big tea party repub

Highlands, NC

#23529 Oct 16, 2012
I know you have lazy bone from sitting to long but somebody need you some were
big tea party repub

Dayton, TN

#23530 Oct 16, 2012
See no takers just ha ha stay broke then gov cant help you much longer there broke just like you you people better wake up China is running the show now hope you really like what bush and Obama done to this country keep voting for these dummys there doing real good job tea party is only hope

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23531 Oct 16, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
I know you have lazy bone from sitting to long but somebody need you some were
Own my truck T.Ain't that a shock?
big tea party repub

Thomasville, NC

#23532 Oct 16, 2012
I beat your on here day and night if you got a truck its in the yard rusting down and if you say you got a driver I know better you must be the biggest bullshiter I have ever met your funny get real

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23533 Oct 16, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>As if Obama is the first and only president to get this. Thanks for the propaganda.
Those are your words Mike not mine. As TEW was pointing out about Obama...

"The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Although it is quite funny he was worth only 1.3 million in 2008. 10 million dollar gain since then. That is quite the return for for years."

All the things I was pointing out were things, that if you or I wanted them personally we' have to foot the bill ourselves, but because the taxpayers pay their taxes, including for those that don't, we give the president a free home, a free car, a free phone, a free plane, security services etc...etc...etc..as perks of the gig. If you will humor me, imagine the costs of thoses perks if you were funding them yourself 24/7. Since Obama isn't personally stroking the check for the utlities and so on, his net worth would grow fiscally. I am sure you will find some reason to argue about that too, so fire away.
big tea party repub

Thomasville, NC

#23535 Oct 16, 2012
Your truck is it a old diamond reo with a 653 Detroit or you a hotshot driver and you dont have a big enough truck to haul to make real money

Location hidden

#23536 Oct 16, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I will bet you ten thousand dollars.(Mitt Romney).
It is against the Mormon religion to gamble. What a hypocrite he is.
I will bet you 2 bits if you cross your legs, hold your nose and fart, you'll clear your mind.

Location hidden

#23537 Oct 16, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly you are of the philosophy of 'guilty until proven innocent'. Why do you hate America?
Because it is the court of public opinion, not a court of law.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#23538 Oct 16, 2012
I beat your on here day and night if you got a truck its in the yard rusting down and if you say you got a driver I know better you must be the biggest bullshiter I have ever met your funny get real
What about me "repub"? Think I gotta job, PAID for truck, bills PAID in full?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23539 Oct 16, 2012
Your truck is it a old diamond reo with a 653 Detroit or you a hotshot driver and you dont have a big enough truck to haul to make real money
Hey I tried to tell you, you're out of your leauge on this one you little puke. Oh by the way just got off work and ready to clean your clock again! You don't know where you are much less who you are. Little repub, big tea party repub, gaylord stein. You start a discussion about jews, then profess your hatred for rednecks. You pose as a black man and then answer yourself. You're a real cockie roach. Have you ever stoppped to think to have a real thought? Try using some puncuation in your hair brained posts.
big tea party repub

Thomasville, NC

#23540 Oct 16, 2012
how you cant work you people are on here day and night I just get on to see what were all paying for and I see we have to cut cut cut dont you think people are sick of people that dont work and take our slice of pie this is my pie and get a job pay for your trucks and cars food to you will have to soon because the tits dry dont know what you will milk next bet you will find something
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23542 Oct 16, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>What about me "repub"? Think I gotta job, PAID for truck, bills PAID in full?
You rock LuLu! If repub would read these post instead of trying to figure out who's working he may actually learn something. Who knows? lol
big tea party repub

Thomasville, NC

#23543 Oct 16, 2012
Cockie roach I have heard in a movie some were I know talk your little 13 year old ass out and mow the yard little bastard or dont momma make you do anything
Allen

Penrose, NC

#23545 Oct 16, 2012
how you cant work you people are on here day and night I just get on to see what were all paying for and I see we have to cut cut cut dont you think people are sick of people that dont work and take our slice of pie this is my pie and get a job pay for your trucks and cars food to you will have to soon because the tits dry dont know what you will milk next bet you will find something
I just pulled an eight hour day, spent $160.00 in the grocery store, both my cars are paid for, I live in a nice clean house and all my bills are paid. I grew up on a farm and I have milked a Jersey cow. I'm not a bit to good to eat corn bread and butter milk. The pie happens to be mine fool. You go eat your crow.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23546 Oct 16, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You rock LuLu! If repub would read these post instead of trying to figure out who's working he may actually learn something. Who knows? lol
Allen, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Location hidden

#23548 Oct 16, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Note the words you use. "take over health care". "private sector cannot compete".
Obama care is using the private sector in all ways. Their is no public option. So stop with the lies. You do not seem to even know what Obama care is.
What is in Massachusetts is the same as Obama care. No healthcare markets are being impeded by the Romneycare in that state.
Proof your claims are lies.
When Romney instituted his health care plan in Massachusetts, did you call him a communist? When he promoted his state run plan in the debates, did you call him a communist?
When the govt can "force" you to buy healthcare, or anything for that matter, then we as a country have a problem! Does the govt not realize that some people don't want healthcare? Many young Americans have states this fact! Oh, that's right, your party knows what's best for others more than they do themselves.
As far as what Mitt did in Mass., a state controlled by democrats, is that states buisness. Mitt didn't force anything on the residents of NC, Obama has, that's the difference.

Location hidden

#23549 Oct 16, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Many taxes are state taxes. The federal government cannot demand the state to not tax as they wish. I do not think your fair tax proposal takes this into consideration.
The fair tax has nothing to do with the states. It replaces ALL federal taxes.

Location hidden

#23550 Oct 16, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> Malarkey.
Huh? These are ALL facts, look them up!

Location hidden

#23551 Oct 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet you 2 bits if you cross your legs, hold your nose and fart, you'll clear your mind.
Great line! You mind if I borrow it, I've got a few liberals I can use it on? LMAO!

Location hidden

#23552 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> When the govt can "force" you to buy healthcare, or anything for that matter, then we as a country have a problem! Does the govt not realize that some people don't want healthcare? Many young Americans have states this fact! Oh, that's right, your party knows what's best for others more than they do themselves.
As far as what Mitt did in Mass., a state controlled by democrats, is that states buisness. Mitt didn't force anything on the residents of NC, Obama has, that's the difference.
Pro, when we get into being forced to buy healthcare by the government that is a slippery slope to me. What I don't understand is they can force you to buy insurance, but they can't force you to have your children immunized and they shouldn't be able to. So, if the one thing that is most dear to people is their children and we, as parents, can choose to withhold or allow immunizations that could be life saving, how can they tell us to buy healthcare? Both issues to me are about our health. There are religious groups and just people in general that don't believe in blood transfusions, and other lifesaving options, but opt out and again, the government can't force them to accept these options, so why force people to buy healthcare if they don't want it. It's all about health"CARE" and to me that means handling my health and the cost the way I see fit. Many people don't like to be told by anyone how to handle their health or what to buy, especially by the government and I'm one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bggb (Aug '14) 11 hr gab 151
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) 13 hr Cindee2009 164
Dog food heroin smack? 14 hr Emmy1345 21
how now BROWN cow >> boi 17 hr popo 5
dog food near the arboretum 20 hr Emmy1345 15
In need of Work. Sun KaylaBayla 1
powpow Sat Emmy1345 9
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE