Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23596 Oct 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean Hannity is my choice for being a moderator. Now there is some 'fair and balanced' moderating. I can't recall a time in life that I have ever screamed "Bloody murder". Never used the phrase to my knowledge....Obama wins! Watch the polls. The wing tip cowboy lost.
Speaking of Hannity, you need to watch tomorrow nights show, it's his fact check episode. No, wait, I'm sure you don't want to hear about ALL of the lies Obama told tonight.
big tea party repub

Dayton, TN

#23597 Oct 16, 2012
Yeah but makin bacon sounds like you fuck hogs what a stupid name what are you a farm boy anyway I have income not a welfare check or the stamps your just mad because im right you will see romneycare ring a bell he is a repubcrat you must be to

Location hidden

#23598 Oct 16, 2012
Candy Crowley, the moderator, just admitted at 11:58pm,(after the debate was over), that she was wrong about her statement concerning Lybia.
Nice spin, back Obama on live TV, admit you're facts were wrong after everyone has gone to bed!

Location hidden

#23599 Oct 16, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
Yeah but makin bacon sounds like you fuck hogs what a stupid name what are you a farm boy anyway I have income not a welfare check or the stamps your just mad because im right you will see romneycare ring a bell he is a repubcrat you must be to
Your true colors come to surface when you post something that disgusting. You need to apologize. I see your regard for women is very low. Do you happen to treat your wife in that disgusting manner? I do pity her, or are you the meek and mild husband who is just frustrated enough to be a resident blow hard only on Topix to assert your manhood?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#23600 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of Hannity, you need to watch tomorrow nights show, it's his fact check episode. No, wait, I'm sure you don't want to hear about ALL of the lies Obama told tonight.
Ha ha, you said fact and Hannity in the same sentence. What a joke.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#23602 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
Candy Crowley, the moderator, just admitted at 11:58pm,(after the debate was over), that she was wrong about her statement concerning Lybia.
Nice spin, back Obama on live TV, admit you're facts were wrong after everyone has gone to bed!
Bull

Location hidden

#23606 Oct 17, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
First of all Big Tea Party Rebub, I'm a woman. From your post I see you seem to have experience with farm animals and a roll in the hay with them--no pun intended. Your wife, if you have one, either has to a saint or an idiot to stay with you. If I were married with to you, they'd still be searching for you like they have been Jimmy Hoffa. You can get on here on talk all the filthy smack you want you small minded, twit, but still you're nothing more than an ignorant joke. Now take the wife, run on down to Myrtle Beach, show her a big time at Fat Harold's shagging to the oldies with your pleated dockers and penny loafers on and have yourself a good time. If you can't afford a place to stay, I have a house there I'll rent to you real cheap--no smoking or farm animals allowed. By the way, does your wife think your tractor is sexy?

Location hidden

#23607 Oct 17, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Bull
Mike, Pro was right:

&am p

Be careful throwing around the names of farm animals like "bull", you'll get big tea party repub excited :)

Location hidden

#23608 Oct 17, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Bull
You should check your facts before you respond, just like the moderator should have! Read the transcriptfor yourself!
First, she shouldn't have responded to begin with
Second, she didn't even have her facts correct
This LIE is really going to be exposed in the next debate, the foreign policy debate. Can't wait for MORE of Obama's failed policies to new highlighted!
I wonder if Axlerod will strongarm Bob Schieffer before next debate?

Location hidden

#23609 Oct 17, 2012
A123 Systems, another failed green energy company, files bankruptcy after receiving $249M of taxpayer money from Obama.

And the beat goes on!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23610 Oct 17, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Big Tea Party Rebub, I'm a woman. From your post I see you seem to have experience with farm animals and a roll in the hay with them--no pun intended. Your wife, if you have one, either has to a saint or an idiot to stay with you. If I were married with to you, they'd still be searching for you like they have been Jimmy Hoffa. You can get on here on talk all the filthy smack you want you small minded, twit, but still you're nothing more than an ignorant joke. Now take the wife, run on down to Myrtle Beach, show her a big time at Fat Harold's shagging to the oldies with your pleated dockers and penny loafers on and have yourself a good time. If you can't afford a place to stay, I have a house there I'll rent to you real cheap--no smoking or farm animals allowed. By the way, does your wife think your tractor is sexy?
I knew it was coming, Good AM Bacon, how are ya? "Twit" doesn't come close. Looks like round three, Romney will need to get tougher.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23611 Oct 17, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Yea, I know. He wants so badly to run with the big dogs but, he just can't seem to make it off the porch. lol
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#23612 Oct 17, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I know. He wants so badly to run with the big dogs but, he just can't seem to make it off the porch. lol
The "big dogs" here out class this guy. He will never catch up, gotta learn respect first, for himself, then others.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#23613 Oct 17, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Bull
"Afterward, CNN’s post-debate analysis team focused heavily on that point and Crowley herself admitted Romney had been right “in the main.” She said Romney “picked the wrong way to go about talking about it.” She also emphasized that each point she made also generated applause from one half of the audience, then the other.

But Crowley also admitted she took her cue to intervene from Obama. She said Libya was where Romney “tripped himself up.” But she clearly helped.“The president kept looking at me, going you … and I thought, well, I did know that, I said, he, you, he did, call it an act of terror.” She then chastised Romney because “he picked that one wrong fact.”

Straight from Crowley's mouth on CNN after the deabate.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/17/cnn...
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23614 Oct 17, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>The "big dogs" here out class this guy. He will never catch up, gotta learn respect first, for himself, then others.
You certainly got that right! Well it's off to work for me. You have yourself a glorious day:)

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23615 Oct 17, 2012
Hello emlu.Out of service area?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#23616 Oct 17, 2012
Romneys MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE economic plan is basically " and they all lived happily ever after". Obama slammed him on that one. All Twitt could do was twitch.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#23617 Oct 17, 2012
Twitt's flip flopping hurt him also. Obama pointed out Twitts health care flip flop, his birth control flip flop, his immigration flip flop, his 47% he hates us he doesn't flip flop.
Consistent flip flopping is a sure sign of lack of convictions and being untrustworthy.
Twitt has been consistent on one thing and that is zeroing out capital gains taxes--- for himself. That is why he is running..
TSF

Kenly, NC

#23618 Oct 17, 2012
Insisting on politicizing the deaths of our service personnel, even after Steven's own father had requested that not be done lost that issue for Twitt. Unbelievable. Low, even for Twitt.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23619 Oct 17, 2012
Bacon I think you hurt that guys feelings.I keep forgetting his name but it will come to me.Has something to do with farm animals I think....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 5 hr aloha 152
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 15 hr James 513
bggb (Aug '14) Sat no one 142
powpow Sat brightfields420 3
carlos agurs Fri what what what 2
dresser for sale Apr 16 Lee pulley 1
need a cake decorator Apr 16 ramona269 1

Flash Flood Warning for Mecklenburg County was issued at April 19 at 7:32PM EDT

More from around the web

Charlotte People Search