Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4599 Feb 4, 2013
SouthernBred wrote:
<quoted text>
That isnt true. He did run, but not in a dress. On the way out of his tent he grabbed his wifes Raglan by accident, put it on, and ran. The story that you posted was crafted by radical Republicans in the North to degrade the former president of the Confederacy in any way they could.
And you didnt answer either question. Are you avoiding them? Deflecting, maybe?
Wrong

He was a transtesticle

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4600 Feb 8, 2013
I have to admit, while working at B of A, I have met a few cute southern ladies. I am sure they are not stupid.
Mr C

Phenix City, AL

#4601 Feb 8, 2013
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been relocating to the South snce you people decided in teh 1860's that you did not want to be Americans anymore because you thought you had the God-givn right to OWN Black people.
You tore down teh American flag and you burned it and replaced it with your hateful "stars and bars"
Well, guess what...WE WON that war, and now we own YOU. We come to teh South and we steal the good jobs because most of you don;t have a decent education.
In the old days, they called us "Carpetbaggers"
I guarantee you that I am far more educated than you. I found your rant to be rather amusing. I will agree that slavery is wrong. However, I will not apologize for something I didn't do considering it was over a hundred years before I was born. Of course it is foolish on my part to expect someone with a very low IQ such as yourself to understand such a simple concept. I'm sorry to tell you that you don't own anyone. You didn't steal anyone's job. I might be from the south but I have many friends that are from the north as well as some family. They are not as ignorant as you.

Chesapeake, VA

#4602 Feb 8, 2013
Mr C wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee you that I am far more educated than you. I found your rant to be rather amusing. I will agree that slavery is wrong. However, I will not apologize for something I didn't do considering it was over a hundred years before I was born. Of course it is foolish on my part to expect someone with a very low IQ such as yourself to understand such a simple concept. I'm sorry to tell you that you don't own anyone. You didn't steal anyone's job. I might be from the south but I have many friends that are from the north as well as some family. They are not as ignorant as you.
"That refers to things"

"Who refers to people"

I have a BA from SUNYAB

If you have three Phd's from a Southern college, that would equal an AA from a NY commuity college

You's ignint (I wrote that in Southern English so you would understand)
Just me

Buffalo, NY

#4603 Feb 8, 2013
Coontry Club wrote:
Yankees love coons.
Look around Charlotte; LOTSA white southern gals hooked up with black guys. More so than up north. Seems thats about all that are on Jerry & Maury too; N Carolina "gems".
Just me

Buffalo, NY

#4604 Feb 8, 2013
Coontry Club wrote:
Yankees love coons.
ALSO.... THERE'S that N Carolina mentality...again.
MrLogic

Denver, NC

#4605 Feb 9, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
"That refers to things"
"Who refers to people"
I have a BA from SUNYAB
If you have three Phd's from a Southern college, that would equal an AA from a NY commuity college
You's ignint (I wrote that in Southern English so you would understand)
lol. It is widely known that Southern Public Universities are better than Northern Public Universities. I thought you were supposed to be highly educated? A BA? Thats it?

Honestly, I do not believe that you even have a BA. And even if you do, why didnt you do the smart thing a continue your education?

I have an MBA from the University of Texas (San Antonio). As well as a B.Arch. from UNC (Charlotte). Along with a couple of other lesser degrees and certificates. But unlike many of the northern graduates, I have put my degrees to use.

What type of BA do you have again?

You sir, are an idiot.
ohmylord

Fort Bragg, NC

#4606 Feb 9, 2013
The original poster of this crap has been banned from this forum along with tons of other ones because of his behavior.
Coontry Club

Raleigh, NC

#4607 Feb 9, 2013
Glad to se he heavy snow in yankeeland. Hope the power stays out for weeks.

Chesapeake, VA

#4608 Feb 9, 2013
MrLogic wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. It is widely known that Southern Public Universities are better than Northern Public Universities. I thought you were supposed to be highly educated? A BA? Thats it?
Honestly, I do not believe that you even have a BA. And even if you do, why didnt you do the smart thing a continue your education?
I have an MBA from the University of Texas (San Antonio). As well as a B.Arch. from UNC (Charlotte). Along with a couple of other lesser degrees and certificates. But unlike many of the northern graduates, I have put my degrees to use.
What type of BA do you have again?
You sir, are an idiot.
In 1979 I earned a BA degree in "Interdisciplinary Sciences-Legal Studies" from The State University of New York at Buffalo" which is the "Flagship" institution of the New York University system.

Chesapeake, VA

#4609 Feb 9, 2013
ohmylord wrote:
The original poster of this crap has been banned from this forum along with tons of other ones because of his behavior.
I am still here. Mr Hitler
Snow Storm Nemo

Raleigh, NC

#4610 Feb 10, 2013
I got them on their knees!!!
annoyed

Franklin, NC

#4611 Feb 11, 2013
Life Coach wrote:
I am from Buffalo New York, but I have spent alot of time living in the South
When I first lived in the South, I just figured Southerns just talked funny. After getting to know Southerners, I have come to realize they are much less intelligent and less civilized than Northerners
They speak a language that barely resembles English and they act like violent animals.
Is it the heat, or what?
LOl not sure .. but living in the south we think northerners are the odd ones. we dont understand your speech either.

Chesapeake, VA

#4612 Feb 11, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl not sure .. but living in the south we think northerners are the odd ones. we dont understand your speech either.
That really depends on which part of the North. People from the Boston area not only pronounce words funny, but they mumble like Boomhower.

Once you get around the Great lakes area, those people, although harsh, are very easy to understand. The IRS recently relocated their nationwide assistance call center to suburban Buffalo because the people are easy to understand
jack

Fort Bragg, NC

#4613 Feb 11, 2013
Alot of new yorkers sound like Boomhower also.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4614 Feb 11, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
That really depends on which part of the North. People from the Boston area not only pronounce words funny, but they mumble like Boomhower.
Once you get around the Great lakes area, those people, although harsh, are very easy to understand. The IRS recently relocated their nationwide assistance call center to suburban Buffalo because the people are easy to understand
They sound like a sqeeky door hinge.
creegah

United States

#4615 Feb 11, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>They sound like a sqeeky door hinge.
and y'all sound like oil.

Chesapeake, VA

#4616 Feb 11, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>They sound like a sqeeky door hinge.
I pretty much have a Great Lakes/Rust Belt accent, so I really can't describe it, but I don't think "rusty door hinge" is accurate

Look at this video and think about it

Yankee accents

Charlotte, NC

#4617 Feb 12, 2013
I can assure you Yankees that your accent is just as irritating to Southerners as ours is to you. And by the the way we love for you to tell "this is how we do it in Bahhhston"

Chesapeake, VA

#4618 Feb 12, 2013
Yankee accents wrote:
I can assure you Yankees that your accent is just as irritating to Southerners as ours is to you. And by the the way we love for you to tell "this is how we do it in Bahhhston"
The point is not how "irritating" the accent, but how stupid it makes you sound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) 18 hr Nicodemus 22
Charlotte marks Transgender Day of Remembrance 18 hr reginald dwight 2
Christmas Music on Radio Stations (Nov '09) Sat hopper23 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) Sat Nosfonader 241
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Fri Ms p 137
what abe thought about black people Nov 20 buford bullswarthy 4
bggb Nov 20 gest 58
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports