Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,112)

Showing posts 22,221 - 22,240 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

little repub wrote:
Quit saying God say jesus
Don't like it? To damned bad. Clearly you and Bacon do not understand freedom of speech.
But you are both on the same team and are both racists, so it figures you do not understand our countries freedoms either.
little repub

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Just knock em off theres no law agaist go ahead snoop Dogg talking to you go ahead then do yourself burn burn burn it would break my hart

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Its funny how you know when you're born to do something.You see I was never good at anything.Not anything that counted anyway.But this one thing I was born to do well...I knew it from an early she.The first time I had a rifle in my hands I was eight years old....my dad showed me the rudimentary things he knew about shooting and we went into the woods to shoot squirrels.The rifle was a single shoot Remington made years before my father was born.It had belonged to my grandfather.AS we crossed into a clearing an explosion of wings heralded dozens of birds exploding from the tall grass ahead.Without thinking I drew the old rifle to my shoulder and fired.A single sad quail fluttered briefly and fell to the ground.My father looked shocked."Shooting quail with a rifle boy"he said slowly," is a little difficult"Then as he picked the bird up he said"who needs a shotgun?"Then he gave me a strange look."My grandfather was supposed to have been a real good shot." He drawled."Maybe you take after him." Sorry.Off topic.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I did not say you impose that superstition upon others. I said it was your superstition. And it would be stupid to impose your superstitions upon others. This is a perfect example. Try to note the main point. I see you did not make any mention of the point.
And I will use your name whenever the hell I wish. Don't like it? To damned bad. If you have some stupid assed, religious based, racist view, I will tell anyone I wish. You deserve to be called out for your racism. I will use it in examples.
Don't like it? To damn bad. Freedom of speech.
Liar. Here's your quote:

Mike Duquette wrote:

<quoted text>If your religious belief is to not allow interracial marriage as Bacon believes, should you impose that belief upon others?"

If you're going to use my "damn" name then at least don't be a "damn liar" when you do it. Where in this post is all the the lies you told in your first paragraph? If that post was to someone else, don't put it on me. I only replied to the one that mentioned my name. Not only are you a liar you're a "damned, stupid liar". "Don't like it. Too damn bad. Freedom of speech."

BTW, you show everyone on here where I said not to allow interracial marriage. You can't do it. Look fatass, again, if you're going to post about me at least be man enough to post the truth.
ToThePoint

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I do not give a shit if he said it a thousand times. It still is not all he said. Clearly you only hear what you wish to hear.
Maybe you would have had a better view and would of heard more clearly if you didn't have your head so far up your own ass.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Its funny how you know when you're born to do something.You see I was never good at anything.Not anything that counted anyway.But this one thing I was born to do well...I knew it from an early she.The first time I had a rifle in my hands I was eight years old....my dad showed me the rudimentary things he knew about shooting and we went into the woods to shoot squirrels.The rifle was a single shoot Remington made years before my father was born.It had belonged to my grandfather.AS we crossed into a clearing an explosion of wings heralded dozens of birds exploding from the tall grass ahead.Without thinking I drew the old rifle to my shoulder and fired.A single sad quail fluttered briefly and fell to the ground.My father looked shocked."Shooting quail with a rifle boy"he said slowly," is a little difficult"Then as he picked the bird up he said"who needs a shotgun?"Then he gave me a strange look."My grandfather was supposed to have been a real good shot." He drawled."Maybe you take after him." Sorry.Off topic.
I want to be on your team if the s .hits the fan. I have a friend can't shoot a handgun worth a darn, put a rifle in his hand, he's dead on.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I want to be on your team if the s .hits the fan. I have a friend can't shoot a handgun worth a darn, put a rifle in his hand, he's dead on.
I do okay with both.I'm going to start practicing my fast draw.Hell...its a hobby!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Here's your quote:
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>If your religious belief is to not allow interracial marriage as Bacon believes, should you impose that belief upon others?"
If you're going to use my "damn" name then at least don't be a "damn liar" when you do it. Where in this post is all the the lies you told in your first paragraph? If that post was to someone else, don't put it on me. I only replied to the one that mentioned my name. Not only are you a liar you're a "damned, stupid liar". "Don't like it. Too damn bad. Freedom of speech."
BTW, you show everyone on here where I said not to allow interracial marriage. You can't do it. Look fatass, again, if you're going to post about me at least be man enough to post the truth.
So now you are trying to tell us you are fine with interracial marriage?
And I see you still have not addressed the main point of my post.

We all know you object to interracial marriage. I know you are on a mission to blur that point by playing semantics.

Fact is, you are a racist. Your party is full of racists.

The Mormon religion is full of racists. They did not even allow blacks to hold any elevated positions in their church as a matter of policy until the seventies.

Now we know Ryan wants to make his religious superstitions law.
I wonder if Mitt wants to make his religious superstitions law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I do okay with both.I'm going to start practicing my fast draw.Hell...its a hobby!
You gotta get in costume though.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I have no saviors. You can look to the sky for saviors if you wish. Just do not impose your sky saviors demands upon others.
Keep your religion to yourself and you will hear us bitching about it a lot less.
Try to impose it upon all of us, and you will see some rebellions. Note how many are leaving religion today.
"One Nation Under GOD" and "In GOD We Trust"!
Seems as if they'll be more room in heaven for the believers!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

ToThePoint wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you would have had a better view and would of heard more clearly if you didn't have your head so far up your own ass.
I heard Obama say more than 'uh'. So clearly the persons who only heard 'uh' must have had their heads up theirs or someones ass.

Your post would have made a bit of sense if it were I who did not hear something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

A club here has an ole' western town they built and they have "cowboy shoots". People drive from everywhere.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are trying to tell us you are fine with interracial marriage?
We all know you object to interracial marriage. I know you are on a mission to blur that point by playing semantics.
The Mormon religion is full of racists. They did not even allow blacks to hold any elevated positions in their church as a matter of policy until the seventies.
"We all" didn't know that, "Mormon religion IS full" "until the seventies", does that mean, still racist and just enduring it since the seventies or Mormon religion WAS full of racists UNTIL the seventies? To me, sounds contradictory.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are trying to tell us you are fine with interracial marriage?
Mike, you can call me whatever you want to because I don't respect you. The fact you need to lie to defend or win over support for your political or lack of religious beliefs that you have to sacrifice whatever moral backbone you have is pathetic. I don't respect you because you're a liar with no moral backbone. If you're disagreeing with me, I'm doing something right.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Obama say more than 'uh'. So clearly the persons who only heard 'uh' must have had their heads up theirs or someones ass.
Your post would have made a bit of sense if it were I who did not hear something.
I think I have made it quite clear that “uh” and “mmm” is all I got from his dumb lying ass and I am damn certain my head wasn’t up my own ass.

So please tell me what I failed to here. What truths did the anointed one have to offer us?
Deep Zeppelin

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta get in costume though.:)
True...practicing quickdraws barefooted in my pajamas seems somehow undignified....
Spiro T Agnew

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Yes Lu i've got more work to do.Driving to Houston for a little tree cutting.My sister wants me to cut down her tree

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"We all" didn't know that, "Mormon religion IS full" "until the seventies", does that mean, still racist and just enduring it since the seventies or Mormon religion WAS full of racists UNTIL the seventies? To me, sounds contradictory.
Emlu, don't try to make sense with Mike because he has none. He still thinks he's a "we"!! GO FIGURE!! Mike's argument will be it's contradictory to you because you don't understand, it's semantics or you're a racist. He's so predictable.
IMPERIOUS REX 1909

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Ammunition costs a lot of money Lu.Reloading is the way to go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

IMPERIOUS REX 1909 wrote:
Ammunition costs a lot of money Lu.Reloading is the way to go.
I do that, case trimming .44 to load for a customer to bear hunt with, as we speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,221 - 22,240 of55,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••