you people dont want to fix anything
Just bitch

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23687 Oct 17, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, this struck me as the biggest bunch of BS last night by Obama. As a CPA, how many of your clients are clueless about there pensions, where and what they are invested in? Obama jumped right up to point out to Romney that he has invested in China, but suddenly didn't know until Romney pointed out that he, too, had investments in China. When Obama tried to play it off that he didn't know about his own money, I looked at it two ways: 1. no wonder he clearly doesn't understand what's wrong with our economy and 2. if he's that careless of a steward with his own his money, what makes me think he cares about mine.
When I asked you the question about an investment I had, you better believe I knew the amount I had in the account and who was the account holder.
Most of the clients I deal with are local government entities, county governments, city governments, local municipalities or sanitary districts etc...most, not all, have some form of pension plan in place for their employees. Most of the newly created muni's have to get a pension plan off the ground, which is part of what we do or make recommendations of decent 401k,457 deferred plans and even some Roths that offer good returns for employee opted IRA's. But all have an idea of what is in their pensions and they receive a brief of how much they have in there and the action of that account(gains or losses.) That way, it helps people plan their futures. The presidents comments I expected. It was his jab at Romney having loot. Make no mistake, presidents gets lots of perks at our expense. Free house, free phone, free car, free planes, free security and etc...I personally believe they have earned it and have no problem footing some of the bill for those perks, I disagree with the direction our nation is heading, the democrat ideologies and beliefs. Does Obama really expect us, as citizens of America, to honestly believe he does not know what his personally weatlth really is? The presidency is only a 4 year term with the possibility of a second term.

Please. As if Obama or Axelrod have a clue about the middle class.

Hate to admit anything about AZ, but even he knows more about the middle class than obama does.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#23688 Oct 17, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, you seem to be getting a little hot around the collar. Put on your big boy pants and calm down. If "I got nothing on Obama" then chill man. Your tone sounds far from funny.
Just as Obama was offended by Mitt's remarks, yours and your whole team are just as offensive.

Again, the main point is,Obama has shown to be trusted he will go after anyone who did this. It is offensive to suggest otherwise.
It sounds so much like Bush. It sounds like the Karl Rove tactic of trying to make Dems look weak on defense when it is not factual.

Clearly Bush jumped to conclusions on intelligence before all the facts were in. He invaded a country by leaping to soon. It cost us a trillion dollars and four thousand lives of American boys. Tens of thousands seriously injured American boys.

Learn a lesson from history for once in your life.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23689 Oct 17, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Obama got the terrorist who was at the top of 9/11(Bin laden in case you thought it was Saddam) and Bush failed to do so.
I am confident Obama will have the same actions getting the people who were responsible for this act. Call it terrorism or call it a cookie, I do not give a shit what you call it. As long as Obama gets justice.
Hey

Whiny pissbag

You admitted Clinton missed first. Only reason Obama got him was because term limits of office of Presidents.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23690 Oct 17, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the clients I deal with are local government entities, county governments, city governments, local municipalities or sanitary districts etc...most, not all, have some form of pension plan in place for their employees. Most of the newly created muni's have to get a pension plan off the ground, which is part of what we do or make recommendations of decent 401k,457 deferred plans and even some Roths that offer good returns for employee opted IRA's. But all have an idea of what is in their pensions and they receive a brief of how much they have in there and the action of that account(gains or losses.) That way, it helps people plan their futures. The presidents comments I expected. It was his jab at Romney having loot. Make no mistake, presidents gets lots of perks at our expense. Free house, free phone, free car, free planes, free security and etc...I personally believe they have earned it and have no problem footing some of the bill for those perks, I disagree with the direction our nation is heading, the democrat ideologies and beliefs. Does Obama really expect us, as citizens of America, to honestly believe he does not know what his personally weatlth really is? The presidency is only a 4 year term with the possibility of a second term.
Please. As if Obama or Axelrod have a clue about the middle class.
Hate to admit anything about AZ, but even he knows more about the middle class than obama does.
First, it is against the rules of the debate to ask the other candidate questions. Mitt repeatedly disobeyed the rules he agreed to uphold. Obama was under no obligation to answer to Mitt. Mitt insisting Obama answer to him just made Mitt look like a bully and an ass.
big tea party repub

United States

#23691 Oct 17, 2012
You can tell that you cant run
Shit stop running for prez
You dont know how if you
Come up with something
Better with out all the horse shit
I would like to hear it no we
Would go back to women rights
Or darky rights wake up China
Is running the show and these
Clowns are part of the problem
were all going to be slaves so
anyway I would like to here you
Bitch in China and if you dont know
What would happen your going to
Find out soon

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23692 Oct 17, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey
Whiny pissbag
You admitted Clinton missed first. Only reason Obama got him was because term limits of office of Presidents.
Term limits? Learn to articulate your thoughts. Your post makes no sense.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23693 Oct 17, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton and Bush missed, Obama got lucky. Were you this out spoken when Clinton didn't get his guy? He signed the order to kill bin Laden.
Bush had four years to get this guy.
It was not clear Bin Laden was responsible for any attacks on us until the USS Cole. Clinton did make strikes on Bin Laden at that point. Yes, in those few last months of his term, he missed.
Bush failed to follow up on that task when he took office. He made zero attempts. It is clear, he completely ignored the fact.
So Bin Laden was free to attack us again on 9/11.
But what does Bush do? He invaded Iraq which is not where the problem was. Bin Laden had long gone to Pakistan and everyone knew it. Bush openly refused to cross the Pakistan line to get Bin Laden. He openly said he was no longer concerned about Bin Laden.

Obama instructed the intelligence agencies to get back on the hunt for Bin Laden that Bush ended. It worked and Obama took action in Pakistan.

Now you guys are trying to make Obama look like he does not go after terrorists. I guess your memory is really short.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23694 Oct 17, 2012
Correction, Bush had eight years to get Bin Laden.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23695 Oct 17, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Just as Obama was offended by Mitt's remarks, yours and your whole team are just as offensive.
Again, the main point is,Obama has shown to be trusted he will go after anyone who did this. It is offensive to suggest otherwise.
It sounds so much like Bush. It sounds like the Karl Rove tactic of trying to make Dems look weak on defense when it is not factual.
Clearly Bush jumped to conclusions on intelligence before all the facts were in. He invaded a country by leaping to soon. It cost us a trillion dollars and four thousand lives of American boys. Tens of thousands seriously injured American boys.
Learn a lesson from history for once in your life.
Mike, I'm so glad that Obama "got" Bin Laden and the three pirates in the john boat. Does this make him tough on terrorism, no. Were the three in the john boat terrorists?

Mike, Obama took about two weeks to own it wasn't a stupid video that caused the death of these men, and he and his minions lied repeatedly to the country about such. Do I have a lot of confidence in Obama getting the perpetrators in this attack, no. If anyone gets these people, it will be the people of Libya that supported Mr. Stevens and the men that died with him. Not a heck of a lot incentive for these people to try and help because they, too, would probably die.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23696 Oct 17, 2012
What loopholes is Mitt wanting to close?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23697 Oct 17, 2012
Can I get a some binders full of women?
big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

#23698 Oct 17, 2012
Gov employee should make there own
retirement plain these bums would
Not have a job under my plain sick
Of there crying there unions and
They steal most they have anyway
I have guys who have to make there
Own retirement what about them
There not bitching

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23699 Oct 17, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I'm so glad that Obama "got" Bin Laden and the three pirates in the john boat. Does this make him tough on terrorism, no. Were the three in the john boat terrorists?
Mike, Obama took about two weeks to own it wasn't a stupid video that caused the death of these men, and he and his minions lied repeatedly to the country about such. Do I have a lot of confidence in Obama getting the perpetrators in this attack, no. If anyone gets these people, it will be the people of Libya that supported Mr. Stevens and the men that died with him. Not a heck of a lot incentive for these people to try and help because they, too, would probably die.
Who knows what makes you feel a president is tough on terrorism. Maybe invading countries that had no WMD's is your idea of being tough on terrorism.Maybe not being "concerned" about the person who was behind killing three thousand Americans on American soil is ok. I am sure you give Bush a pass on everything he did or did not do. I am well aware of your double standards.

We already know you have no confidence in Obama. That is a given. You can have boatloads of evidence Obama is tough on terrorism, it would not change your closed mind.
big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

#23700 Oct 17, 2012
God you people are stupid
But that why your on here
Im going back to the real
World I see your not going
To work China will change
Your little pow wow soon

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23701 Oct 17, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
God you people are stupid
But that why your on here
Im going back to the real
World I see your not going
To work China will change
Your little pow wow soon
There's a Chinese guy out there with your name on his bayonet.
I know how you are

Dayton, TN

#23702 Oct 17, 2012
Bin laden is not dead he shaved
And changed his name to mike duquette
TSF

Kenly, NC

#23704 Oct 17, 2012
Twitt has been unable to identify any one of them. But it doesn't matter because ALL the loopholes together represent only 4% of the collected taxes. So, if you cut taxes by 20% and then try to balance the budget by eliminating ALL 4% of the loopholes, you still end up with a 16% loss in revenue. I can't believe Twitt is that stupid, so its just BS for the idiots to chew on.
Mike Duquette wrote:
What loopholes is Mitt wanting to close?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need your vote: Muddy River Distillery Finalist... 8 hr jdelayknee 1
I Love Black Women (May '11) 22 hr Nader 240
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Sat Resource Action 252
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sat Lamb Cobb 4,840
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) Fri cha ching 34
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 17 I Hate Syracuse 234
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... Sep 17 MaryOfConcern 6
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search