Are Southerners Stupid or do they jus...
Mulattos R Us

Raleigh, NC

#4719 Feb 24, 2013
Lifeeeee surely you don't think we clicked on a single one of your links do you?

Oh yeah you are a ignorant yankee, you do!

ROFLMAO

Provide some more links idiot, gives you something to do.
Just Reader

Cullowhee, NC

#4720 Feb 25, 2013
Timmy's uncle SlowPok or whatever is a yankee....of course, they are all one person so what does that make Timmy?
Mulattos R Us wrote:
Lifeeeee surely you don't think we clicked on a single one of your links do you?
Oh yeah you are a ignorant yankee, you do!
ROFLMAO
Provide some more links idiot, gives you something to do.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4721 Feb 25, 2013
Just Reader wrote:
Timmy's uncle SlowPok or whatever is a yankee....of course, they are all one person so what does that make Timmy?
<quoted text>
No I am all southerner my white ancestors have been here for over 300 years. My Indian ancestors have been here thousands of years.
Just Reader

Cullowhee, NC

#4722 Feb 25, 2013
Are you sure about that?????
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am all southerner my white ancestors have been here for over 300 years. My Indian ancestors have been here thousands of years.
Thug Nation

Raleigh, NC

#4723 Feb 25, 2013
What are Mulattos doing today?
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4724 Feb 25, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
All you Southern hicks like to claim you are "part Indian", but you can never be specific about it. You all like to hang truck stop "dream catchers" from your rear view mirror to make yourself seem "spiritual"

All this is based on some lie that your grandmammy or grandpappy told you around the campfire while they were telling you other lies about your belly button
Mulattos R Us

Raleigh, NC

#4725 Feb 25, 2013
We beez on welfare today.

Location hidden

#4726 Feb 25, 2013
Just Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep or I wouldnt have posted it.

Location hidden

#4727 Feb 25, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
All you Southern hicks like to claim you are "part Indian", but you can never be specific about it. You all like to hang truck stop "dream catchers" from your rear view mirror to make yourself seem "spiritual"
All this is based on some lie that your grandmammy or grandpappy told you around the campfire while they were telling you other lies about your belly button
Your right they are alot of fake Indians but I have proof.

Chesapeake, VA

#4728 Feb 25, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Your right they are alot of fake Indians but I have proof.
You had better have some proof because I just reported you to the Fraud Division of the United States Bureau of Indian Affairs
Just a Reader

Cullowhee, NC

#4729 Feb 26, 2013
You are right...."Yep" is a dead giveaway.....
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yep or I wouldnt have posted it.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

#4730 Feb 26, 2013
Actually Timmy....you are a figment of your uncle's imagination along with Jimmy, you know your uncle on Blairsville Topix???
He is very good at it and should write a script for a movie. Oh, you aren't the only characters...there are many.
Just Reader wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#4731 Feb 26, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better have some proof because I just reported you to the Fraud Division of the United States Bureau of Indian Affairs
I have the evidence.

Chesapeake, VA

#4732 Feb 26, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I have the evidence.
DNA evidence?
jgtant

United States

#4734 Feb 27, 2013
4+ years and this post is still going strong. Impressive! I agree with you on the fact that many southerners smile to your face yet turn around and stab you in the back. Thats where my agreement ends. All southerners aren't stupid. Two of the best medical schools in the country are in the south (UNC and Duke). I have many northern friends, three are actually from NYC, and none of them have ever said any of the ignorant shit you have said on this forum. How is this for a reality check, the Union practically burned this region to the ground yet the top five grimest cities are in the North/Northwest. Detroit? Chicago? Apparently education alone can't save you from your tendancy to destroy yourselves. How about focusing on your own fuck ups first and then come back ours.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

#4735 Feb 27, 2013
I agree with you about Detroit and Chicago.
jgtant wrote:
4+ years and this post is still going strong. Impressive! I agree with you on the fact that many southerners smile to your face yet turn around and stab you in the back. Thats where my agreement ends. All southerners aren't stupid. Two of the best medical schools in the country are in the south (UNC and Duke). I have many northern friends, three are actually from NYC, and none of them have ever said any of the ignorant shit you have said on this forum. How is this for a reality check, the Union practically burned this region to the ground yet the top five grimest cities are in the North/Northwest. Detroit? Chicago? Apparently education alone can't save you from your tendancy to destroy yourselves. How about focusing on your own fuck ups first and then come back ours.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4736 Feb 27, 2013
jgtant wrote:
There are two pretty good medical school in the south, thaqt is correct, but the remaiining are in the north. Secondly, the fact that those schools exist in the south says little about who is enrolled. I know 5 people who graduated from those two medical schools, and all were from the north. My Uncle who is also a physician in FL is a graduate of Wisconsin.

Not all southerners are stupid. Of course not, but they have more than their fair share of idiots.
This is sick

Sylva, NC

#4737 Feb 27, 2013
With everything that is happening currently in this country, this topic is really what you want to beat to death? There are good and bad people everywhere, and everyone has a story. "I Hate Syracuse" often posts and comments about how stupid, nasty, and downright disgusting Southerners are......it seems to be his objective in life to constantly rail against a group of people based solely on geographical location. Just because you are a southerner it does not mean you are missing all teeth, live in an RV, or eat pig knuckles and snouts in beans. Look up some delicacies in Asian countries, you will find some really strange foods (strange to us anyway, as we are not exposed to this regularly). I am a native of this area, and most use a different cut of bacon to season green beans (locally referred to as salt pork or fatback) I went to 4 year university and have a three digit genius level IQ and an eidetic memory. I was raised with a serious stress on manners, and taught not to hate others, but dislike their actions if they were out of line. This is disgusting, just like the forum entitled "Are all Southerners stupid or do they just sound that way" No we are not all stupid, but there are unintelligent people everywhere. In our defense we experienced a huge influx of people relocating to this area before the housing market bubble burst, and it put a huge stress on the infrastructure here. Schools became overcrowded, our criminal systems became jammed by all the out of state sex offenders trying to relocate, and it left a lot of residents with a bad turn toward Northerners. Some came off as being stuffed shirt blowhards that wanted to complain about everything. For example zoning in traditional farming areas. Those farms have existed for 80-1oo years and no one really has the right to move right beside an existing farm and then claim that it needs to be moved. They knew it was there when they bought the propery, and you cannot expect everything to change just because you graced us with your presence. It would be like moving to NYC and complaining about the traffic noise. It is asinine and juvenile to think the world revolves around you. Get over it and coexist.
This is sick

Sylva, NC

#4738 Feb 27, 2013
reposted the above from a second forum in which "I Hate Syracuse" was spewing their special form of hate in reference to how disgusting we Southerners are. The strange references to green beans stem from a discussion on that board. They want to judge without knowing us....how would they feel if we formed our opinions of them based on episodes of "Jersey Shore".
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

#4739 Feb 27, 2013
I agree with you, but look how Timmy puts down Yankees. He does it constantly. There are MANY on here that do. They are judging Yankees without really knowing them There is good and bad everywhere.
This is sick wrote:
reposted the above from a second forum in which "I Hate Syracuse" was spewing their special form of hate in reference to how disgusting we Southerners are. The strange references to green beans stem from a discussion on that board. They want to judge without knowing us....how would they feel if we formed our opinions of them based on episodes of "Jersey Shore".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount holly pop warner on the rise in 2013 (Oct '13) Sat Just curious 67
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) Sat mw77698on youtube 112
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Aug 28 NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte Aug 28 NemO 2
Belmont City Council Aug 27 Derek Rumfelt 26
belmont food & beverage - q: what happened? Aug 27 Roger Higgins 4
Location questions. Aug 27 Abc 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages