United States

#22878 Oct 12, 2012
Quit saying God say jesus

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#22879 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Then you were not listening. Clearly you are just being hypocritical. Typical republican.
Assuming and stereotyping all in the same reply……I would expect nothing less from you

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#22880 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Faith is not information, it is blind belief.
Do not impose your blind beliefs upon others. This is why we condemn Sharia law. Now apply that logic to your own superstitions.
I imposed nothing…thus your comment of Sharia law is irrelevant. You’re babbling

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#22881 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>If your religious belief is to not allow interracial marriage as Bacon believes, should you impose that belief upon others?
Again, I imposed nothing, your grasping at straws.

Yet I am the one being accused of not listening.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#22882 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Then you were not listening. Clearly you are just being hypocritical. Typical republican.
Uh, uh, uh, classic!

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Deep Zeppelin

Prairieville, LA

#22883 Oct 12, 2012
How can you tell when a republican is lieing? You can't.They are too good at it.

Location hidden

#22884 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So I think it is safe to keep these religious beliefs separate from national policies.
This is why secularism is good.
You can look to the govt as your savoir if that's what you choose, I think I'll look elsewhere.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

#22885 Oct 12, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, uh, uh, classic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ue_WQcFJd8UXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
See there Mike………….I thought I heard Obama clearly. Uh, Uh, 236 times the man said Uh!

Thanks Pro for the confirmation that I was not hearing things.

Location hidden

#22886 Oct 12, 2012
Deep Zeppelin wrote:
How can you tell when a republican is lieing? You can't.They are too good at it.
How can you tell when a liberal is lying......their lips are moving!

Location hidden

#22888 Oct 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope Joe didn't leave marks when he spanked Paul, child abuse is against the law :) How would anyone believe Paul was a master debater when this was his first debate?
I think the real winner last night was Jim Lehrer!
Deep Zeppelin

Prairieville, LA

#22890 Oct 12, 2012
What do you call it when da idjits keeps votin for da same ol rich creeps? Ya calls it bidness as usul

Location hidden

#22892 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>If your religious belief is to not allow interracial marriage as Bacon believes, should you impose that belief upon others?
Mike, don't put words in my mouth. I said it's my belief, but where did I ever say my belief needed to be imposed upon people? You're getting pretty desperate these days Mike. Spout out all the BS you want to, but keep my name out of your BS.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#22893 Oct 12, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I imposed nothing…thus your comment of Sharia law is irrelevant. You’re babbling
I am talking about the debate and the Ryan/Romney agenda of course.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#22894 Oct 12, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> You can look to the govt as your savoir if that's what you choose, I think I'll look elsewhere.
I have no saviors. You can look to the sky for saviors if you wish. Just do not impose your sky saviors demands upon others.
Keep your religion to yourself and you will hear us bitching about it a lot less.
Try to impose it upon all of us, and you will see some rebellions. Note how many are leaving religion today.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#22895 Oct 12, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
See there Mike………….I thought I heard Obama clearly. Uh, Uh, 236 times the man said Uh!
Thanks Pro for the confirmation that I was not hearing things.
I do not give a shit if he said it a thousand times. It still is not all he said. Clearly you only hear what you wish to hear.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#22896 Oct 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, don't put words in my mouth. I said it's my belief, but where did I ever say my belief needed to be imposed upon people? You're getting pretty desperate these days Mike. Spout out all the BS you want to, but keep my name out of your BS.
I did not say you impose that superstition upon others. I said it was your superstition. And it would be stupid to impose your superstitions upon others. This is a perfect example. Try to note the main point. I see you did not make any mention of the point.

And I will use your name whenever the hell I wish. Don't like it? To damned bad. If you have some stupid assed, religious based, racist view, I will tell anyone I wish. You deserve to be called out for your racism. I will use it in examples.
Don't like it? To damn bad. Freedom of speech.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#22897 Oct 12, 2012
little repub wrote:
Quit saying God say jesus
Don't like it? To damned bad. Clearly you and Bacon do not understand freedom of speech.
But you are both on the same team and are both racists, so it figures you do not understand our countries freedoms either.
little repub

Charlotte, NC

#22898 Oct 12, 2012
Just knock em off theres no law agaist go ahead snoop Dogg talking to you go ahead then do yourself burn burn burn it would break my hart

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22899 Oct 12, 2012
Its funny how you know when you're born to do something.You see I was never good at anything.Not anything that counted anyway.But this one thing I was born to do well...I knew it from an early she.The first time I had a rifle in my hands I was eight years old....my dad showed me the rudimentary things he knew about shooting and we went into the woods to shoot squirrels.The rifle was a single shoot Remington made years before my father was born.It had belonged to my grandfather.AS we crossed into a clearing an explosion of wings heralded dozens of birds exploding from the tall grass ahead.Without thinking I drew the old rifle to my shoulder and fired.A single sad quail fluttered briefly and fell to the ground.My father looked shocked."Shooting quail with a rifle boy"he said slowly," is a little difficult"Then as he picked the bird up he said"who needs a shotgun?"Then he gave me a strange look."My grandfather was supposed to have been a real good shot." He drawled."Maybe you take after him." Sorry.Off topic.

Location hidden

#22900 Oct 12, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I did not say you impose that superstition upon others. I said it was your superstition. And it would be stupid to impose your superstitions upon others. This is a perfect example. Try to note the main point. I see you did not make any mention of the point.
And I will use your name whenever the hell I wish. Don't like it? To damned bad. If you have some stupid assed, religious based, racist view, I will tell anyone I wish. You deserve to be called out for your racism. I will use it in examples.
Don't like it? To damn bad. Freedom of speech.
Liar. Here's your quote:

Mike Duquette wrote:

<quoted text>If your religious belief is to not allow interracial marriage as Bacon believes, should you impose that belief upon others?"

If you're going to use my "damn" name then at least don't be a "damn liar" when you do it. Where in this post is all the the lies you told in your first paragraph? If that post was to someone else, don't put it on me. I only replied to the one that mentioned my name. Not only are you a liar you're a "damned, stupid liar". "Don't like it. Too damn bad. Freedom of speech."

BTW, you show everyone on here where I said not to allow interracial marriage. You can't do it. Look fatass, again, if you're going to post about me at least be man enough to post the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 1 hr Ben_Masada 511
bggb (Aug '14) 4 hr no one 142
powpow 7 hr brightfields420 3
carlos agurs Fri what what what 2
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Thu traci 150
dresser for sale Thu Lee pulley 1
need a cake decorator Thu ramona269 1

Flood Watch for Mecklenburg County was issued at April 18 at 3:28PM EDT

More from around the web

Charlotte People Search