LIFE COACH

Bailey, NC

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I have wondered something for a long time and want to see if anyone can answer this.
Black people call White people crackers, marshmallows, cotton and a ton of other racist names. There is a all black america beauty contest, all black colleges and various other all black things.
There IS NOT an all white beauty contest, college nor anything else.
Blacks call whites racist if they even mention the N word. Why are blacks not called racists for calling whites names?? I have never heard of a white person playing the race card.

Anyone have an answer that really makes any sense? I know there will be tons of replies from blacks about how they were treated years ago and I KNOW there is NO ONE left alive today that was a slave nor is there any slave owners alive today. The whites alive today do not have black slaves so why cant they just get over it.

I have heard alot more racial slurs coming from blacks aimed at whites.Why are they not called racist?
LIFE COACH

Bailey, NC

#3 Dec 1, 2012
I see no one can answer these questions.. Bet it really made some people stop and think.
wonder

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 1, 2012
LIFE COACH wrote:
I have wondered something for a long time and want to see if anyone can answer this.
Black people call White people crackers, marshmallows, cotton and a ton of other racist names. There is a all black america beauty contest, all black colleges and various other all black things.
There IS NOT an all white beauty contest, college nor anything else.
Blacks call whites racist if they even mention the N word. Why are blacks not called racists for calling whites names?? I have never heard of a white person playing the race card.
Anyone have an answer that really makes any sense? I know there will be tons of replies from blacks about how they were treated years ago and I KNOW there is NO ONE left alive today that was a slave nor is there any slave owners alive today. The whites alive today do not have black slaves so why cant they just get over it.
I have heard alot more racial slurs coming from blacks aimed at whites.Why are they not called racist?
always wondered that myself but oooooo don't touch that.
Whites are the minority now also right?
Crazy_Hawk

Monroe, NC

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Because you tend to ignore retards when they call you names. And nearly every single black person in this county is functionally a retard.

It is how you deal with inferior, backwards and stupid people. Stupid people are easily offended. They do not have the intelligence to comprehend things like sarcasm an irony.

Case in point: When the obamanation was "re elected" I lamented on the stupidity of the American people. When I did the blacks on my facebook went ballistic. Although I said not a word about race every single one of them felt personally insulted.

Why? Because they are too stupid to know how to react properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belmont City Council 11 hr Derek Rumfelt 26
belmont food & beverage - q: what happened? 16 hr Roger Higgins 4
Wilbert Plastics Employee Injured 18 hr Tanker 3
Location questions. 18 hr Abc 1
South Point Athletic Director resignation Wed Whawhawha 13
Is it reasonable for a trained officer ........ Wed Nemo 4
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Wed Nemo 250
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages