Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>We moved here 8 years ago and no neighbor on either side of us spoke to us for about a year. One dickhead sp[oke to me on Mothers Day and asked that I not cut his lawn. When I reminded him that we share a border to the 'natural walkking path', neither one of us own the patch of grass. He told me he owned it. I ran inside and got the site map for our community since I was the first President of the HOA. I showed him that we only own 15 feet away from our homes and the stretch in the middle is reserved for people to walk by. It has been 8 years and he still has not said a word. The other loser did not speak for about 2 years until he started talking to a guest of mine. They hit it off over the fence so he was invited over to have a few beers. He later foreclosed so the home is now vacant.
I still believe that there are nice people in all walks of life, but I have not had the same experiences you have had. And, I am an outgoing personality. Maybe, I'm too much of a personality for the typical southerner, whatever that means.
You should have been more empathetic. Maybe he wanted the grass to grow higher to hide the old broken appliances, leaky bass boats, and junk cars in his yard

I wonder if he lost his house because some Yankee moved down and took his job
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Just A Reader wrote:
By the same token, Northerners should not be sterotyped either. We, too, are not all alike.
There are "good" people everywhere. North, South, East or West.
Stop being so reasonable and open-minded. This forum is not the place for that sort of thing

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

CJD Cigar wrote:
I might not have no big time formel education, but I got more common sence then 99.99999999999% of all the norterners I seen move down here and I make alot of money more then most of them do
So, you tell me who won the war dummy
Great post, you Southern genius
Just A Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

That's who I am. I am not changing myself to be on this forum,everyone else states their opinions good or bad and so do I.
Did you write the rules for this forum?
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being so reasonable and open-minded. This forum is not the place for that sort of thing

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Just A Reader wrote:
That's who I am. I am not changing myself to be on this forum,everyone else states their opinions good or bad and so do I.
Did you write the rules for this forum?
<quoted text>
Actually I do run this forum, and if you don't like the way I run it, you can leave
Dander

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Can I just say that anyone who improperly uses "your" and "you're" doesn't really have an opinion that matters to me. Idiots.
Hurricane Sandy

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

What are you yankees whining about today? I'm glad it is snowing on you homeless jerks. Hooray for Hurricane Sandy!!!

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Dander wrote:
Can I just say that anyone who improperly uses "your" and "you're" doesn't really have an opinion that matters to me. Idiots.
If you are going to study Southerners in their natural habitat (in this case, the Charlotte Topix Forum), you must tolerate bad grammar in order to closely observe them.

It's kind of like if you were studying monkeys, you could not complain when they do this (I see Southerners do this all the time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mr_Logic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Hurricane Sandy wrote:
What are you yankees whining about today? I'm glad it is snowing on you homeless jerks. Hooray for Hurricane Sandy!!!
They were eating out of garbage dumpsters after Hurricane Sandy. I guess they were too smart to know how to provide for themselves and their families?

Most are down here because they are running from the weather, or they lost everything in the economic downturn. Most of them are in buried to their upturned noses in debt. And then you have a few who made it down here before the weather and economy expelled them from their "paradise", who lost their nest eggs by being stupid enough to invest with the likes of Bernie Madoff, Aaron Hand, Adam Hochfelder, the Lehman Brothers, etc, etc. I dont see why they didnt just stay up there and jump off of the Sky Scrapers, like they used to do.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Hurricane Sandy

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Mr_Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
They were eating out of garbage dumpsters after Hurricane Sandy. I guess they were too smart to know how to provide for themselves and their families?
Most are down here because they are running from the weather, or they lost everything in the economic downturn. Most of them are in buried to their upturned noses in debt. And then you have a few who made it down here before the weather and economy expelled them from their "paradise", who lost their nest eggs by being stupid enough to invest with the likes of Bernie Madoff, Aaron Hand, Adam Hochfelder, the Lehman Brothers, etc, etc. I dont see why they didnt just stay up there and jump off of the Sky Scrapers, like they used to do.
Good to hear Mr. Logic. I can't wait until September 11 so I can celebrate them jumping out of buildings all over again.
Mulattos R Us

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

America Renigs keeps Yomama in office.
Just A Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

In your dreams.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I do run this forum, and if you don't like the way I run it, you can leave

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Look at this nascar slideshow and you decide lol;

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/nascar-day...
Mulattos R Us

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

luvnut wrote:
Not nearly as interesting as Obammy's Coontry CLub Mulatto House.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

luvnut wrote:
You didnt even notice that first fan is from a nj a yankee. Several other fans appear to be yankees too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,381 - 4,400 of4,791
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 13 min TSF 49,604
dwight powell (Jan '12) 17 hr nc transplant ny 63
black on black crime (Sep '13) Sat thetiming 11
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) Sat David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) Apr 18 yes 4
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Apr 17 James Jeffers 39
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Apr 16 Buff Aloe 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••