Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22905 Oct 12, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I do okay with both.I'm going to start practicing my fast draw.Hell...its a hobby!
You gotta get in costume though.:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#22906 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I have no saviors. You can look to the sky for saviors if you wish. Just do not impose your sky saviors demands upon others.
Keep your religion to yourself and you will hear us bitching about it a lot less.
Try to impose it upon all of us, and you will see some rebellions. Note how many are leaving religion today.
"One Nation Under GOD" and "In GOD We Trust"!
Seems as if they'll be more room in heaven for the believers!

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#22907 Oct 12, 2012
ToThePoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you would have had a better view and would of heard more clearly if you didn't have your head so far up your own ass.
I heard Obama say more than 'uh'. So clearly the persons who only heard 'uh' must have had their heads up theirs or someones ass.

Your post would have made a bit of sense if it were I who did not hear something.

Location hidden

#22908 Oct 12, 2012
A club here has an ole' western town they built and they have "cowboy shoots". People drive from everywhere.

Location hidden

#22909 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are trying to tell us you are fine with interracial marriage?
And I see you still have not addressed the main point of my post.
We all know you object to interracial marriage. I know you are on a mission to blur that point by playing semantics.
Fact is, you are a racist. Your party is full of racists.
The Mormon religion is full of racists. They did not even allow blacks to hold any elevated positions in their church as a matter of policy until the seventies.
Now we know Ryan wants to make his religious superstitions law.
I wonder if Mitt wants to make his religious superstitions law.
"We all" didn't know that, "Mormon religion IS full" "until the seventies", does that mean, still racist and just enduring it since the seventies or Mormon religion WAS full of racists UNTIL the seventies? To me, sounds contradictory.

Location hidden

#22910 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are trying to tell us you are fine with interracial marriage?
And I see you still have not addressed the main point of my post.
We all know you object to interracial marriage. I know you are on a mission to blur that point by playing semantics.
Fact is, you are a racist. Your party is full of racists.
The Mormon religion is full of racists. They did not even allow blacks to hold any elevated positions in their church as a matter of policy until the seventies.
Now we know Ryan wants to make his religious superstitions law.
I wonder if Mitt wants to make his religious superstitions law.
Mike, you can call me whatever you want to because I don't respect you. The fact you need to lie to defend or win over support for your political or lack of religious beliefs that you have to sacrifice whatever moral backbone you have is pathetic. I don't respect you because you're a liar with no moral backbone. If you're disagreeing with me, I'm doing something right.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#22911 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Obama say more than 'uh'. So clearly the persons who only heard 'uh' must have had their heads up theirs or someones ass.
Your post would have made a bit of sense if it were I who did not hear something.
I think I have made it quite clear that “uh” and “mmm” is all I got from his dumb lying ass and I am damn certain my head wasn’t up my own ass.

So please tell me what I failed to here. What truths did the anointed one have to offer us?
Deep Zeppelin

Prairieville, LA

#22912 Oct 12, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta get in costume though.:)
True...practicing quickdraws barefooted in my pajamas seems somehow undignified....
Spiro T Agnew

Prairieville, LA

#22913 Oct 12, 2012
Yes Lu i've got more work to do.Driving to Houston for a little tree cutting.My sister wants me to cut down her tree

Location hidden

#22914 Oct 12, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"We all" didn't know that, "Mormon religion IS full" "until the seventies", does that mean, still racist and just enduring it since the seventies or Mormon religion WAS full of racists UNTIL the seventies? To me, sounds contradictory.
Emlu, don't try to make sense with Mike because he has none. He still thinks he's a "we"!! GO FIGURE!! Mike's argument will be it's contradictory to you because you don't understand, it's semantics or you're a racist. He's so predictable.
IMPERIOUS REX 1909

Prairieville, LA

#22915 Oct 12, 2012
Ammunition costs a lot of money Lu.Reloading is the way to go.

Location hidden

#22916 Oct 12, 2012
IMPERIOUS REX 1909 wrote:
Ammunition costs a lot of money Lu.Reloading is the way to go.
I do that, case trimming .44 to load for a customer to bear hunt with, as we speak.

Location hidden

#22917 Oct 12, 2012
Spiro T Agnew wrote:
Yes Lu i've got more work to do.Driving to Houston for a little tree cutting.My sister wants me to cut down her tree
Careful with that tree, whoever you are?:) Don't hurt something.
OCTOBER IS A BAD MONTH

Prairieville, LA

#22918 Oct 12, 2012
The politics is getting rough.One way or another there are gonna be a bunch of unhappy people on election day.Me myself and Waco are staying off the news channels.I'm watching someone trying to catch a bass.How restful.

Location hidden

#22919 Oct 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Emlu, don't try to make sense with Mike because he has none. He still thinks he's a "we"!! GO FIGURE!! Mike's argument will be it's contradictory to you because you don't understand, it's semantics or you're a racist. He's so predictable.
Then he'll have to put up with my being slow. I live in the south, we do thing slower here. I always thought "we" was a mouse in your pocket. TGIF, lighten up folks, this will all be over soon, then it will be Thanksgiving. Any luck on the boots. You can look at eel skin, i looked at "cognoc"? today beautiful color. I want:)

Location hidden

#22920 Oct 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW, you show everyone on here where I said not to allow interracial marriage. You can't do it. Look fatass, again, if you're going to post about me at least be man enough to post the truth.
You did say it, but it was at least 3 months ago.I remember very well when you said it because my first thought was, "Well shit! I guess that eliminates me from the guest list."

OCTOBER IS A BAD MONTH

Prairieville, LA

#22921 Oct 12, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Careful with that tree, whoever you are?:) Don't hurt something.
I'm thinking of cutting it down in my pajamas.
OCTOBER IS A BAD MONTH

Prairieville, LA

#22922 Oct 12, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I do that, case trimming .44 to load for a customer to bear hunt with, as we speak.
So you reload as well? Man.It don't get any better than that.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#22923 Oct 12, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>"One Nation Under GOD" and "In GOD We Trust"!
Seems as if they'll be more room in heaven for the believers!
And you just showed a good example of why we bitch about your superstition being shoved on us.

Do we trust god to keep the dollar worth anything? Nope.
Are we under a god? If so, then show it.
Know why it is not required to say the pledge in school now? Because it is a violation of church and state separation.

Location hidden

#22924 Oct 12, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You did say it, but it was at least 3 months ago.I remember very well when you said it because my first thought was, "Well shit! I guess that eliminates me from the guest list."
Sorry, I don't believe you Arnold. You show me. Shouldn't be too difficult since you remember very well. I don't know what guest list you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody want to buy a Percussion Plus beginners... 8 hr High Pitch 3
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) 18 hr Loser Above 63
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Mon Al Sharpton 2
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) Mon pekosbob 74
Causal Encounter Mon Noleftturns 2
Buffalo Classic American Loser City (Mar '10) Jul 25 CumberlandChevy 15
Poll Confederate Flag Symbolizes: Jul 24 Ecossais 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages