Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23551 Oct 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet you 2 bits if you cross your legs, hold your nose and fart, you'll clear your mind.
Great line! You mind if I borrow it, I've got a few liberals I can use it on? LMAO!

Location hidden

#23552 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> When the govt can "force" you to buy healthcare, or anything for that matter, then we as a country have a problem! Does the govt not realize that some people don't want healthcare? Many young Americans have states this fact! Oh, that's right, your party knows what's best for others more than they do themselves.
As far as what Mitt did in Mass., a state controlled by democrats, is that states buisness. Mitt didn't force anything on the residents of NC, Obama has, that's the difference.
Pro, when we get into being forced to buy healthcare by the government that is a slippery slope to me. What I don't understand is they can force you to buy insurance, but they can't force you to have your children immunized and they shouldn't be able to. So, if the one thing that is most dear to people is their children and we, as parents, can choose to withhold or allow immunizations that could be life saving, how can they tell us to buy healthcare? Both issues to me are about our health. There are religious groups and just people in general that don't believe in blood transfusions, and other lifesaving options, but opt out and again, the government can't force them to accept these options, so why force people to buy healthcare if they don't want it. It's all about health"CARE" and to me that means handling my health and the cost the way I see fit. Many people don't like to be told by anyone how to handle their health or what to buy, especially by the government and I'm one.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23553 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Great line! You mind if I borrow it, I've got a few liberals I can use it on? LMAO!
not at all...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23554 Oct 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, when we get into being forced to buy healthcare by the government that is a slippery slope to me. What I don't understand is they can force you to buy insurance, but they can't force you to have your children immunized and they shouldn't be able to. So, if the one thing that is most dear to people is their children and we, as parents, can choose to withhold or allow immunizations that could be life saving, how can they tell us to buy healthcare? Both issues to me are about our health. There are religious groups and just people in general that don't believe in blood transfusions, and other lifesaving options, but opt out and again, the government can't force them to accept these options, so why force people to buy healthcare if they don't want it. It's all about health"CARE" and to me that means handling my health and the cost the way I see fit. Many people don't like to be told by anyone how to handle their health or what to buy, especially by the government and I'm one.
What I don't understand is if they are going to force someone to buy insurance, why can't they force people to go to work and not take entitlements?
big tea party repub

United States

#23555 Oct 16, 2012
You notice I only mess with the God hater and those shit brains that like Waco that want to shoot somebody funny the talk is so much better
Chitty Hellmont

Belmont, NC

#23556 Oct 16, 2012
Conservatives will rule in november.

Location hidden

#23557 Oct 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the pushing of govt healthcare got thru because of the financial side which was linked to "commerce". You see, that's the govt's loophole, both parties, for anything they want to get passed. Just associate it with "commerce" and voila!
big tea party repub

United States

#23558 Oct 16, 2012
Yeah shit bags like Waco the want to be trucker with his 1972 autocar with a 290 Cummings maybe you and the God hater can ride together hauling cow shit all over instead of telling your bullshit on here

Location hidden

#23560 Oct 16, 2012
Obama tells his first lie in his first response! Classic! "Jobs have come roaring back." LMAO

Location hidden

#23561 Oct 16, 2012
Moderator just saved Obama's a$$ for the first time by "moving on", how many more times is she going to do it? She's going to be awful busy!
big tea party repub

United States

#23563 Oct 16, 2012
Obama lies about everything he says
big tea party repub

United States

#23564 Oct 16, 2012
were drilling for oil more than we ever have bullshit
big tea party repub

United States

#23565 Oct 16, 2012
if he wants to fix the problem fire his self so we can stop spending

Location hidden

#23567 Oct 16, 2012
My point exactly! The community organizer hasn't balanced a budget in four years, Romney has been balancing budgets for the last 25 years! After saying he'd cut the debt in half by now, it's currently $6 trillion more! Now who has the fuzzy math?
big tea party repub

United States

#23568 Oct 16, 2012
Oh God I was raised by a single mom think im going cry Obama the king you are good on black woman welfare vote
big tea party repub

United States

#23569 Oct 16, 2012
The women that Obama are talking about are welfare women that he told them they dont have to look for work remember
big tea party repub

United States

#23570 Oct 16, 2012
Fuzzy hell thats some one who cant add

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23571 Oct 16, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
I beat your on here day and night if you got a truck its in the yard rusting down and if you say you got a driver I know better you must be the biggest bullshiter I have ever met your funny get real
Don't hate me because I'm smarter than you! You'll have to hate everybody!
big tea party repub

United States

#23572 Oct 16, 2012
Oh God I cant take any more rather be shot in the face than listen to both of these lying bastrads

Location hidden

#23573 Oct 16, 2012
When talking about immigration, did anyone else notice that when Romney was talking and the clock hit zero, he got 10 extra seconds before the moderator cut him off. When Obama's two minute clock expired, he talked fore an additional two minutes and fifteen seconds, yes, I timed it, before he was "urged" to move on. When Romney got his chance to rebute, Obama kept interupting without the moderator stopping him!
I would say thats some bias moderating!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rusty Wallace 3 hr tent250 1
Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) 4 hr mooksmom 14
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC 9 hr cheryl 3
Senator Kay Hagan 18 hr Abe Lincoln 2
bggb Wed gest 24
Review: Furniture Medic by D & D Restoration Wed jordennancy23 1
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Tue Francis L 68
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search