Are Southerners Stupid or do they jus...
xcrbjyds

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#5277 Aug 31, 2014
Most northerners are very rude and hateful people. That's why when they come down south, many can end up in swamps as alligator food.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#5278 Aug 31, 2014
xcrbjyds wrote:
Most northerners are very rude and hateful people. That's why when they come down south, many can end up in swamps as alligator food.
Dumbass

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5280 Oct 2, 2014
Lamb Cobb wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few southerners have brains, but the ones who do use their brains to manipulate the dumb majority
Welcome back ;-)

Since: Sep 14

Matthews, NC

#5281 Oct 3, 2014
CJD Cigar wrote:
I might not have no big time formel education, but I got more common sence then 99.99999999999% of all the norterners I seen move down here and I make alot of money more then most of them do
So, you tell me who won the war dummy
You write like you are uneducated. My 8 year old has better grammar and sentence structure. You have the audacity to call southerns slow?
No Spin Southerner

Valparaiso, IN

#5282 Oct 16, 2014
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been relocating to the South snce you people decided in teh 1860's that you did not want to be Americans anymore because you thought you had the God-givn right to OWN Black people.
You tore down teh American flag and you burned it and replaced it with your hateful "stars and bars"
Well, guess what...WE WON that war, and now we own YOU. We come to teh South and we steal the good jobs because most of you don;t have a decent education.
In the old days, they called us "Carpetbaggers"
Mind you, that was the War of Northern Aggression and your simple little mind cannot handle the fact that slavery was actually a minor issue in that war. There were much greater issues that brought it about.

Now, instead of coming to the South with your little Yankee herd of zoo animals you call family or friends and complaining, how about you put your panties on and go back up there and complain. None of us want you down here if you're going to act like that.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5283 Oct 17, 2014
No Spin Southerner wrote:
<quoted text>Mind you, that was the War of Northern Aggression and your simple little mind cannot handle the fact that slavery was actually a minor issue in that war. There were much greater issues that brought it about.

Now, instead of coming to the South with your little Yankee herd of zoo animals you call family or friends and complaining, how about you put your panties on and go back up there and complain. None of us want you down here if you're going to act like that.
Really? More important issues than slavery? A human beings personal freedom is not worth fighting for?
CthulhuLovecraft

Tupper Lake, NY

#5284 Feb 11, 2015
CJD Cigar wrote:
I might not have no big time formel education, but I got more common sence then 99.99999999999% of all the norterners I seen move down here and I make alot of money more then most of them do
So, you tell me who won the war dummy
Noterners <???? really lol

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5285 Feb 12, 2015
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? More important issues than slavery? A human beings personal freedom is not worth fighting for?
What he is saying is That War was not fought over slavery! History classes brainwash students that it was but that is not true. Five union states that still allowed slavery ( All the northern states had allowed slavery since colonial days in the 1600's but had recently banned the practice). Slavery was still legal and being practiced in Washington D.C. the nations capitol during the war! In sight of the White House!
White and Indian people were also forced to be slaves in Colonial America in the north!

Location hidden

#5286 Feb 12, 2015
You should Read up on what the yankees really thought about black folks. Contrary to popular belief the South was not racist at that time. Less than 5% of Southerners owned slaves! Mostly just the arrogant rich planters and they were hated by the average Southerner. So why would we fight so they could have slaves? think about it.

Location hidden

#5287 Feb 12, 2015
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.jessewashington.com/blog/what-linc...

“50 Shades Of Pink”

Since: Feb 15

Location hidden

#5288 Feb 13, 2015
If you measure intelligence by dialect then you're the clueless one, friend. (:
grit

Matthews, NC

#5289 Feb 15, 2015
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted nowtext>
We have been relocating to the South snce you people decided in teh 1860's that you did not want to be Americans anymore because you thought you had the God-givn right to OWN Black people.
You tore down teh American flag and you burned it and replaced it with your hateful "stars and bars"
Well, guess what...WE WON that war, and now we own YOU. We come to teh South and we steal the good jobs because most of you don;t have a decent education.
In the old days, they called us "Carpetbaggers"
now they just call people like you IDIOTS

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5291 Feb 16, 2015
Timmy_ wrote:
I'm not sure why we are having this discussion. I never claimed that blacks were protected during the war. Nor, that only southerners had slaves. Blacks have always been disposed and disrespected. But, we are a strong and resilient people. We survived one of the most atrocious acts known to modern man. And, we still continue to suffer and experience the residual impacts.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#5294 Feb 24, 2015
Life Coach wrote:
I am from Buffalo New York, but I have spent alot of time living in the South
When I first lived in the South, I just figured Southerns just talked funny. After getting to know Southerners, I have come to realize they are much less intelligent and less civilized than Northerners
They speak a language that barely resembles English and they act like violent animals.
Is it the heat, or what?
Who lives in Buffalo? People from the north are very rude and crude and overly aggressive people. i know being from the northeast--NY and NJ are a lot of ignorant big mouths trying to outdo the next person.

While I am not fond of some southerners who have their own pitfalls, I would prefer the south. I will give Yankees this much that southerners do not have and that is when you have a Yankee friend you have a true friend--not so in the south, they are quick to stab one another in the back in a second.
Clive Blanston

Colville, WA

#5298 Mar 26, 2015
girdie wrote:
Hey i am from the south and very proud of it.sorry you think we are less intelligent and civilized. Who are you to judge southerners.Get a life.Did your mother ever teach you to NOT make fun of others.I dont think so.Put that in your little black book.
I think the issue is pretty simple. English is a beautiful language and sadly, Southerners seem committed to making it crude, twangy, and low. There are degrees of course, but the universal loathing of the worst Southern dialects is justified and hardly surprising.

The sad part is that it is utterly unnecessary. Old recordings have shown far less Southern "twang" than you will typically find today. Going all "Country" is just a shabby way for politicians to play "just folks" with a base with which they have little in common.

Am I making fun? Not really. Sad is the word I would use. As for "...who am I to judge Southerners..." I can only reply, who would I have to be?

You should shame the least articulate around you to aspire to something higher than the lowest possible common denominator dialect-wise.
Van Halen

Raleigh, NC

#5299 Mar 27, 2015
Southerners were ROFL their arses off when these cowardly Yankees jumped. Reminds me of the Van Halen song "Might as Well Jump".

Enjoy!

YankeeKiller

Evans, GA

#5301 Apr 14, 2015
This Southerner would stick his 13 boot up your lilly ass for talking like that. Good riddance. We don't want trash like you down here in God's country anyway. Enjoy living in a frozen wasteland.
Marcelle Cheramie

Cut Off, LA

#5302 May 10, 2015
Northerners wouldn't last a year withouth the help of there padnahs from Deep South loup ga roo you Bon chu's
Marcelle Cheramie

Cut Off, LA

#5303 May 10, 2015
Feed them to the kuchons
xcrbjyds wrote:

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5304 May 13, 2015
I'm sure glad I went to Northern schools. I have no idea what you are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New plan would add rail to airport, Lake Norman... 7 hr Mark mark 1
I am God's messenger mga 16 hr I amwise 3
The White House is White again!! 20 hr WesternCivilizedMan 4
Illegal Alien (Daca/Dreamer) arrested for Murder 20 hr Deportation Squad 2
dwight powell (Jan '12) Feb 16 Lurn two spale 75
Why cant trannys use the restroom ? Feb 16 Gotta WeWe 14
Thank God 4 TRUMP Feb 14 Facto 13

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance