Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you are a nascar and Earnhardt fan too aintch'a? Yee haw.
I was until Dale got killed and I have not watched a race since then.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proof he was right.
Thanks I am a fine person but it wasnt caused by evolution. It was Gods Grace.
Hawk

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and make fun of the "Rust Belt"
Southeastern sea levels are rising rapidly and the fresh water supplies in the sunbelt are drying up
Great Lakes cities like Detroit, Buffalo and Cleveland will again be boom towns.
Are you aware that Detroit was once known as "The Paris of the Midwest"?
Now it's known as the "Harlem Smelly Congo" of the Midwest.
Edith Bunker

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

In all fairness, it must be said that the vast majority of northerners who move south cause very little trouble. They tend to congregate in urban enclaves, sharing fond memories of whatever dilapidated toxic rust-pit they escaped from and enjoying "country living" in an infestation of movie-prop mcmansions with attractive names like "Flutey Downs" or "Gollumwood" that the developer told them was previously owned by Rhett and Scarlett and is almost a half-mile from the nearest strip mall.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Edith Bunker wrote:
In all fairness, it must be said that the vast majority of northerners who move south cause very little trouble. They tend to congregate in urban enclaves, sharing fond memories of whatever dilapidated toxic rust-pit they escaped from and enjoying "country living" in an infestation of movie-prop mcmansions with attractive names like "Flutey Downs" or "Gollumwood" that the developer told them was previously owned by Rhett and Scarlett and is almost a half-mile from the nearest strip mall.
Why are you taking up for the carpetbaggers?

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Today, I dropped my car off for servicing before the annual inspection. He told me to sit down, but I knew better. I told him, "I will call for a status update later". When I called, he said he has not gotten to my car yet. All I asked for was an oil change, air filter change, and a basic review of my car's computer system. He was very nice man (I must admit), but he is as slow as a retard solving for X.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

By the way, my birth mother is from the south. Mississippi...
Jethro frum tn

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

i is nut slow.
Josey Wales

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you taking up for the carpetbaggers?
Why are you the village idiot of this post?
Hawk

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>you are living proof that your hero darwin was wrong about evolution.
fapit.net/v/354/evolution.jpg.html
creegah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Edith Bunker wrote:
They also have that annoying habit of owning both a razor and a toothbrush and they know how to use them!
creegah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks I am a fine person but it wasnt caused by evolution. It was Gods Grace.
You flatter yourself.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit that mechanics in buffalo are even slower
They also know they have you by the short hairs in the winter because it's too cold out to fix it yourself. I remember a friend of mine and I replaced an alternator in my 1967 Chevy in a hospital parking ramp in the middle of the night. It was the wrong part so we had to make some "adjustments" it also didn't help that we had a quart of very cheap whiskey. Quite an adventure in 10 degree whether
That is too funny!
southernLies

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Southerners don't tell the truth. They will say bless your heart when what they mean is anything similar to a blessing. They will ridicule black people for not being "smart", but then they will incorrectly use subject and verbs. For example they will say "we is doing well." They will claim to have southern hospitality, but they will ridicule you if you have preferences that differ from theirs. For example I once didn't want ice in my drink and they told me I was weird. How is that hospitality when I'm a guest at their house? They will be nice to you in person ,but talk poorly about you when you are gone especially if you're not from the South or even if you're from a different southern state. They will make fun of your hometown weather even though they have ice storms, tornadoes, hail, and hurricanes. They will make you feel bad if you are different in any way. They will be arrogant and think that their way of living is the only right way. When there is a hurricane, the people in brick houses won't invite the people living in trailers over to their house for protection. People in the South have been trained to not like their neighbors and never "inconvenience" their neighbors by asking for help.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

southernLies wrote:
Southerners don't tell the truth. They will say bless your heart when what they mean is anything similar to a blessing. They will ridicule black people for not being "smart", but then they will incorrectly use subject and verbs. For example they will say "we is doing well." They will claim to have southern hospitality, but they will ridicule you if you have preferences that differ from theirs. For example I once didn't want ice in my drink and they told me I was weird. How is that hospitality when I'm a guest at their house? They will be nice to you in person ,but talk poorly about you when you are gone especially if you're not from the South or even if you're from a different southern state. They will make fun of your hometown weather even though they have ice storms, tornadoes, hail, and hurricanes. They will make you feel bad if you are different in any way. They will be arrogant and think that their way of living is the only right way. When there is a hurricane, the people in brick houses won't invite the people living in trailers over to their house for protection. People in the South have been trained to not like their neighbors and never "inconvenience" their neighbors by asking for help.
I agree with everything you have said expect where you depict blacks. Most southerners of all races are intellectually inferior to me. My white southern neighbor who never speaks to me has asked if he can stop by to say hello to a few Carolina Panthers who are stopping by my house; Josh Thomas and Steve Smith. They will be here to welcome University of Buffalo WR Fred Lee home for the Christmas break. Now, that is hospitality! T-Bones, beer, and liquor; no matter where you are from. Go Buffalo and suck Fyracuse!
Edith Bunker

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

creegah wrote:
<quoted text>They also have that annoying habit of owning both a razor and a toothbrush and they know how to use them!
True, probably. But like lawnmowers and pressure washers, they have to pay some southern dude to operate them.
Edith Bunker

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

southernLies wrote:
They will... They will...They will...They will...They will...They will...They will...They will...They will...They will...
Sounds like Elly May or Jethro is not returning someone's affection. Bless your heart!
SheppardJ

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

SouthernLies, you are absolutely correct. I've heard of a southerner BRAG about shooting his guns over his neighbor's house. This guy lived on 12 acres, but he hated his neighbors so much that he would shoot his guns over their house even though his neighbors had little kids. Southern hospitality? Just a myth.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

southernLies wrote:
Actually, those houses aren't brink. It's brink veneer

Everything about the south is fake
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with everything you have said expect where you depict blacks. Most southerners of all races are intellectually inferior to me. My white southern neighbor who never speaks to me has asked if he can stop by to say hello to a few Carolina Panthers who are stopping by my house; Josh Thomas and Steve Smith. They will be here to welcome University of Buffalo WR Fred Lee home for the Christmas break. Now, that is hospitality! T-Bones, beer, and liquor; no matter where you are from. Go Buffalo and suck Fyracuse!
If Cam Newton stops by, lock up your laptop

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 27 min TSF 56,287
I Love Black Women (May '11) 2 hr Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson 12 hr In need of some info 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 15 hr akita96th 229
18 year old moving from CA to Charlotte? 18 hr ToEachIsOwn 2
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... 18 hr Yep 5
Cmc Biddle Point 22 hr SeekingAdvise 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••