Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound that way

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 223)

Showing posts 4,441 - 4,460 of4,824
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jungle Do

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4760
Mar 1, 2013
 
Yankees clean my sphincter with their tongues.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4761
Mar 2, 2013
 
A very gross comment;says something about you.
Jungle Do wrote:
Yankees clean my sphincter with their tongues.
Jungle Do

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4762
Mar 2, 2013
 
Just a Reader wrote:
A very gross comment;says something about you.
<quoted text>
Yo mammy's tongue beez cleanin my sphincter
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4765
Mar 2, 2013
 
Once again, your comments speak volumes of the type of person you are.
Jungle Do wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mammy's tongue beez cleanin my sphincter
Jungle Do

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4766
Mar 2, 2013
 
Just a Reader wrote:
Once again, your comments speak volumes of the type of person you are.
<quoted text>
But since you mammy wuz a ho, weez dont know nuthin bout who you is cause no body know who you old pappy was.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4768
Mar 3, 2013
 
Wow....really??????
Obammy

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4769
Mar 3, 2013
 
Just a Reader wrote:
Wow....really??????
Don't worry my old pappy hopped off my mammy too as soon as he pulled out.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4770
Mar 3, 2013
 
Again...Wow, really??!!
Obammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry my old pappy hopped off my mammy too as soon as he pulled out.
r horst

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4771
Mar 3, 2013
 
i went to h s up north (THANK GOD!) florida h s's are terrible, anyone can excel! i spent my spent my first year & 1/2 struggling in northern colleges (2). upon moving to florida i cruised through valencia c c and graduated with high honors from the university of florida. i got my mba from ucf. in one course tests had 2 10 point extra credit questions. i scored 120 on every test. others were getting 30-40's and hated me for ruining the curve. at u f i took a finance class with a two hour final. i finished in 1/2 hr. everyone watched as i took my exam to the instuctor. it also had 2 10 point extra credit questions. i got the first 100 points then the first extra credit. then the teacher ponted out that my last answer was wrong. i took out a pen and paper and worked it out for him only to prove that i was right and he was wrong. score rm 120 teacher zero. as i walked out with a beaming smle all of the other sudents watched in utter amzment that i did perfect on a two hour exam in 30 minute i blame not only the school system but inbreeding as well. i know of at least on case where two first cousins were diddling each other. face it southerners, northerners have you outsmarted hands down. rm, bsba; mba, iq: 150.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4772
Mar 3, 2013
 
Hmmmm, don't know what to say because I've made some good friends down here..even though I am a Northerner.
r horst wrote:
i went to h s up north (THANK GOD!) florida h s's are terrible, anyone can excel! i spent my spent my first year & 1/2 struggling in northern colleges (2). upon moving to florida i cruised through valencia c c and graduated with high honors from the university of florida. i got my mba from ucf. in one course tests had 2 10 point extra credit questions. i scored 120 on every test. others were getting 30-40's and hated me for ruining the curve. at u f i took a finance class with a two hour final. i finished in 1/2 hr. everyone watched as i took my exam to the instuctor. it also had 2 10 point extra credit questions. i got the first 100 points then the first extra credit. then the teacher ponted out that my last answer was wrong. i took out a pen and paper and worked it out for him only to prove that i was right and he was wrong. score rm 120 teacher zero. as i walked out with a beaming smle all of the other sudents watched in utter amzment that i did perfect on a two hour exam in 30 minute i blame not only the school system but inbreeding as well. i know of at least on case where two first cousins were diddling each other. face it southerners, northerners have you outsmarted hands down. rm, bsba; mba, iq: 150.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4773
Mar 4, 2013
 
I was anjoying a few beers with a friend at Hockory Tavern in Waxhaw this Friday. A guy (southerner) was amazed that I could put two words together. His assessment of blacks; we are all uneducated bafoons. Yet, he builds furniture for a living (a wonderful craft, but it is not rocket science). And, he really sounded like an intellectual misfit.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4774
Mar 4, 2013
 
enjoying... oops
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4775
Mar 4, 2013
 
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
I was anjoying a few beers with a friend at Hockory Tavern in Waxhaw this Friday. A guy (southerner) was amazed that I could put two words together. His assessment of blacks; we are all uneducated bafoons. Yet, he builds furniture for a living (a wonderful craft, but it is not rocket science). And, he really sounded like an intellectual misfit.
Wacth these hicks jump all over your typos

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4776
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacth these hicks jump all over your typos
I have a feeling they will not notice a thing. LOL
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4778
Mar 4, 2013
 
Well...I am female, so your quote doesn't work for me.And I am old enough to know "real" friends from "fake" ones.
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
They may act like your "friends" but you can bet they are trying to pork your wife your children and your dog

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4779
Mar 4, 2013
 
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
enjoying... oops
How many beers did you say you had? lol
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4780
Mar 4, 2013
 
Just a Reader wrote:
Well...I am female, so your quote doesn't work for me.And I am old enough to know "real" friends from "fake" ones.
<quoted text>
My mistake. They are trying to do your husband
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4781
Mar 4, 2013
 
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>How many beers did you say you had? lol
Northerners can hold their booze

You Rebs get to your third beer and you are turning to the guy on the bar stool next to you saying 'What are you looking at? You got a problem?"

Then you get your ass kicked...Just like you did during the Civil War
lordganj

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4782
Mar 5, 2013
 
Has this thread really been going for four years? I'm from providence RI. In the south I met a good handfull of people that were less educated, yes. But I also dated a chick from buffalo ny who didn't know who the first president of the united states was. Hopefully this answers your question.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4783
Mar 5, 2013
 
lordganj wrote:
Has this thread really been going for four years? I'm from providence RI. In the south I met a good handfull of people that were less educated, yes. But I also dated a chick from buffalo ny who didn't know who the first president of the united states was. Hopefully this answers your question.
She was probaly from the same neighborhood as life coach. May have been related to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,441 - 4,460 of4,824
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••