jon paul mitchell

Cullman, AL

#4516 Jan 7, 2013
lol,..i grew up in the bible belt of alabama ,25yrs of hell. and hell yes southerners are stupid ,dumb ignorant fools,and thats the truth.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4517 Jan 7, 2013
Josey Wales wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you the village idiot of this post?
Timmy is just a lonely little native girl who is bored 'cause she is too scared to venture outside of her 9th grade school district & experience the real world.
Nice

Charlotte, NC

#4518 Jan 7, 2013
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been relocating to the South snce you people decided in teh 1860's that you did not want to be Americans anymore because you thought you had the God-givn right to OWN Black people.
You tore down teh American flag and you burned it and replaced it with your hateful "stars and bars"
Well, guess what...WE WON that war, and now we own YOU. We come to teh South and we steal the good jobs because most of you don;t have a decent education.
In the old days, they called us "Carpetbaggers"
I am from the south I have no desire to own anyone and honestly in owning my own business for several years I find that typical black folks ive employed are completely worthless under the age of 40. The north won that war by the skin of their teeth by cutting off supplies. Hell the north couldnt even find a general worth a damn for several years. Just a bunch of rich snobs wanting to play dress up and feel important. Nothing much has really changed Northerners are still primpy pricks that talk through their nose. You come here to work not for the money but for the lower cost of living. Stereotypically (which is 90% accurate to your breed) your rude, can't drive worth a damn, and have no appreciation for anything other than yourselves. The South is full of kind people but not near any large city where people from the north tend to move for further opportunity and take over because the north has exhausted theirs. I wonder how many mass killings, suicides, and bombings of innocent people have occurred in the south in comparison to the north recently? You say we are animals...some of us may be primitive in certain areas but that just insures that in the next war while you guys are worried about getting sunburn on your delicate skin we will be systematically ripping your ranks apart with our bare hands.

As for the south enslaving black people...humans have enslaved people since the very beginning. This world was built on the backs of slaves. Most of us in the south agree that we arent proud of the atrocities of our forefathers but we still appreciate our heritage while the north appreciates nothing. our culture is far more diverse and complex. Thank God more and more southern states are becoming sovereign states their will be another civil war and we will win. now go deep throat a hawt dawg and stfu
Nice

Charlotte, NC

#4519 Jan 7, 2013
southernLies wrote:
Southerners don't tell the truth. They will say bless your heart when what they mean is anything similar to a blessing. They will ridicule black people for not being "smart", but then they will incorrectly use subject and verbs. For example they will say "we is doing well." They will claim to have southern hospitality, but they will ridicule you if you have preferences that differ from theirs. For example I once didn't want ice in my drink and they told me I was weird. How is that hospitality when I'm a guest at their house? They will be nice to you in person ,but talk poorly about you when you are gone especially if you're not from the South or even if you're from a different southern state. They will make fun of your hometown weather even though they have ice storms, tornadoes, hail, and hurricanes. They will make you feel bad if you are different in any way. They will be arrogant and think that their way of living is the only right way. When there is a hurricane, the people in brick houses won't invite the people living in trailers over to their house for protection. People in the South have been trained to not like their neighbors and never "inconvenience" their neighbors by asking for help.
thats the dumbest shit I have ever read.
southern pride

Nashville, TN

#4520 Jan 7, 2013
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Southerners may call me "rude", but Northerners call me "honest"
I don't say the things I say to be cruel.I say whet I say so people like you can try to get a decent education and learn how to be more civilized.
Ony then will teh world take Southerners more seriously
T-H-E spells the, a simple little word that a pre-schooler can spell.
southern pride

Nashville, TN

#4521 Jan 7, 2013
Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the south I have no desire to own anyone and honestly in owning my own business for several years I find that typical black folks ive employed are completely worthless under the age of 40. The north won that war by the skin of their teeth by cutting off supplies. Hell the north couldnt even find a general worth a damn for several years. Just a bunch of rich snobs wanting to play dress up and feel important. Nothing much has really changed Northerners are still primpy pricks that talk through their nose. You come here to work not for the money but for the lower cost of living. Stereotypically (which is 90% accurate to your breed) your rude, can't drive worth a damn, and have no appreciation for anything other than yourselves. The South is full of kind people but not near any large city where people from the north tend to move for further opportunity and take over because the north has exhausted theirs. I wonder how many mass killings, suicides, and bombings of innocent people have occurred in the south in comparison to the north recently? You say we are animals...some of us may be primitive in certain areas but that just insures that in the next war while you guys are worried about getting sunburn on your delicate skin we will be systematically ripping your ranks apart with our bare hands.
As for the south enslaving black people...humans have enslaved people since the very beginning. This world was built on the backs of slaves. Most of us in the south agree that we arent proud of the atrocities of our forefathers but we still appreciate our heritage while the north appreciates nothing. our culture is far more diverse and complex. Thank God more and more southern states are becoming sovereign states their will be another civil war and we will win. now go deep throat a hawt dawg and stfu
Well said.........

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4522 Jan 7, 2013
Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! THAT has GOT to be the funniest rant I have EVER read! "There will be another civil war & you will win"?????? The north kicked our asses the first time and they WILL do it again you moron! NOW, leave your sister alone and YOU STFU, you are embarrassing yourself.....again!
Josey Wales

Chicago, IL

#4523 Jan 8, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy is just a lonely little native girl who is bored 'cause she is too scared to venture outside of her 9th grade school district & experience the real world.
Thanks for the feedback. This she boy Timmy, no doubt, has a lot of mental issues. The buffoon sleeps until around 2 p.m., watches cartoons for a couple of hours, plays third grade video games, his mother calls him for supper, he goes back to play more video games, then he rattles on Topix about his delusions of grandeur. The she boy's knowledge about the South and the Civil War comes from watching Yosemite Sam on Bugs Bunny.
FairPlay

Wilmington, DE

#4524 Jan 8, 2013
I think we need to have white people in the South be the slaves of black people in the South for ONE YEAR in order for them to understand what their "stars and bars" really stands for. They'll understand the hellish slave system if they are forced to be the slaves for just one year compared to the decades that blacks were subjected to.

I'm sure all the Southern gentlemen and ladies will agree with their Southern history books that slaves were treated so "nicely" after having been at the mercy of another person for a full year. Afterall, the white slaves will get a place to live and free meals, they will just have to submit completely to the will of their slave master...
Edith Bunker

Mooresville, NC

#4525 Jan 8, 2013
I used to think Southerners sounded stupid until I spent some time on Long Island. Next to the inhabitants of that steaming heap, Bubba sounds like Jean-Luc Picard.
Edith Bunker

Mooresville, NC

#4526 Jan 8, 2013
An interesting fact-In Europe, the Civil War is commonly referred to as "The Usual American War Where Rich Old Men Hire Poor Young Men To Slaughter Each Other For No Apparent Reason Other Than Financial Gain"

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4527 Jan 9, 2013
FairPlay wrote:
I think we need to have white people in the South be the slaves of black people in the South for ONE YEAR in order for them to understand what their "stars and bars" really stands for. They'll understand the hellish slave system if they are forced to be the slaves for just one year compared to the decades that blacks were subjected to.
I'm sure all the Southern gentlemen and ladies will agree with their Southern history books that slaves were treated so "nicely" after having been at the mercy of another person for a full year. Afterall, the white slaves will get a place to live and free meals, they will just have to submit completely to the will of their slave master...
Don't forget the raping of our women.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4528 Jan 9, 2013
FairPlay wrote:
What about the slaves in the north? What about the white and Indian slaves?

Location hidden

#4529 Jan 9, 2013
Josey Wales wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the feedback. This she boy Timmy, no doubt, has a lot of mental issues. The buffoon sleeps until around 2 p.m., watches cartoons for a couple of hours, plays third grade video games, his mother calls him for supper, he goes back to play more video games, then he rattles on Topix about his delusions of grandeur. The she boy's knowledge about the South and the Civil War comes from watching Yosemite Sam on Bugs Bunny.
Funny how your attacking the South but using the name of a Confederate soldier.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4530 Jan 9, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the raping of our women.
Why did you have to bring Thomas Jefferson into this?

Chesapeake, VA

#4531 Jan 9, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>What about the slaves in the north? What about the white and Indian slaves?
You correct

He should have mentioned all three of those guys
Josey Wales

Chicago, IL

#4532 Jan 10, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how your attacking the South but using the name of a Confederate soldier.
Funny? I'll show you funny, she boy. Josey Wales isn't real, just like you're not real. You're an internet village idiot. I am a fictitious character who portrayed an imaginary Confederate soldier. On the other hand, you are an idiot who portrays himself, which is nothing, because you're an idiot. I am not attacking the South, you are attacking the South every time you post a comment, because you are a senseless illiterate idiot. I suggest you join Idiots Anonymous and follow their "One Step Program" by going to the top of the Empire State Building and jumping off. Since you're an idiot, the fall will not hurt you, because you're a figment of your idiotic imagination. Just click your heels together 3 times and say "I'm back down South and I can fly", then jump. You'll be back down South in no time, because you're an idiot.

Location hidden

#4533 Jan 10, 2013
Josey Wales wrote:
<quoted text>Funny? I'll show you funny, she boy. Josey Wales isn't real, just like you're not real. You're an internet village idiot. I am a fictitious character who portrayed an imaginary Confederate soldier. On the other hand, you are an idiot who portrays himself, which is nothing, because you're an idiot. I am not attacking the South, you are attacking the South every time you post a comment, because you are a senseless illiterate idiot. I suggest you join Idiots Anonymous and follow their "One Step Program" by going to the top of the Empire State Building and jumping off. Since you're an idiot, the fall will not hurt you, because you're a figment of your idiotic imagination. Just click your heels together 3 times and say "I'm back down South and I can fly", then jump. You'll be back down South in no time, because you're an idiot.
Your an idiot, Learn some grammar skills.

Chesapeake, VA

#4535 Jan 15, 2013

Location hidden

#4537 Jan 15, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 hr Donald 60,175
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV 23 hr Grams 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Mon Jessica g 132
dog food Mon You seen that boy 8
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Mon You seen that boy 16
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 26 akita96th 237
Woman Taken From North Charlotte Parking Lot, S... (Sep '07) Sep 24 me 2
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]