Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4579 Jan 24, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't chase us away in the 1860's and you can't do it now
We won
Always remember that
Only because of shermans war crimes against the civilian population. Lack of resources and some major screwups by General Lee.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4580 Jan 24, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because of shermans war crimes against the civilian population. Lack of resources and some major screwups by General Lee.
Those who commit treason against the United States of America need to be treated harshly

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Location hidden

#4581 Jan 27, 2013

Chesapeake, VA

#4582 Jan 27, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
Southern cops never do stuff like that
Kendell

Angier, NC

#4583 Feb 1, 2013
Say all you want to about the south but just how many people retires and moves up north? NONE!
Its horrible for us that they all retire and MOVE SOUTH.
SouthernBred

Denver, NC

#4584 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Those who commit treason against the United States of America need to be treated harshly
Tell me, how was the Southern secession treasonous?

And while you are at it, tell me why the U.S. Supreme Court could'nt convict Jefferson Davis of anything.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4585 Feb 2, 2013
The question is; do you sound retarded?
SouthernBred

Denver, NC

#4586 Feb 2, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
The question is; do you sound retarded?
Do you want to give a poke at the questions that I asked? If they are retarded, they should be easy to answer.
East Coast Girl

Aurora, CO

#4587 Feb 2, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Call it what you want, still doesn't change the truth and the facts "real lineman".
/////This forum was started by a troll, and continued by people who got all up-in-arms. I lived in New York City, and I lived in the South. Of course there are smarties and dumbasses everywhere. I think the Southern drawl is cute. As a born and bred New Yorker, lived there over 40 years, I know where the original poster is coming from, literally. HE IS TRYING TO GET YOUR GOAT!!!! He is doing it for fun and giggles! It's a game for him!!
Sincerely,
(I was an)East Coast Girl

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#4588 Feb 2, 2013
I do not think that southerners are any less intelligent because they are from the south. Their intelligence is directly related to the value placed on education. As you move further south, a formal education becomes less of a priority. My kids are above average, but they would not be in the top 5% if we were back on Long Island. 15%? Maybe. My 3rd child has a 5.5 on a 4.0 scale and will be the likely valedictorian. I am happy for her, but I do keep it in perspective. She wants to go to Stanford, Harvard, or NYU. I really hope she has not been under-prepared by being down here.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#4589 Feb 2, 2013
SouthernBred wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to give a poke at the questions that I asked? If they are retarded, they should be easy to answer.
Your question is juxtaposition, therefore does not warrant a response.
SouthernBred

Denver, NC

#4590 Feb 2, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Your question is juxtaposition, therefore does not warrant a response.
My questions are'nt juxtaposed. If you see something that I dont, by all means, point it out. I asked them because the answers to these particular questions would cause the poster to prove himself/herself wrong.

And you did give a response, well you gave a vilification. But a response none the less.

Location hidden

#4591 Feb 2, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
I do not think that southerners are any less intelligent because they are from the south. Their intelligence is directly related to the value placed on education. As you move further south, a formal education becomes less of a priority. My kids are above average, but they would not be in the top 5% if we were back on Long Island. 15%? Maybe. My 3rd child has a 5.5 on a 4.0 scale and will be the likely valedictorian. I am happy for her, but I do keep it in perspective. She wants to go to Stanford, Harvard, or NYU. I really hope she has not been under-prepared by being down here.
You are more than welcome to enroll her in yankee school.
Coontry Club

Raleigh, NC

#4592 Feb 3, 2013
Yankees love coons.

Chesapeake, VA

#4593 Feb 3, 2013
Kendell wrote:
Say all you want to about the south but just how many people retires and moves up north? NONE!
Its horrible for us that they all retire and MOVE SOUTH.
How far did you get in school?

Oh, never mind. If you went to Southern schools, you might even have a PhD.

Chesapeake, VA

#4594 Feb 3, 2013
SouthernBred wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, how was the Southern secession treasonous?
And while you are at it, tell me why the U.S. Supreme Court could'nt convict Jefferson Davis of anything.
At the end of the Civil War, Jefferson Davis out on his prettiest dress and tried to run away. They figured he was crazy because he was a transtesticle

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Chesapeake, VA

#4595 Feb 3, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>/////This forum was started by a troll, and continued by people who got all up-in-arms. I lived in New York City, and I lived in the South. Of course there are smarties and dumbasses everywhere. I think the Southern drawl is cute. As a born and bred New Yorker, lived there over 40 years, I know where the original poster is coming from, literally. HE IS TRYING TO GET YOUR GOAT!!!! He is doing it for fun and giggles! It's a game for him!!
Sincerely,
(I was an)East Coast Girl
MYOB

Chesapeake, VA

#4596 Feb 3, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
One of my sons went to an Ivy College. About a week before the first grades of freshman year went out they sent letters to the parents to prepare them for the fact that their kids who had always gotten A's might be getting their first B or C.

Don't worry. The hardest part about these schools is getting admitted. She will rise to the challenge because I know you would not let the Southern Idiocracy rub off on her
SouthernBred

Denver, NC

#4597 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
At the end of the Civil War, Jefferson Davis out on his prettiest dress and tried to run away. They figured he was crazy because he was a transtesticle
http://www.google.com/imgres...
That isnt true. He did run, but not in a dress. On the way out of his tent he grabbed his wifes Raglan by accident, put it on, and ran. The story that you posted was crafted by radical Republicans in the North to degrade the former president of the Confederacy in any way they could.

And you didnt answer either question. Are you avoiding them? Deflecting, maybe?

Location hidden

#4598 Feb 4, 2013
SouthernBred wrote:
<quoted text>
That isnt true. He did run, but not in a dress. On the way out of his tent he grabbed his wifes Raglan by accident, put it on, and ran. The story that you posted was crafted by radical Republicans in the North to degrade the former president of the Confederacy in any way they could.
And you didnt answer either question. Are you avoiding them? Deflecting, maybe?
Your correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 413
Loomis Fargo Heist smarty pants...where are the... 5 hr Sparky 1
can someone explain this to me? 8 hr wilson 1
Legit massage for wife? Thu Charlottedaddy 4
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Dec 23 Brian_G 1,909
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News