|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Josey Wales wrote:
<quoted text>Funny? I'll show you funny, she boy. Josey Wales isn't real, just like you're not real. You're an internet village idiot. I am a fictitious character who portrayed an imaginary Confederate soldier. On the other hand, you are an idiot who portrays himself, which is nothing, because you're an idiot. I am not attacking the South, you are attacking the South every time you post a comment, because you are a senseless illiterate idiot. I suggest you join Idiots Anonymous and follow their "One Step Program" by going to the top of the Empire State Building and jumping off. Since you're an idiot, the fall will not hurt you, because you're a figment of your idiotic imagination. Just click your heels together 3 times and say "I'm back down South and I can fly", then jump. You'll be back down South in no time, because you're an idiot.
Your an idiot, Learn some grammar skills.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

girdie wrote:
Hey i am from the south and very proud of it.sorry you think we are less intelligent and civilized. Who are you to judge southerners.Get a life.Did your mother ever teach you to NOT make fun of others.I dont think so.Put that in your little black book.
Yes, my mother did indeed teach me that BUT, with southerners it's just too hard to resist. The bottom of the food chain is just that humerous. Hey, don't believe me? Just read some of Timmy's comments and look at her avatar.....see what I mean!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

HumOrous...oops!(I was lmao).
Southerner

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I'm just going to say that if you ask this question, you are less intelligent and more prejudiced than the most back country hic.
Not all southerners have an accent. I don't. It's part of the culture, just as any NY accent is part of the culture.
Just Me

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Life Coach wrote:
I am from Buffalo New York, but I have spent alot of time living in the South
When I first lived in the South, I just figured Southerns just talked funny. After getting to know Southerners, I have come to realize they are much less intelligent and less civilized than Northerners
They speak a language that barely resembles English and they act like violent animals.
Is it the heat, or what?
If you don't like the South go back to wherever you came from. We might talk different, have a different way of life and different backgrounds but that does not make us stupid. A lot of us have worked for everything we have, even if it isn't much. Our speech is different, however, to us you sound stupid as well. Every region of the world has different dialects, ways of life and culture. You don't have to go far to meet someone entirely different. There are uneducated people anywhere you go, by choice or by circumstances they could not control. The north has just as many stupid people as we do. Most of us were born with only what really matters family and a roof over our heads. We have worked hard for everything we might have even if it isn't much. Some of us have lived with no electricity or running water instead of having everything we want handed to us. At least you can sit down at a restaurant and have a nice friendly waiter instead of a hateful, inattentive waitress who acts like they are above the job they have. We are smart enough to know that tea is always better sweet and strong. Sun-drop speaks for itself! As far as less civilized I'll take a country cabin in the middle of nowhere over a overcrowded highrise apartment any day. Obviously the south is better than the north or you wouldn't be here, right. Just remember you shouldn't judge people, especially not as a whole. To make a judgement against the south as a whole is stupid in itself. Individuality is a blessing, if we were all alike it would not only be a boring world, it would be pointless to live. Daddy always said the difference between a Yankee and a damned Yankee is that the damned Yankee didn't go home!
southern girl24

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

You are an idiot. Bless your heart! ;)
Stonewall

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like the South go back to wherever you came from. We might talk different, have a different way of life and different backgrounds but that does not make us stupid. A lot of us have worked for everything we have, even if it isn't much. Our speech is different, however, to us you sound stupid as well. Every region of the world has different dialects, ways of life and culture. You don't have to go far to meet someone entirely different. There are uneducated people anywhere you go, by choice or by circumstances they could not control. The north has just as many stupid people as we do. Most of us were born with only what really matters family and a roof over our heads. We have worked hard for everything we might have even if it isn't much. Some of us have lived with no electricity or running water instead of having everything we want handed to us. At least you can sit down at a restaurant and have a nice friendly waiter instead of a hateful, inattentive waitress who acts like they are above the job they have. We are smart enough to know that tea is always better sweet and strong. Sun-drop speaks for itself! As far as less civilized I'll take a country cabin in the middle of nowhere over a overcrowded highrise apartment any day. Obviously the south is better than the north or you wouldn't be here, right. Just remember you shouldn't judge people, especially not as a whole. To make a judgement against the south as a whole is stupid in itself. Individuality is a blessing, if we were all alike it would not only be a boring world, it would be pointless to live. Daddy always said the difference between a Yankee and a damned Yankee is that the damned Yankee didn't go home!
Hell, take all the jigs out of the south, for that matter, the whole country, it would almost be like Utopia. Yall come back now, heeya!
Blake

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I can not believe this post has so many replies! And the original poster has been banned from these forums so many times. If you notice, he has not replied in a long time. Life Coach from buffalo is not allow on here.
Life Coach from LA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Blake wrote:
I can not believe this post has so many replies! And the original poster has been banned from these forums so many times. If you notice, he has not replied in a long time. Life Coach from buffalo is not allow on here.
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Dumb Ass!

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Southerner wrote:
I'm just going to say that if you ask this question, you are less intelligent and more prejudiced than the most back country hic.
Not all southerners have an accent. I don't. It's part of the culture, just as any NY accent is part of the culture.
You might think you don't have an accent, but you do

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to leave because we won that war you started

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

FairPlay wrote:
I think we need to have white people in the South be the slaves of black people in the South for ONE YEAR in order for them to understand what their "stars and bars" really stands for. They'll understand the hellish slave system if they are forced to be the slaves for just one year compared to the decades that blacks were subjected to.
I'm sure all the Southern gentlemen and ladies will agree with their Southern history books that slaves were treated so "nicely" after having been at the mercy of another person for a full year. Afterall, the white slaves will get a place to live and free meals, they will just have to submit completely to the will of their slave master...
Hey stupid, YOUR state was the last state to ratify the 13th amendment in 1901. NEW JERSEY was the last to free it's slaves. Gen. Sherman had 13 slaves that accompanied him during the war. The Stars and Bars was a battle flag, not the flag of the Confederacy. Check your history, huh?

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to leave because we won that war you started
Out numbered 8-1, better equipped, better armed, a navy, endless supplies, more money than God in the coffers, massive artillery units, very well fed troops vs. A bunch of pissed off southerners and a few hill billies who were half starved, under armed, broke, no navy to speak of very nearly kicked "YOUR?" asses. I wouldn't brag too much, peckerwood.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that is so easy to say. Go back...

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Out numbered 8-1, better equipped, better armed, a navy, endless supplies, more money than God in the coffers, massive artillery units, very well fed troops vs. A bunch of pissed off southerners and a few hill billies who were half starved, under armed, broke, no navy to speak of very nearly kicked "YOUR?" asses. I wouldn't brag too much, peckerwood.
Coming from a real line-backer, I am going to call BS.
General Bobby E Lee

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Your an idiot, Learn some grammar skills.
Private Timmy, as your Commanding General, I hereby order you to attack, burn down and occupy Washington, D.C. Furthermore son, I want you to capture and ship all the Negros back to Africa. I will promote you to the rank of Captain on the Goodship Lollipop, which will transport you, along with all your Negro captives, back to their motherland. This is a one way mission son. You will not return back to the Confederacy. You will remain in Africa with your Negros for the rest of your unnatural life. You, Captain Timmy, will be the Negros' slave. They may do what they want with you, including having intercourse, son. In turn, you will support all the Negros with your Confederate Pension. You will fry their chickens, plant their watermelons, provide them with crack and Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull, not to mention food stamps, build their basketball courts and government housing. Make me and the Confederacy proud son.

Commanding General of the Confederate Army,

General Bobby E. Lee

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a real line-backer, I am going to call BS.
Thought you said your were a lineman?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

General Bobby E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Private Timmy, as your Commanding General, I hereby order you to attack, burn down and occupy Washington, D.C. Furthermore son, I want you to capture and ship all the Negros back to Africa. I will promote you to the rank of Captain on the Goodship Lollipop, which will transport you, along with all your Negro captives, back to their motherland. This is a one way mission son. You will not return back to the Confederacy. You will remain in Africa with your Negros for the rest of your unnatural life. You, Captain Timmy, will be the Negros' slave. They may do what they want with you, including having intercourse, son. In turn, you will support all the Negros with your Confederate Pension. You will fry their chickens, plant their watermelons, provide them with crack and Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull, not to mention food stamps, build their basketball courts and government housing. Make me and the Confederacy proud son.
Commanding General of the Confederate Army,
General Bobby E. Lee
Keep your racist crap to yourself. Confederate Soldiers fought for freedom! It had nothing to do with slavery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,221 - 4,240 of4,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 46 min State of Florida 49,446
black on black crime (Sep '13) 16 hr thetiming 11
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) 19 hr David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) Fri yes 4
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Apr 17 James Jeffers 39
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Apr 16 Buff Aloe 27
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Apr 16 nyc2nc 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••