Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#23498 Oct 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus a free house, free car, free phone, free plane, free bodyguards, etc, etc, etc....
As if Obama is the first and only president to get this. Thanks for the propaganda.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23499 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
Hey Silver, one of my dumba$$ liberal friends offered me 3 to 1 odds on the election with no limit! Should I take it easy on him, since he is a friend, and just go $500 to his $1500 or should I teach him a lesson on not to make such stupid bets and go my $5k to his $15k?
I will bet you ten thousand dollars.(Mitt Romney).
It is against the Mormon religion to gamble. What a hypocrite he is.
LuLu

Greer, SC

#23500 Oct 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lu, how's it going today? You must be busy. Just wanted to give you a shout out. Don't work too hard :)
Been doing a little this ,little that, yaking, you know. How are you, how's the view where you are?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23501 Oct 16, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> It's all good, no need for the apology, I have thick skin.....but thanks anyways. I agree that we disagree on many fronts but that being said, I still respect you and your opinion. The same goes for ALMOST everyone on here.
Silver, TEW, & Bacon are my heros.......I sure miss RS's input!
So we know at least some of your hero's are openly racist. That tells me a lot about you.
LuLu

Greer, SC

#23502 Oct 16, 2012
PS Did Mike just say have "faith"? Sorry Mike, I couldn't let it go by, how are you today?:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23503 Oct 16, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text> Been doing a little this ,little that, yaking, you know. How are you, how's the view where you are?
It's a beautiful sunny day and I took me a nice walk earlier. I'm going to make potato soup for supper and then thought I'd throw in a peach cobbler for desert. These type of days make me want comfort food. You gonna watch the debate tonight? I still have some more popcorn I can pop. BTW, do you ever buy the seasonings you can put on popcorn while it's still warm? I kind of like a little zing to my popcorn and they do just the trick, Heck, I use it on red potates that I cut up to bake if I don't have fresh rosemary or something like that to put on them. Smells so good when they're in the oven. Is it pretty up your way?

Location hidden

#23504 Oct 16, 2012
LuLu wrote:
PS Did Mike just say have "faith"? Sorry Mike, I couldn't let it go by, how are you today?:)
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!
LuLu

Greer, SC

#23505 Oct 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a beautiful sunny day and I took me a nice walk earlier. I'm going to make potato soup for supper and then thought I'd throw in a peach cobbler for desert. These type of days make me want comfort food. You gonna watch the debate tonight? I still have some more popcorn I can pop. BTW, do you ever buy the seasonings you can put on popcorn while it's still warm? I kind of like a little zing to my popcorn and they do just the trick, Heck, I use it on red potates that I cut up to bake if I don't have fresh rosemary or something like that to put on them. Smells so good when they're in the oven. Is it pretty up your way?
Dinner sounds great, I usually take my little shaggy dog for a walk in the afternoon. Yep, I'll be watching tonight. I grow herbs and use them on everything. I have a mango/tomato salsa recipe I like very much. I'll send it to ya. You can change up the peppers in it use it anytime. Yes, it's starting to hit that"peak" look. I wish this season lasted longer. Warm days and fireplace nights are my fav.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23506 Oct 16, 2012
LuLu wrote:
I am fine, how are you? You do know I was being sarcastic, right?

Location hidden

#23507 Oct 16, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Dinner sounds great, I usually take my little shaggy dog for a walk in the afternoon. Yep, I'll be watching tonight. I grow herbs and use them on everything. I have a mango/tomato salsa recipe I like very much. I'll send it to ya. You can change up the peppers in it use it anytime. Yes, it's starting to hit that"peak" look. I wish this season lasted longer. Warm days and fireplace nights are my fav.
I'd love the recipe and any others you think I would like. We eat just about everything and isn't it amazing how fresh herbs can make almost any meal come alive? Around here, we've gone from green to dying as far as the leaves changing. Oh but I will tell you my magnolias on my magnolia tree are just before blooming. I take them and spray them with a spray from the hobby store, they look as fresh for my holiday decorating right thru Christmas as they will in about another week. They make beautiful center pieces for the table.
LuLu

Greer, SC

#23508 Oct 16, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am fine, how are you? You do know I was being sarcastic, right?
Yep:)

Location hidden

#23509 Oct 16, 2012
http://www.thedaily.com/article/2012/10/16/10...

Stick a fork in him folks, he's done!!

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#23510 Oct 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
http://www.thedaily.com/articl e/2012/10/16/101612-news-jesse -jackson-jr/
That is Chicago politics.......he is a shoe in for re-election

Location hidden

#23511 Oct 16, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Chicago politics.......he is a shoe in for re-election
TEW, I think from the reports I've been reading, re-election is the least of his worries. When the FBI is investigating you, it's not because you've been doing something right.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#23512 Oct 16, 2012
So. A thousand dollars is a lot of money to me. And I just blew it all on a new gun. Smh facepalm. Ask my girl...I get super stressed when I buy shit I don't need or things we could use but live without. I've been toastin my bread for 6 months on a skillet and just now relaxed enough to buy a 20 dollar toaster. All well...I just sealed the deal of about 250 dollars worth of magic the gathering rares and I'm still sittin on a beta ed. Black lotus worth around 2 grand. Buying selling and winning at mtg is profitable as hell

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23513 Oct 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
http://www.thedaily.com/articl e/2012/10/16/101612-news-jesse -jackson-jr/
Who would have guessed, a racist republican hates a Jackson.

Location hidden

#23514 Oct 16, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Who would have guessed, a racist republican hates a Jackson.
Ballerina that was a real spin on that one. Nice try.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23515 Oct 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TEW, I think from the reports I've been reading, re-election is the least of his worries. When the FBI is investigating you, it's not because you've been doing something right.
Clearly you are of the philosophy of 'guilty until proven innocent'. Why do you hate America?
big tea party repub

Waxhaw, NC

#23517 Oct 16, 2012
That funny I came back and everybody leaves just hope your looking for work
LuLu

Greer, SC

#23518 Oct 16, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
That funny I came back and everybody leaves just hope your looking for work
Multitasking, gotta learn to do it in today's world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reid at Best Buy Sat Big Jim 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte May 25 Wendy H 19
Where can I get boy in Charlotte/gastonia (Aug '16) May 24 jangles710 7
Firestone May 22 Michelin man 1
Susan J. Inabinett (Mar '17) May 21 Killer Bees 16
Charlotte Best hook-up daing sites May 20 rob_base50 11
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) May 19 Doc Wilson 321

Charlotte Jobs

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages