Augusta, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

lifeCoach, you are killing me man.

You say Southerners are uneducated, Every post you put up so far have had multiple misspelled words.

Who is the uneducated one? You!!!

I moved from Florida to maine and let me tell you I have met some of the most uneducated people ever, I have lived in New York and forget about it, crack whores on every corner, drug dealers every where, rude people learn some manners.

There is a difference in being up front southerners are up front also when the need arises.
Southerners have Manners and respect and are taught to not be rude if possible.but if it gets to the point where we have to get in your face believe me it will happen.

SO learn how to spell. get some manners. just because you Northerners get in some ones face does not make it right.get in a southerners face and see what happens you will get knocked out.

we talk funny well you talk funny to us. You can't even say Car correctly. It is Car not Ca!!!If you northerners cannot get that right after all these years you are stupid.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Tantican wrote:
lifeCoach, you are killing me man.
You say Southerners are uneducated, Every post you put up so far have had multiple misspelled words.
Who is the uneducated one? You!!!
I moved from Florida to maine and let me tell you I have met some of the most uneducated people ever, I have lived in New York and forget about it, crack whores on every corner, drug dealers every where, rude people learn some manners.
There is a difference in being up front southerners are up front also when the need arises.
Southerners have Manners and respect and are taught to not be rude if possible.but if it gets to the point where we have to get in your face believe me it will happen.
SO learn how to spell. get some manners. just because you Northerners get in some ones face does not make it right.get in a southerners face and see what happens you will get knocked out.
we talk funny well you talk funny to us. You can't even say Car correctly. It is Car not Ca!!!If you northerners cannot get that right after all these years you are stupid.
Car and Ca is has a distinction between New York and Boston. Let me hear you say Oil rather than Url. It is also funny how you think you speak for all Southerners. Why do you feel a need to do so? And, manners? Really, there are no rude Southerners? The highest crime rate in the south? The lowest graduation rates are found in the South. How do you explain that?

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Southerners say "Pork them cores over they and check the url"
Translation: ""Park those cars over there and check the oil"
I also like the way the Southern Ignormani pronounce chimney as "chimilly"
When I first moved here 9 years ago; I had one lovely southern lady ask me; "Doyagit along wit kin"? I thought it was odd that she would ask me about me and my family. Then, someone else explained that she asked; "Do you get a long weekend". I can go on and on...
Jason

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Lifecoach, the original poster of this thread has been banned from so many of these topix's. He is a total idiot.

If you have problems understanding our language, it is proof you do not belong here.Alot of the times, we will say something like your above quote simply because we know the yankees will never be able to figure it out on their own.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Jason wrote:
Lifecoach, the original poster of this thread has been banned from so many of these topix's. He is a total idiot.
If you have problems understanding our language, it is proof you do not belong here.Alot of the times, we will say something like your above quote simply because we know the yankees will never be able to figure it out on their own.
And, that is exactly what makes you classless. When I am having a conversation, I want the person to understand me, and I want to understand them. You have given another reason why you likely are an intellectual misfit.
Jason

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>And, that is exactly what makes you classless. When I am having a conversation, I want the person to understand me, and I want to understand them. You have given another reason why you likely are an intellectual misfit.
Whatever you wanna think is fine with me.. Afterall, I am the owner of several accounting firms.. Seems like it might just take a bit of brains to do that but then again, most yankees do not understand the proper way to run a business.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that means you do seasonal tax prep for h and R Block at a mall kiosk
OUCH!
Jason

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that means you do seasonal tax prep for h and R Block at a mall kiosk
No sorry. This is not my company. My companies mainly work with businesses.Not taxes for regular Joe's.
Jim Tom Billy Joe Daisy D

Crystal Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Standingyourground wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do know the difference, do you?
As for your comment about the volunteers at the Fire Hall??? I happen to have a brother who is a professional fire fighter, not a volunteer. You know the type, the ones who go into the buildings when they're on fire, while the people living in them are trying to get out. So, now you not only despise Southerners, you dislike firefighters. I guess, next you'll say the ones who died on 9/11 deserved it. You're pathetic and I will not respond further to an idiot.
BTW-You DID reply...and he doesnt say anything about hating full-time professional Firefighters, just inbred rednecks who join rural volunteer fire depts. Did you ever notice when the pagers go off, everyone runs out of the bars and hops in their pickup trucks with the "blue light special" dash lights? THAT'S what he's referring to you stupid Southerner.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Jim Tom Billy Joe Daisy D wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW-You DID reply...and he doesnt say anything about hating full-time professional Firefighters, just inbred rednecks who join rural volunteer fire depts. Did you ever notice when the pagers go off, everyone runs out of the bars and hops in their pickup trucks with the "blue light special" dash lights? THAT'S what he's referring to you stupid Southerner.
Small town yankees are the same way, they run around with their bubblegum red lights and radios.
Mary

Carthage, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Leo Crumbcake wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Both Southern and Northern volunteer firemen are incompetent arsonists.
NYS volunteer firemen have blue lights
You have got to be related to the idiot life coach. This is something he said many time. I am just thankful for the volunteer firemen who showed up at our home and saved part of it. If you live in a rural area, there is not any PAID firemen so if it wasnt for the wonderful men who risk their lives to save others, there would be alot more deaths due to fires.
thomasina de torqumada

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Life Coach-WTF is that? You must not be a very good one because you have been rolling this turd for five years and you seem to have an awful lot of time on your hands. God help anyone who depends on you to help them.
thomasina de torqumada

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Look up P.F.F. by Hank III and Jesco White and you will know what real Southerners are like.

Since: Jun 13

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Life Coach wrote:
People from colder climates have to seek shelter more often than do people from warmer climates.
When it is cold out, Northerners go inside and read a book. Because of the warm weather, Southers can remain outdoors where they think stupid thoughts, say stupid things, fight, and bend eachother over to breed like filthy wild animals
How does being outside correlate to saying or thinking stupid things? I'm a southerner who now lives in Boston. Frankly I've seen more people fighting, both verbally and physically, on Newberry Street or Canal Syreet than I have on Tryon Street - in both hot and cold weather.

Since: Jun 13

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>When I first moved here 9 years ago; I had one lovely southern lady ask me; "Doyagit along wit kin"? I thought it was odd that she would ask me about me and my family. Then, someone else explained that she asked; "Do you get a long weekend". I can go on and on...
Can you honestly say that an Eastern North Carolina accent sounds less intelligent/educated than a New York accent? Some sound ridiculous, while others are endearing. It's what you find pleasing to your ear. I find a northern mid-west (mainly Minnesota) and northern New Jersey terribly grating, while southern Georgia (Savannah) and a Boston accent I love to hear.

Some interesting videos...
http://youtu.be/4NriDTxseog
http://youtu.be/jOltf7rS-mM

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Curious5678 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you honestly say that an Eastern North Carolina accent sounds less intelligent/educated than a New York accent? Some sound ridiculous, while others are endearing. It's what you find pleasing to your ear. I find a northern mid-west (mainly Minnesota) and northern New Jersey terribly grating, while southern Georgia (Savannah) and a Boston accent I love to hear.

Some interesting videos...
http://youtu.be/4NriDTxseog
http://youtu.be/jOltf7rS-mM
No, what I will say is tat your accent is not a predictor for your education. My children have NY/NJ accents and are smart kids. They hang out with other smart kids. Most of them are from the North, but some are from the South.

However, there is something to the southern culture where ignorance is accepted, encouraged, and embraced. I avoid those people.
Alex

Alvin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Get out of here with that crap, the civil war wasn't about slaves at all. Get your historical facts straight.
Whatever

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Life Coach wrote:
People from colder climates have to seek shelter more often than do people from warmer climates.
When it is cold out, Northerners go inside and read a book. Because of the warm weather, Southers can remain outdoors where they think stupid thoughts, say stupid things, fight, and bend eachother over to breed like filthy wild animals
You sir, are a bigot and a fool.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Small town yankees are the same way, they run around with their bubblegum red lights and radios.
And you know (think) this how?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,761 - 4,780 of4,822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 3 hr Wong 229
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr Red Square 54,916
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Sat fed up 106
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Sat Walter 32
dog food Sat godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 11 Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000