Belmont has a huge racial problem and...

Belmont has a huge racial problem and it's not going away anytime soon!!!

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Black Face

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Mar 31, 2014
Why has Belmont, NC never hired African-American police officers in their dept. I see they finally allowed a few women, but this is disturbing.
papa

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2014
Uh, I don't think they're overly selective. I think if anybody of any color wants a job, and will show up for it as required, then you have a chance. Go apply. Hopefully you get hired or not hired solely based on your qualifications, no matter your race or religion.
Scam Newton

Seymour, TN

#3 Mar 31, 2014
And I'm pretty sure physical fitness isn't a requirement either.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 1, 2014
black face ,,

maybe you need to go by the belmont police dept and check into the fact that belmont has had black police officers in the past .. the name troy leeper comes to mind .. he was black and he was a belmont police officer for many years .. do a little research before posting on this site ..
ardent observer

Gastonia, NC

#5 Apr 1, 2014
Sadly, since Obama went in office, we have the worst race relations we have had since the 1960s. Just when we thought we were making headway - the gap widens. Too bad. Everything's about race now.

Since: Oct 09

Charlotte, NC

#6 Apr 2, 2014
I know Troy good man people always trying to start something its a shame
Belmont

Clemmons, NC

#7 Apr 10, 2014
Um hello there are not very many black people in Belmont period.
Educated

Gastonia, NC

#8 May 12, 2014
Babycakes777 wrote:
I know Troy good man people always trying to start something its a shame
Are you against periods (.) or semi-colons(;), Or just another friggin uneducated southern whack job?
Lonnie

Iron Station, NC

#9 May 15, 2014
The negro thing is playing out!! People are sick of the race card game and jungle behavior!!!
Shame

Charlotte, NC

#10 May 15, 2014
Lonnie wrote:
The negro thing is playing out!! People are sick of the race card game and jungle behavior!!!
The negro thing? Jungle behavior? Race card game?. That was highly ignorant, offensive, and racist to say. Passive aggressive much? SMH
BossHog

Matthews, NC

#11 May 15, 2014
Good ole boys run this town if you know what I mean.
Race Card Been Played

Gastonia, NC

#12 May 21, 2014
I am so sick of seeing the race card played. On a different note, I demanding more white players be allowed to play in the NBA. Each team should have a mandatory amount of white players. The racism in the NBA must stop.
wtf

Gastonia, NC

#13 Jun 15, 2014
Belmont wrote:
Um hello there are not very many black people in Belmont period.
if i were black, i definitely would not live there!! belmont still behind the times--sad.
Shabaz

Mount Holly, NC

#14 Jun 17, 2014
Belmont has huge slave ties! Read about it!
big n

Cramerton, NC

#15 Jun 17, 2014
BossHog wrote:
Good ole boys run this town if you know what I mean.
Yes I know .
White Girl

Torrance, CA

#16 Jun 18, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
if i were black, i definitely would not live there!! belmont still behind the times--sad.
whitegirlbleedsalot.com
Factdealer

Charlotte, NC

#17 Dec 17, 2014
Troy Leeper, Gladis Greer, Parish Thompson, Tonja Watson, Im sure there are More....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nature Boy 5 hr Sam Malone 6
Page Braswell Thu Trump is pathetic. 4
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) Aug 16 Tonytonytone 7
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Aug 16 Local Yokel 4,965
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Aug 14 Tmac 77
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Aug 14 American 13
Do Black Women Date Interracially Here? (May '11) Aug 13 Charles In Charge 28

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages