“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4403 Nov 20, 2012
Bored In Lockport wrote:
<quoted text>
AWESOME!!! I think about you every time I go to the VA hospital from Lockport & pass by Duff's lol. Had to take the wife to the airport in Buffalo the other day; did you know Duff's opened up at Eastern Hill Mall!
I miss Duff's. My childen loved the place. I am not familiar with that mall. I only remember the Amherst and Galleria malls... I was too busy on campus partying I guess.
bored in Lockport

Buffalo, NY

#4404 Nov 21, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I miss Duff's. My childen loved the place. I am not familiar with that mall. I only remember the Amherst and Galleria malls... I was too busy on campus partying I guess.
It's on Transit Rd (Rt 78) over by the airport, by Wherle Dr. Actually, I think that is either Amherst or Cheektowaga...not really sure. Oh well, good wings at Duff's. Good food up here.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4405 Nov 21, 2012
bored in Lockport wrote:
<quoted text>
It's on Transit Rd (Rt 78) over by the airport, by Wherle Dr. Actually, I think that is either Amherst or Cheektowaga...not really sure. Oh well, good wings at Duff's. Good food up here.
Actually, Eastern Hills Mall is on the Amherst/Clarence line on the Clarence side of the street
bored in Lockport

Buffalo, NY

#4406 Nov 21, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Eastern Hills Mall is on the Amherst/Clarence line on the Clarence side of the street
There ya go......I couldn't think of "Clarence" lol.
Jason

Bailey, NC

#4407 Nov 22, 2012
Now that a HUGE load of "stupid southerns" have went to assist with the sandy storm mess, am wondering just how many yankees have turned the FREE help away bacause they are southerns??? I remember when hugo came though the south and left many people homeless, very few yankees came to assist.. Yankees will badmouth southerns forever but they will never turn away the free help the southerns provide.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4408 Nov 22, 2012
Jason wrote:
Now that a HUGE load of "stupid southerns" have went to assist with the sandy storm mess, am wondering just how many yankees have turned the FREE help away bacause they are southerns??? I remember when hugo came though the south and left many people homeless, very few yankees came to assist.. Yankees will badmouth southerns forever but they will never turn away the free help the southerns provide.
Seriously??? You just NOW make a statement like that, TWO WEEKS AFTER it was national news that utility crews fron the south were run out of NYC and Jersey and sent to where they came from???????
What did you do, just wake up from a month's sleep???? They were not sent home because they were southern, the yanks just wanted the work done RIGHT.

Chesapeake, VA

#4409 Nov 22, 2012
Jason wrote:
Southerners are usually pretty good at mindless tasks like repairing telephone poles,so thank you for that.

How did it feel to be paid decent union-level wages for a change?
Jason

Bailey, NC

#4410 Nov 22, 2012
GrumpyOldPhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously??? You just NOW make a statement like that, TWO WEEKS AFTER it was national news that utility crews fron the south were run out of NYC and Jersey and sent to where they came from???????
What did you do, just wake up from a month's sleep???? They were not sent home because they were southern, the yanks just wanted the work done RIGHT.
I guess thats why so many of them are still sitting in the dark! Yankees are well known to work VERY VERY SLOW at anything they try to do. They sure didnt turn down the semi load of food/soda/water and such we delivered to them. There was actually a few who helped us unload it. Not many but a few. So there must be a small amount of yankees that does have some brains. Or they were starving..
Jason

Bailey, NC

#4411 Nov 22, 2012
Also folks.. I dont know if you have the brains to figure this out or not but the original poster, the original life coach, has been banned from this and several other forums. He is what is known as a TROLL and he has been taken to court for slander. Its amazing what an idiot he is. Of course, hes a yankee so that explains some of it.

Location hidden

#4412 Nov 22, 2012
Jason wrote:
Also folks.. I dont know if you have the brains to figure this out or not but the original poster, the original life coach, has been banned from this and several other forums. He is what is known as a TROLL and he has been taken to court for slander. Its amazing what an idiot he is. Of course, hes a yankee so that explains some of it.
TOTALLY inaccurate and bogus comment. You haven't a clue. YOU are the troll. Go put air in your house tires; it's leaning to one side. Mowon.(That's hillbilly for "moron").
Jason

Bailey, NC

#4413 Nov 22, 2012
GrumpyOldPhart wrote:
<quoted text>
TOTALLY inaccurate and bogus comment. You haven't a clue. YOU are the troll. Go put air in your house tires; it's leaning to one side. Mowon.(That's hillbilly for "moron").
Hate to burst your bubble Grumpy but if you were smart enough, you could figure out how to find out the info about life coach and the cases against him on your own. This old southern aint going to tell you how . Lets see if you can figure it out for yourself. I doubt that will happen. If you do , post it as proof. Am guessing you will have to either ask someone how to get the info or someone else will send you the link.Dont think you can find it on your own.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#4414 Nov 23, 2012
This past Wednesday, just before Thanksgiving, my wife experienced a flat tire on Audrey Kell, a single lane road in Ballentyne. When she called me, I reminded her that we had complete road-side assistance. I asked her to call Geico, but I will be on my way. My wife called and told me someone will be heading out ASAP. While on route, the trucker called and asked my wife if she was on the left or right side of the road. My wife reminded him that Audrey Kell is a single lane road so you have to pull over to the right. I laughed so hard. When he got to the scene, I asked him if he was from the area. He said “yep, I know these roads like the back of my hand…” I then asked [myself], how the hell could my wife have pulled over to the left with for a flat tire? What a moron.

Chesapeake, VA

#4415 Nov 23, 2012
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to burst your bubble Grumpy but if you were smart enough, you could figure out how to find out the info about life coach and the cases against him on your own. This old southern aint going to tell you how . Lets see if you can figure it out for yourself. I doubt that will happen. If you do , post it as proof. Am guessing you will have to either ask someone how to get the info or someone else will send you the link.Dont think you can find it on your own.
I have never denied that I made the first post in this thread. Topix keeps blocking my posts, so I have to reset my ISP and use other names. And, yes, I have been banned from several other websites by people who can't handle the truth.

Chesapeake, VA

#4416 Nov 23, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
This past Wednesday, just before Thanksgiving, my wife experienced a flat tire on Audrey Kell, a single lane road in Ballentyne. When she called me, I reminded her that we had complete road-side assistance. I asked her to call Geico, but I will be on my way. My wife called and told me someone will be heading out ASAP. While on route, the trucker called and asked my wife if she was on the left or right side of the road. My wife reminded him that Audrey Kell is a single lane road so you have to pull over to the right. I laughed so hard. When he got to the scene, I asked him if he was from the area. He said “yep, I know these roads like the back of my hand…” I then asked [myself], how the hell could my wife have pulled over to the left with for a flat tire? What a moron.
At least you got somebody to respond. About 20 years ago I had a Mobil gas card and I paid extra for their version of AAA. I was visiting my uncle in Baltimore when my tire went flat while parked in front of his house. I figured since I wasn't going anywhere for the night, I would use the service I had been paying for and have them change the tire. I called them up and they said they don't come out on weekends. WTF ?

Location hidden

#4417 Nov 23, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never denied that I made the first post in this thread. Topix keeps blocking my posts, so I have to reset my ISP and use other names. And, yes, I have been banned from several other websites by people who can't handle the truth.
Same for me lol, for the same reason too.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#4418 Nov 23, 2012
GrumpyOldPhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Same for me lol, for the same reason too.
I hsve never been banned.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4419 Nov 24, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Here is some yankee tow trucks
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Putting-...

Chesapeake, VA

#4420 Nov 24, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I hsve never been banned.
That is because you always conduct yourself as a gentleman would, but I do not

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#4421 Nov 26, 2012
I went car-shopping for my wife this weekend. We were shopping for a 7-seater vehicle. At a specific Toyota dealership on 74, we were given a price that I thought was too good to be true; $35,000 and fully loaded. I asked him to confirm becasue the prices were not on the windows yet. We drove the SUV for about an hour. We discussed the other options for another hour. I said; SOLD. He says, "great, let me get my manager". After waiting for another 30 minutes, the manager comes to us to apologize and says that the sales associate was off by $11,000. I knew it was too good to be true. He immediatly got back to his sales pitch. I realized that I was dealing with a moron. It was my own fault for even engaing his stupidity. I ended up buying a Chevy Traverse next door. I drove through his lot to show him what sales opportunity he missed. I am buying a BMW or Benz later today. I will drive that by his stupid ass later this evening.

Location hidden

#4422 Nov 26, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
I went car-shopping for my wife this weekend. We were shopping for a 7-seater vehicle. At a specific Toyota dealership on 74, we were given a price that I thought was too good to be true; $35,000 and fully loaded. I asked him to confirm becasue the prices were not on the windows yet. We drove the SUV for about an hour. We discussed the other options for another hour. I said; SOLD. He says, "great, let me get my manager". After waiting for another 30 minutes, the manager comes to us to apologize and says that the sales associate was off by $11,000. I knew it was too good to be true. He immediatly got back to his sales pitch. I realized that I was dealing with a moron. It was my own fault for even engaing his stupidity. I ended up buying a Chevy Traverse next door. I drove through his lot to show him what sales opportunity he missed. I am buying a BMW or Benz later today. I will drive that by his stupid ass later this evening.
EXCELLENT!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr State of Florida 59,637
5 year old goes missing at Shamrock Gardens Ele... 2 hr MaryOfConcern 6
Missing child at Shamrock Garden Elementary School 16 hr Debbie 20
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Mon North Carolina 233
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Mon Tammy 250
Luther and luvnut Celebrate Supreme Court Decision (Jun '13) Sep 14 luvnuts wife Luther 4
luvnut can be a boyscout now (Jun '13) Sep 14 luvnuts wife Luther 3
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••