmont tattoo parlor 9 hr jonny reb 3
Poll Why are yankees so rude? (Dec '11) Sat Peacemaker 116
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) Sat Tracy Jay 17
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... Fri vam 2
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Jul 30 mooksmom 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 29 Zinjanthopus 4,850
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages