Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23574 Oct 16, 2012
Did Obama just say he called it a "terrorist" act the day after the attack? Then why in the hell did he stand in front of the country, and the UN, and blame it on a freakin video!? Seriously? Obama is a putz! And a liar!

Location hidden

#23575 Oct 16, 2012
Romney just said..."Trickle down government has never worked here"....said my Mr. Trickle down himself......LOL....What a liar, you say?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23576 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
Did Obama just say he called it a "terrorist" act the day after the attack? Then why in the hell did he stand in front of the country, and the UN, and blame it on a freakin video!? Seriously? Obama is a putz! And a liar!
You are watching a presidency fall apart before your eyes. Axelrod is a failed businessmen, failed poltical strategist and appearently a failed advisor. Obama doesn't say squat without the Axelrod stamp of approval.

I do not like this moderator simply because she is an employee of CNN.
big tea party repub

Dayton, TN

#23577 Oct 16, 2012
At least my trucks run and have drivers oh I have five that dont buy next week they will go work on your shit box b model Mack and shut up

Location hidden

#23578 Oct 16, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
Oh God I was raised by a single mom think im going cry Obama the king you are good on black woman welfare vote
If you are talking about me, my mom happened to be white. Obama was not even born yet. Thanks for another ignorant stereotype on race from the unknowing and misinformed from the racial side of the aisle.

Location hidden

#23579 Oct 16, 2012
Oh God no! CNN prejudice again? When is Fox coming to the rescue for the ignorant and misinformed? Sean Hannity may just ride into the rescue at any given moment. God help us all

Location hidden

#23580 Oct 16, 2012
Tell me the question posed to Romney regarding the comparison to Bush wasn't a planted question? How desperate has the Obama campaign gotten? Reverting to tactics from '08, amazing!
big tea party repub

Dayton, TN

#23581 Oct 16, 2012
Thank you arnold

Location hidden

#23582 Oct 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Oh God no! CNN prejudice again? When is Fox coming to the rescue for the ignorant and misinformed? Sean Hannity may just ride into the rescue at any given moment. God help us all
Don't watch Fox either. I am a CBS man.

Location hidden

#23583 Oct 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
C'mon AZ, when the moderator jumps in to back up Obama on Lybia, that's not being biased? She's supposed to be independent and she wasn't!

Location hidden

#23584 Oct 16, 2012
Had that been a moderator from Fox and they backed Romney on an issue, you'd be screaming bloody murder and you know it!

Location hidden

#23585 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
Tell me the question posed to Romney regarding the comparison to Bush wasn't a planted question? How desperate has the Obama campaign gotten? Reverting to tactics from '08, amazing!
Proud of Bush, I see. You got his back there, Pro? Not running out on George now, are you? What is the difference in the trickle down philosophy between the two?
big tea party repub

Dayton, TN

#23586 Oct 16, 2012
Both are lying both are stupid God I might just stay out of prez race and vote everything else

Location hidden

#23587 Oct 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't watch Fox either. I am a CBS man.
Now there is an admission from the right I have never seen before. CBS is part of that "liberal media" aren't they?

Location hidden

#23588 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
Had that been a moderator from Fox and they backed Romney on an issue, you'd be screaming bloody murder and you know it!
Sean Hannity is my choice for being a moderator. Now there is some 'fair and balanced' moderating. I can't recall a time in life that I have ever screamed "Bloody murder". Never used the phrase to my knowledge....Obama wins! Watch the polls. The wing tip cowboy lost.

Location hidden

#23589 Oct 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there is an admission from the right I have never seen before. CBS is part of that "liberal media" aren't they?
They are about the only ones I can tolerate.

Location hidden

#23590 Oct 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean Hannity is my choice for being a moderator. Now there is some 'fair and balanced' moderating. I can't recall a time in life that I have ever screamed "Bloody murder". Never used the phrase to my knowledge....Obama wins! Watch the polls. The wing tip cowboy lost.
Surely you jest...

Location hidden

#23591 Oct 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
They are about the only ones I can tolerate.
I watch them all, including Fox. In fact, probably Fox more than anyone. I have it on now. One can really enjoy the spin. I very seldom watch MSNBC. How can one educate themselves listening to something they agree with?
big tea party repub

Dayton, TN

#23592 Oct 16, 2012
All repubs how could you pick such a moron a monkey beat him we need to rethink this guy which I didnt vote because I felt they were all morons this go around better get your shit together I told a lot of people nikki Haily should have been are gal we are going to get are bottem whipped in Nov
big tea party repub

Dayton, TN

#23593 Oct 16, 2012
4 more years of food stamps and checks and chicken George thats sad but its true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 2 hr Gary Coaldigger 414
Loomis Fargo Heist smarty pants...where are the... 9 hr Sparky 1
can someone explain this to me? 12 hr wilson 1
Legit massage for wife? Thu Charlottedaddy 4
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Dec 23 Brian_G 1,909
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News