“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4680 Feb 20, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree BUT, I THINK Timmy is female.???
I think you are a tranny.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4681 Feb 20, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Down South ....female....male....no difference to them....all animals are bisexual...my parents used to have a female lab who would hump a person's leg like a male dog would

Chesapeake, VA

#4682 Feb 20, 2013
Gimmy that old time (southern) religion

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4683 Feb 21, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vo4bQQKVVAwXX
Too funny!
steve with a brain

United States

#4685 Feb 21, 2013
That's the whole souths problem...they choose being nice over intelligence...so they don't even try...they always wanna say northerners are rude...if most people were smarter then me id likely feel like everyone was rude too...ill take being smart and knowing how the world really works...like science...over being nice and having ur worthless hospitality...and its religions fault too...they brainwash u morons into things like creationism and believing the bible is a history book because it takes real brain power to read an actual science or history book and its easier to just believe in fairytales like burning talking bushes and zombie jesus and things idiot ancient people made up because they too didn't have science and information...rational and logical information

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#4686 Feb 21, 2013
steve with a brain wrote:
That's the whole souths problem...they choose being nice over intelligence...so they don't even try...they always wanna say northerners are rude...if most people were smarter then me id likely feel like everyone was rude too...ill take being smart and knowing how the world really works...like science...over being nice and having ur worthless hospitality...and its religions fault too...they brainwash u morons into things like creationism and believing the bible is a history book because it takes real brain power to read an actual science or history book and its easier to just believe in fairytales like burning talking bushes and zombie jesus and things idiot ancient people made up because they too didn't have science and information...rational and logical information
I'll have to stop you there my friend. I am from Long Island. In my church, there are a number of us with MBA's, PhD's, Dentist, and a few physicians. All of whom believe in a higher power. All of whom with a higher sense of intelligence.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4687 Feb 21, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vo4bQQKVVAwXX
Them thar is some really stupid people. I hate to say this but......lawd have mercy, the south sure can breed them.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4688 Feb 21, 2013
This is why I am embarrassed at having been born southern; it does reflect on all southerners.
Just Reader

Cullowhee, NC

#4689 Feb 21, 2013
Not ALL are. Most are not.
Proud Texan wrote:
<quoted text> Now, we call people like you retards who don't consider southerners American. We're every bit as smart as you and have a whole lot more sense not to talk about how Northerners are stuck up, snotty idiots.
Just Reader

Cullowhee, NC

#4690 Feb 21, 2013
Timmy is male, and I think he has a brother named Jimmy. Lives in Georgia, not Murphy NC
Look him up on Blairsville Topix. SlowPoke claims to be their uncle....but wait, SlowPoke has reinvented himself and now calls himself something else. I believe they are all one person. It's a way for them to amuse themselves. OR should I say, a way for HIM to
amuse HIMSELF. Oh well, whatever makes him happy.
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>

Chesapeake, VA

#4691 Feb 21, 2013
steve with a brain wrote:
You posted six hours ago and no have yet to notice how poorly you write.

Steve, you might want to consider moving down South. I am sure people in Boston perceive you as being rather dumb, but if you packed up and moved to NC, they would think you were a genius

Chesapeake, VA

#4692 Feb 21, 2013
I meant to write "...no Southerners have noticed how poorly you write..."
Anonymous

Cumming, GA

#4693 Feb 21, 2013
NcRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wells Fargo will do just fine here and you apparently really HAVEN'T kept up with the news have you dear? Wachovia will be keeping branches open here, under their own name. Our fine city will continue to thrive. Many national news shows have called Charlotte the new wall street. Look it up....or do you have the skills to do that?
I've continued to read your posts and have really decided that you are an uneducated embarassment to the Northeast.
You can't keep up with me dear as you don't have the education, or common sense that I do. I also live where there are 4 distinct seasons with some of the best weather in the country. I am not buried in snow every winter paying out the a$$ in propane to heat my home. It's no wonder your people move down here. You're jealous and want what we have. Clean streets, a good economy, a growing, thriving city with excellent health care, banking, schools, and some of the best colleges in the nation in North Carolina.
I'm proud to live here and thankful that you don't. I'm thinking you are a 20 year old punk who gets off by trolling on pages you think will stir up an argument. I'm too intelligent to argue with you sweetie.
I simply think Charlotte deserves the credit it's due.
Done with the troll and hope the rest of you are as well. This is what he wants...he wishes to make us angry so we'll argue with him. Intelligent conversation isn't what he wants...so don't give into him and maybe he'll go pick on the Northwest or California next.
I'll think of you when it's in the 50's here in December!:)
Thank you so very much for being the only one who isn't stereotyping people who live in the South! I share your views, and some of the posts on here are rude, dishonest, and stereotypical. People think that they can place labels on an entire region due to a small amount of people from there possessing certain qualities. Also, living in the South does not make us unintelligent, nor does it make us unhealthy. Shows such as "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" really don't improve much. Once again, thank you to the few people on here who actually possess common sense!
Just Reader

Cullowhee, NC

#4694 Feb 22, 2013
We moved here in October and I love the area and the people here.
They are polite, hard working and caring people. Our neighbors are wonderful, ever ready to lend a helping hand and we would do the same.
I dont care for shows like "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and similar ones that make people of the South look stupid and uneducated.
They do the South an injustice.
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so very much for being the only one who isn't stereotyping people who live in the South! I share your views, and some of the posts on here are rude, dishonest, and stereotypical. People think that they can place labels on an entire region due to a small amount of people from there possessing certain qualities. Also, living in the South does not make us unintelligent, nor does it make us unhealthy. Shows such as "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" really don't improve much. Once again, thank you to the few people on here who actually possess common sense!
Just A Reader

Cullowhee, NC

#4695 Feb 22, 2013
By the same token, Northerners should not be sterotyped either. We, too, are not all alike.
There are "good" people everywhere. North, South, East or West.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#4696 Feb 22, 2013
Just Reader wrote:
We moved here in October and I love the area and the people here.
They are polite, hard working and caring people. Our neighbors are wonderful, ever ready to lend a helping hand and we would do the same.
I dont care for shows like "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and similar ones that make people of the South look stupid and uneducated.
They do the South an injustice.
<quoted text>
We moved here 8 years ago and no neighbor on either side of us spoke to us for about a year. One dickhead sp[oke to me on Mothers Day and asked that I not cut his lawn. When I reminded him that we share a border to the 'natural walkking path', neither one of us own the patch of grass. He told me he owned it. I ran inside and got the site map for our community since I was the first President of the HOA. I showed him that we only own 15 feet away from our homes and the stretch in the middle is reserved for people to walk by. It has been 8 years and he still has not said a word. The other loser did not speak for about 2 years until he started talking to a guest of mine. They hit it off over the fence so he was invited over to have a few beers. He later foreclosed so the home is now vacant.

I still believe that there are nice people in all walks of life, but I have not had the same experiences you have had. And, I am an outgoing personality. Maybe, I'm too much of a personality for the typical southerner, whatever that means.
Just Reader

Cullowhee, NC

#4697 Feb 22, 2013
I am sorry you had that kind of experience with your neighbors.
Yes, there are good and bad everywhere. We had a neighbor back home that was like what you mentioned. It was difficult. The other neighbors were great! It always takes one or two "rotten apples", to cause problems.
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>We moved here 8 years ago and no neighbor on either side of us spoke to us for about a year. One dickhead sp[oke to me on Mothers Day and asked that I not cut his lawn. When I reminded him that we share a border to the 'natural walkking path', neither one of us own the patch of grass. He told me he owned it. I ran inside and got the site map for our community since I was the first President of the HOA. I showed him that we only own 15 feet away from our homes and the stretch in the middle is reserved for people to walk by. It has been 8 years and he still has not said a word. The other loser did not speak for about 2 years until he started talking to a guest of mine. They hit it off over the fence so he was invited over to have a few beers. He later foreclosed so the home is now vacant.
I still believe that there are nice people in all walks of life, but I have not had the same experiences you have had. And, I am an outgoing personality. Maybe, I'm too much of a personality for the typical southerner, whatever that means.

Chesapeake, VA

#4698 Feb 22, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>We moved here 8 years ago and no neighbor on either side of us spoke to us for about a year. One dickhead sp[oke to me on Mothers Day and asked that I not cut his lawn. When I reminded him that we share a border to the 'natural walkking path', neither one of us own the patch of grass. He told me he owned it. I ran inside and got the site map for our community since I was the first President of the HOA. I showed him that we only own 15 feet away from our homes and the stretch in the middle is reserved for people to walk by. It has been 8 years and he still has not said a word. The other loser did not speak for about 2 years until he started talking to a guest of mine. They hit it off over the fence so he was invited over to have a few beers. He later foreclosed so the home is now vacant.
You should have been more empathetic. Maybe he wanted the grass to grow higher to hide the old broken appliances, leaky bass boats, and junk cars in his yard

I wonder if he lost his house because some Yankee moved down and took his job

Chesapeake, VA

#4699 Feb 22, 2013
Just A Reader wrote:
By the same token, Northerners should not be sterotyped either. We, too, are not all alike.
There are "good" people everywhere. North, South, East or West.
Stop being so reasonable and open-minded. This forum is not the place for that sort of thing

Chesapeake, VA

#4700 Feb 22, 2013
CJD Cigar wrote:
I might not have no big time formel education, but I got more common sence then 99.99999999999% of all the norterners I seen move down here and I make alot of money more then most of them do
So, you tell me who won the war dummy
Great post, you Southern genius

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 7 hr susanblange 406
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Tue Brian_G 1,909
Papa Sammy's Pizza Mon Flagger 8
A real butcher near Mt. Holly? Mon Flagger 5
Teachers should not be bullied by their adminis... Mon Damn shame 34
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web