“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23189 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So your own family and you benefited from handouts in times of need, but you refuse to return the favor?
You know if you lived in a country were handouts never came and your family was to poor to feed you, you would be dead right now.
You see, our society recognizes your give me attitude that refuses to give in return, so it forces you to give.
Yes, it is kind of sad that force must be used to do this, but when so many are greedy bastards like yourself, that is what we must do to keep a good society.
My family never took handouts Mike. If you inferring the tuition thing, then lets see you man up, go run into a burning building, pull someone out of it, resucitate them and hand them off to the paramedics all in about 10 minutes? Shouldn't be any problem for you since you are real man of genius.

And the key word in your entire posting is IF. You could of still been married but your ex wife recognized you are and will be a weak fuck for life. You should of still been married but again, your ex wife recognizes you are a weak fuck. And you might of still been married perhaps if you didn't have the strange off the cuff non believer points of view that you have while managing a gay bar.

See, we could IF things all day. I don't live my life on ifs. Neither does anyone else.

Earth to Mike....Earth to Mike...Come in Mike...

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23190 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was sarcasm, but you must realize, sarcasm is not so easily apparent in writing. And the post was not from your registered name, so it looked to be someone else impersonating you.
Hell, maybe Arnold was just playing along. Who knows, it is hard to read sarcasm in writing.
Who are you?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23191 Oct 14, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think America should repeal NAFTA and become a voice for the foreign labor markets? Do you think we should chastise China for paying coal miners in Africa, 280.00 a month to work the mines? I never hear ANYONE saying a word about other governments like China and Mexico, because of the vested interest there.
Give this girl a cigar...winner winner chicken dinner.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23192 Oct 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly for you, Mike is your man. Arnold, just because you're bi-racial, have a gay brother and Mike wants to be one or both of these, doesn't mean you two cornered the market on being victims. Admit it, the only thing Mike hasn't complained about being denied by the Republicans is HIM having an abortion. Mike clearly has a problem with women which has been noted by more than one man on here and he doesn't seem anymore interested in the tragic events of the Holocaust other than to use it promote his ideas on athiesm. Arnold, I may take your word, but again, Mike has no moral backbone and I have no respect for him. So really, I don't care what Mike thinks. As I said yesterday, if Mike disagrees with me, I'm doing something right.
You missed the point. I said that if you voted for the Marriage Amendment, then you voted for an act of discrimination. I am not a victim. I am a paying contributor to the system. Wise, intelligent and caring people of the past ended my victimization in this society with the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I am trying to end it for others like the homosexual community that continue to be victimized. You and your Republican friends are no help there. In fact, you are the enemy of freedom and civil rights because you dislike this group of people. If I did not have a brother who was gay, I would continue to work toward this end. That is what you continue to fail to understand. I don't necessarily work for my family's interest, I work for the civil rights of all. Period.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#23193 Oct 14, 2012
I'm depressed, Jeter is out for the rest of season with a fractured ankle. I only share with those that care.:)By the way the nut made it back to earth, top speed 729mph. Wonder what it cost to make that little leap.
big tea party repub

Thomasville, NC

#23194 Oct 14, 2012
Im going move to new England there so much smarter up there I know this woman that I go to church with me she Is a poor old bag of shit to talks down to everybody like she so much smarter than everybody else but shes allways has her hand out to church takes up money for her heating oil bill for last 3 years is this your mother they took up one last week thats the reason I did go im not giving her shit she is another smart ass Yankee bitch that think NC is so below her go home she was one those whores like you move here when dems ran our state its not going to back to that so take your lazy mom pack your piece of shit car go back home let them pay your bills

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#23195 Oct 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, Mike, by his own admission, says that he feels he can do best by posting on Topix. Excuse me Arnold, but that's pure BS. You read his answers. It's people like Mike, that sit and grouch about people on public assistance not getting enough assistance or that it could be scaled back, and the starving children. Arnold, you know and I know what's to be done for "starving children", you feed them. Mike would rather pay a little extra in taxes or as I call for people like him "conscience money" and feel he's done what's good and right and never lift a hand, break a sweat, give of not just his money but time to help out people. You Dems want to paint Repubs as the party that doesn't care, well if Mike's an example of a left wing, Demokrat, caring party this nation is in trouble. He's lazy and he has two causes gay marriage and discrimination and anything else, just send him a bill, he doesn't have time, it might require something more than being on Topix. Of course I'm not shocked Mike identifies with you or at least tries to, it's not about you Arnold, it's a point Mike's trying to make. Arnold, you're black and you don't make as big a fuss about discrimination as Mike. So what's his motive? It's to argue. You think he ever offers to go to the projects and help out, work soup kitchens where black and white people on hard times need food. NO, he doesn't do a darn thing. When a man is cold enough to plainly state "what can he do about a missing child", he's seriously unhinged.
Arnold, I don't agree with everything Silver says but at least he's not fake like Mike is. Mike doesn't care about racism, he only cares about arguing about it. Lastly, it doesn't matter what I say, Mike and you're just as guilty, put words in my mouth and vilify every post I make, therefore I feel no need to defend my statements because you two twist them and turn them and as I told Mike in an earlier post, when someone has to lie (and that's taking words and twisting them) to defend any position he has, he has no moral backbone and Mike doesn't have one and I don't respect him.
Now you are assuming I am lazy?

And in case you have not noticed, I talk about whatever is being talked about here. I also talk about what is current.
Just this year, gay marriage was voted on, so I talked a lot about it. You did your best to sweep the issue under the rug.

Race seems to be a big issue these days. Maybe it is because people like Silver thinks all black persons are lazy and want handouts all the time. Maybe it is because Obama is black. What I am sure of, it is a topic on this thread, with or without me.

Is this all I talk about? Anyone who is not blind can see I talk about any issue brought to this tread. If it is a political issue, I talk about it.
Racism and gay marriage happen to be political issues.
I do not think, child abductions are a political issue. But if you think it is, feel free to open up a discussion on it. Feel free to tell us just what you did about that missing girl?

Oh, and please tell me one thing you feel I do that is immoral?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23196 Oct 14, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point. I said that if you voted for the Marriage Amendment, then you voted for an act of discrimination. I am not a victim. I am a paying contributor to the system. Wise, intelligent and caring people of the past ended my victimization in this society with the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I am trying to end it for others like the homosexual community that continue to be victimized. You and your Republican friends are no help there. In fact, you are the enemy of freedom and civil rights because you dislike this group of people. If I did not have a brother who was gay, I would continue to work toward this end. That is what you continue to fail to understand. I don't necessarily work for my family's interest, I work for the civil rights of all. Period.
Amen brother.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#23197 Oct 14, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you "Waco et al"? Who knows when people switch names? That is what the hell I was talking about. Are you switching names? I thought someone was playing a game on your name. I understand sarcasm when I know who the writer is. If I knew it was you, I would have understood.
I use about ten different names.Its easy enough to tell who I am.Why do I do it? Who knows.I do know this.Obama is going to lose.That makes me sad but what can I do? Yeah I'll vote.Won't make any difference.But remember this Arnold.Let's see who is laughing in two years during the off year elections.After the barrage of criticism leveled at Obama watch what happens when Romney can't save America in two years.It'll be a massacre at the polls.Two years later....no more ROMNEY.The republicans have thrown enough shit at Obama to sink a battleship.Let's see how the republicans who snivel constantly about the evil leftist media like the barrage of manure heading their way when Romney takes office.Reagans insane tax cuts started America down this road to being a third world country.Four years of disastrous republican mismanagement later...and the republican party may take a blow they can never recover from.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23198 Oct 14, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
Im going move to new England there so much smarter up there I know this woman that I go to church with me she Is a poor old bag of shit to talks down to everybody like she so much smarter than everybody else but shes allways has her hand out to church takes up money for her heating oil bill for last 3 years is this your mother they took up one last week thats the reason I did go im not giving her shit she is another smart ass Yankee bitch that think NC is so below her go home she was one those whores like you move here when dems ran our state its not going to back to that so take your lazy mom pack your piece of shit car go back home let them pay your bills
Yes, I hear up north,everyone can pay their heating bills with no problems.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23199 Oct 14, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are your words Mike not mine. I never said that all. In fact I said," Entitlements was never a thought, ever."
Nice try at the twist.
Sorry, must have read it wrong. But my main point stands.
Maybe I confused you with Mitt's family.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23200 Oct 14, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I use about ten different names.Its easy enough to tell who I am.Why do I do it? Who knows.I do know this.Obama is going to lose.That makes me sad but what can I do? Yeah I'll vote.Won't make any difference.But remember this Arnold.Let's see who is laughing in two years during the off year elections.After the barrage of criticism leveled at Obama watch what happens when Romney can't save America in two years.It'll be a massacre at the polls.Two years later....no more ROMNEY.The republicans have thrown enough shit at Obama to sink a battleship.Let's see how the republicans who snivel constantly about the evil leftist media like the barrage of manure heading their way when Romney takes office.Reagans insane tax cuts started America down this road to being a third world country.Four years of disastrous republican mismanagement later...and the republican party may take a blow they can never recover from.
You underestimate the power of the republican propaganda machine.
If Romney wins and the economy stays the same, they will spin it somehow to be Obama's fault.
They will pretend they did not chastise us for saying the economy was Bush's fault.

Now why do you thing Romney will win?

And just why do you think when you change names or go off your registered name we know you are not an impersonator? That makes no sense.
What you think is obvious is not always obvious for others.
big tea party repub

Thomasville, NC

#23201 Oct 14, 2012
The truth is Mr mike Mr big gov Mr gods gov you are a dress up piece of Yankee white trash that dont have two nickel and if you do somebody like me gave it to you because young man you are a bum you can tell that share the wealth tone anywere when im at my house at the beach in two week I will just giggle at you little man dont that make you mad if I were you I would go run some water in your bath tub take the rest of your pain pills and cut my wrist

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#23202 Oct 14, 2012
What happens when you cut taxes on the wealthy? They put their money in offshore bank accounts.Ask bacon.What happens when you cut taxes on the wealthy? They relocate their businesses offshore for cheaper labor.Ask bacon.Bacon is correct.Americans can put their money wherever they wish.Trickle down economics is a massive fraud and a failure for this country.Unless you are one of the super rich.The reason we have the vote in this country is so that the non rich as well as the rich have some say in government.This ensures a certain amount of domestic tranquility.This will end soon.As the rich become richer and the working class poorer that domestic tranquility will come to a violent end.The reasons behind the French Revolution and the Russian Revolution are clear.Too much wealth at the top.The French became democratic and the Russians communistic.People today regularly work two jobs but still have lost ground compared to the preceding generations.Their has already begun in this country a massive relocation of wealth from the middle class to the plutocrats.Also known as the super rich.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23203 Oct 14, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think America should repeal NAFTA and become a voice for the foreign labor markets? Do you think we should chastise China for paying coal miners in Africa, 280.00 a month to work the mines? I never hear ANYONE saying a word about other governments like China and Mexico, because of the vested interest there.
I have mixed views on NAFTA. When you say "we" who do you mean? I think a lot of people chastise other countries for how they treat people. But do you think they are going to actually listen?
In this area, I think voting with your spending dollar speaks the loudest.
Try not to use companies who outsource so much. Try to buy local.
I know this is hard to do all the time. I do not think we must not ever buy from other countries. If we did that, those people would likely be even worse off. But we can send some messages with our voting dollar.
We cannot fix the world. We can only do the best we can.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23204 Oct 14, 2012
I never hear anyone here ever talk about the need for a third party. I've heard other people say that maybe it's time, others say it would throw us back into the dark ages. Does anyone think the Republican and Democrat parties have run their course, and it's time for a more "global" thinking party?

Location hidden

#23205 Oct 14, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I use about ten different names.Its easy enough to tell who I am.Why do I do it? Who knows.I do know this.Obama is going to lose.That makes me sad but what can I do? Yeah I'll vote.Won't make any difference.But remember this Arnold.Let's see who is laughing in two years during the off year elections.After the barrage of criticism leveled at Obama watch what happens when Romney can't save America in two years.It'll be a massacre at the polls.Two years later....no more ROMNEY.The republicans have thrown enough shit at Obama to sink a battleship.Let's see how the republicans who snivel constantly about the evil leftist media like the barrage of manure heading their way when Romney takes office.Reagans insane tax cuts started America down this road to being a third world country.Four years of disastrous republican mismanagement later...and the republican party may take a blow they can never recover from.
I just hope Romney does not get the chance, but is certainly going to be a close election, that is for sure. If elected, with the economy already showing signs of improvement, they are sure to take credit in a Romney administration. Unlike the Republicans, I do want jobs and the economy to improve regardless. Hey, If I knew that was you who posted, I would have understood the sarcasm, but I thought it was someone else using your name. I will know in the future. Hope you are doing fine.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#23206 Oct 14, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he works keeps running a large co.
I think you missed my point. I was trying to show, this guy must keep using his money to make more money. Thus, his money must continue to work. His other work is irrelevant to the conversation.
No matter how rich he becomes, if he spends it, he will not keep it. If he does not keep working the money, he will not be as rich as he was before.

In other words, what was your point of saying, he had to keep putting it back in?
big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

#23207 Oct 14, 2012
Oh gods goverment I got to take a break or I mean a brake ha ha that funny isnt it made you giggle now your pissing on yourself

Location hidden

#23208 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are assuming I am lazy?
And in case you have not noticed, I talk about whatever is being talked about here. I also talk about what is current.
Just this year, gay marriage was voted on, so I talked a lot about it. You did your best to sweep the issue under the rug.
Race seems to be a big issue these days. Maybe it is because people like Silver thinks all black persons are lazy and want handouts all the time. Maybe it is because Obama is black. What I am sure of, it is a topic on this thread, with or without me.
Is this all I talk about? Anyone who is not blind can see I talk about any issue brought to this tread. If it is a political issue, I talk about it.
Racism and gay marriage happen to be political issues.
I do not think, child abductions are a political issue. But if you think it is, feel free to open up a discussion on it. Feel free to tell us just what you did about that missing girl?
Oh, and please tell me one thing you feel I do that is immoral?
I prayed for that little girl and I continue to pray for her family. Please tell me that you're not so twisted as to think that someone abducting a 10 year old girl, dismembering her body and leaving her like trash isn't political? Law enforcement and others investigating her death are government employees paid as someone pointed out the other day by our tax dollars, so yes, it's real political to me. The only reason it didn't get your attention is because she wasn't black, now that would have gotten your attention. Maybe if the news had said her murder was racially motivated that may have gotten your attention. What will it take for you to look outside the box of Obama and the Dems?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can someone explain this to me? 1 hr proud blackman 2
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 7 hr Gary Coaldigger 414
Loomis Fargo Heist smarty pants...where are the... 14 hr Sparky 1
Legit massage for wife? Thu Charlottedaddy 4
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Dec 23 Brian_G 1,909
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News