Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
I do not think that southerners are any less intelligent because they are from the south. Their intelligence is directly related to the value placed on education. As you move further south, a formal education becomes less of a priority. My kids are above average, but they would not be in the top 5% if we were back on Long Island. 15%? Maybe. My 3rd child has a 5.5 on a 4.0 scale and will be the likely valedictorian. I am happy for her, but I do keep it in perspective. She wants to go to Stanford, Harvard, or NYU. I really hope she has not been under-prepared by being down here.
One of my sons went to an Ivy College. About a week before the first grades of freshman year went out they sent letters to the parents to prepare them for the fact that their kids who had always gotten A's might be getting their first B or C.

Don't worry. The hardest part about these schools is getting admitted. She will rise to the challenge because I know you would not let the Southern Idiocracy rub off on her
SouthernBred

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the Civil War, Jefferson Davis out on his prettiest dress and tried to run away. They figured he was crazy because he was a transtesticle
http://www.google.com/imgres...
That isnt true. He did run, but not in a dress. On the way out of his tent he grabbed his wifes Raglan by accident, put it on, and ran. The story that you posted was crafted by radical Republicans in the North to degrade the former president of the Confederacy in any way they could.

And you didnt answer either question. Are you avoiding them? Deflecting, maybe?

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

SouthernBred wrote:
<quoted text>
That isnt true. He did run, but not in a dress. On the way out of his tent he grabbed his wifes Raglan by accident, put it on, and ran. The story that you posted was crafted by radical Republicans in the North to degrade the former president of the Confederacy in any way they could.
Your correct!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

SouthernBred wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong

He was a transtesticle

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I have to admit, while working at B of A, I have met a few cute southern ladies. I am sure they are not stupid.
Mr C

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been relocating to the South snce you people decided in teh 1860's that you did not want to be Americans anymore because you thought you had the God-givn right to OWN Black people.
You tore down teh American flag and you burned it and replaced it with your hateful "stars and bars"
Well, guess what...WE WON that war, and now we own YOU. We come to teh South and we steal the good jobs because most of you don;t have a decent education.
In the old days, they called us "Carpetbaggers"
I guarantee you that I am far more educated than you. I found your rant to be rather amusing. I will agree that slavery is wrong. However, I will not apologize for something I didn't do considering it was over a hundred years before I was born. Of course it is foolish on my part to expect someone with a very low IQ such as yourself to understand such a simple concept. I'm sorry to tell you that you don't own anyone. You didn't steal anyone's job. I might be from the south but I have many friends that are from the north as well as some family. They are not as ignorant as you.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Mr C wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee you that I am far more educated than you. I found your rant to be rather amusing. I will agree that slavery is wrong. However, I will not apologize for something I didn't do considering it was over a hundred years before I was born. Of course it is foolish on my part to expect someone with a very low IQ such as yourself to understand such a simple concept. I'm sorry to tell you that you don't own anyone. You didn't steal anyone's job. I might be from the south but I have many friends that are from the north as well as some family. They are not as ignorant as you.
"That refers to things"

"Who refers to people"

I have a BA from SUNYAB

If you have three Phd's from a Southern college, that would equal an AA from a NY commuity college

You's ignint (I wrote that in Southern English so you would understand)
Just me

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Coontry Club wrote:
Yankees love coons.
Look around Charlotte; LOTSA white southern gals hooked up with black guys. More so than up north. Seems thats about all that are on Jerry & Maury too; N Carolina "gems".
Just me

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Coontry Club wrote:
Yankees love coons.
ALSO.... THERE'S that N Carolina mentality...again.
MrLogic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
"That refers to things"
"Who refers to people"
I have a BA from SUNYAB
If you have three Phd's from a Southern college, that would equal an AA from a NY commuity college
You's ignint (I wrote that in Southern English so you would understand)
lol. It is widely known that Southern Public Universities are better than Northern Public Universities. I thought you were supposed to be highly educated? A BA? Thats it?

Honestly, I do not believe that you even have a BA. And even if you do, why didnt you do the smart thing a continue your education?

I have an MBA from the University of Texas (San Antonio). As well as a B.Arch. from UNC (Charlotte). Along with a couple of other lesser degrees and certificates. But unlike many of the northern graduates, I have put my degrees to use.

What type of BA do you have again?

You sir, are an idiot.
ohmylord

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

The original poster of this crap has been banned from this forum along with tons of other ones because of his behavior.
Coontry Club

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Glad to se he heavy snow in yankeeland. Hope the power stays out for weeks.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

MrLogic wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. It is widely known that Southern Public Universities are better than Northern Public Universities. I thought you were supposed to be highly educated? A BA? Thats it?
Honestly, I do not believe that you even have a BA. And even if you do, why didnt you do the smart thing a continue your education?
I have an MBA from the University of Texas (San Antonio). As well as a B.Arch. from UNC (Charlotte). Along with a couple of other lesser degrees and certificates. But unlike many of the northern graduates, I have put my degrees to use.
What type of BA do you have again?
You sir, are an idiot.
In 1979 I earned a BA degree in "Interdisciplinary Sciences-Legal Studies" from The State University of New York at Buffalo" which is the "Flagship" institution of the New York University system.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

ohmylord wrote:
The original poster of this crap has been banned from this forum along with tons of other ones because of his behavior.
I am still here. Mr Hitler
Snow Storm Nemo

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I got them on their knees!!!
annoyed

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Life Coach wrote:
I am from Buffalo New York, but I have spent alot of time living in the South
When I first lived in the South, I just figured Southerns just talked funny. After getting to know Southerners, I have come to realize they are much less intelligent and less civilized than Northerners
They speak a language that barely resembles English and they act like violent animals.
Is it the heat, or what?
LOl not sure .. but living in the south we think northerners are the odd ones. we dont understand your speech either.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl not sure .. but living in the south we think northerners are the odd ones. we dont understand your speech either.
That really depends on which part of the North. People from the Boston area not only pronounce words funny, but they mumble like Boomhower.

Once you get around the Great lakes area, those people, although harsh, are very easy to understand. The IRS recently relocated their nationwide assistance call center to suburban Buffalo because the people are easy to understand
jack

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Alot of new yorkers sound like Boomhower also.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

<quoted text>
That really depends on which part of the North. People from the Boston area not only pronounce words funny, but they mumble like Boomhower.
Once you get around the Great lakes area, those people, although harsh, are very easy to understand. The IRS recently relocated their nationwide assistance call center to suburban Buffalo because the people are easy to understand
They sound like a sqeeky door hinge.
creegah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>They sound like a sqeeky door hinge.
and y'all sound like oil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min TSF 56,312
Help with Bad Landlord 3 hr JanS625 1
Dog food and meds 3 hr ToEachIsOwn 3
I Love Black Women (May '11) 6 hr Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson 16 hr In need of some info 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 19 hr akita96th 229
18 year old moving from CA to Charlotte? 22 hr ToEachIsOwn 2
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••