Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4342 Oct 20, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
I had my first child while in graduate school at Sisters Hospital on Main and Delevan by Canisius College.
I grew up walking distance from Sister's. My wife was born at Sister's. My parents died (of very old age) in Sister's. I did my first three semesters at Canisius before I went to UB.

Chesapeake, VA

#4343 Oct 20, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
We stopped at Duffs while going to the International Bowl. My children loved it.
We have done Anchor Bar the last few trips. I think we'll switch it up and make it Duff's this summer. Different but both great. One of my daughters took her husband on his first Buffalo trip last year and they tried both. She likes Anchor, he likes Duff's

Chesapeake, VA

#4344 Oct 20, 2012
Speaking of food, what ever gave you Southerners that it was a good idea to boil and eat pig intestines. Don't you notice they have poop in them?

Chesapeake, VA

#4345 Oct 20, 2012
Gene Rey wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife & I use Buff General, Roswell & the VAMC on Bailey. Stop @ Duff's (Yum)EVERY trip on the way home to Lockport.
Needing to go to Roswell, is never a good thing. I hpe who ever needs that service recovers soon

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4346 Oct 20, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Speaking of food, what ever gave you Southerners that it was a good idea to boil and eat pig intestines. Don't you notice they have poop in them?
Never heard of anyone doing that? But it would probaly be better than most yankee slop.

Chesapeake, VA

#4347 Oct 21, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Never heard of anyone doing that? But it would probaly be better than most yankee slop.
Sure you have. They are called "chitterlings" or "chitlins" or something like that.

You also eat "hag maw" which is pork stomach, pig's feat, hog snout, pigs feet, pig brains, hog faces/hogs head for new years, pig tails, pig knuckles....you will eat "everything but the oink"
mr man

United States

#4348 Oct 25, 2012
Spagett wrote:
Not all of us, but quite a few are. I think it's largely due to the south's history of poverty, religious fundamentalism, and lack of education.
you have no idea what you are talking about

Chesapeake, VA

#4349 Oct 25, 2012
mr man wrote:
<quoted text>you have no idea what you are talking about
Sounds to me like he covered it clearly and concisely
Dave

Concord, NC

#4350 Oct 28, 2012
Are we really still arguing this one? We Natives shouldn't bat an eye at this one. Ever since IBM moved from , oh yes, NEW YORK, we have been dealing with the Yanks. Who cares. I have live up North and grew up in NC and make it home now. It is SOOO much easier to live in NC. There might not be as much to do but I'll take it any day over higher insurance, food, gas...etc...

To the original poster, the first rule of thumb you should have learned when you came here is.. if you ever go into someones house uninvited you should never tell them how to re-decorate. And also...is Buffalo still around? I feel sure they have all moved to NC by now..
Southern born

Pikeville, TN

#4351 Oct 29, 2012
Hey life coach, keep your big mouth shut an your stupid a** up north. You just think your are so smart. I will never live in the north. We did win the war.

Chesapeake, VA

#4352 Nov 3, 2012
That is one fine football team you have there in Carolina

I really like that Alabama retard you have at QB from that center of academia known as "Auburn"

Remember when he stole that laptop. painted it with black spray paint and then wrote his name on it with whiteout so nobody would know it was stolen?

Here is a picture of it

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Chesapeake, VA

#4353 Nov 3, 2012
That is one fine football team you have there in Carolina
I really like that Alabama retard you have at QB from that center of academia known as "Auburn"
Remember when he stole that laptop. painted it with black spray paint and then wrote his name on it with whiteout so nobody would know it was stolen?
Here is a picture of it
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Newton is originally from Georgia, and going to college in Alabama made him even more stupid

Chesapeake, VA

#4354 Nov 4, 2012
Southern days of the week:

Mun-dee
Tooz-dee
Wenz-dee
Thirds-dee
Fry-dee
Sare-dee
Sun-dee

On Sare-dee they sleep in and then make eggs for breff-fiss

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4355 Nov 5, 2012
LOL
Hurricane Sandy

Raleigh, NC

#4356 Nov 8, 2012
I huffed and I puffed and blew down houses and stores and POWER LINES!!! Those little worms are up there now whining and complaining and crying sitting around their grills burning their furniture for heat.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love the Nor'easter too!

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4357 Nov 8, 2012
Southern days of the week:
Mun-dee
Tooz-dee
Wenz-dee
Thirds-dee
Fry-dee
Sare-dee
Sun-dee
On Sare-dee they sleep in and then make eggs for breff-fiss
Yup, and onced a munt dey brush thur toof.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4358 Nov 8, 2012
a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, and onced a munt dey brush thur toof.
Why tham thar yankees talk through their nose? You sound like a sqeeky door hinge. Is it the cold or what?
noname

Wichita Falls, TX

#4361 Nov 11, 2012
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Southerners may call me "rude", but Northerners call me "honest"
I don't say the things I say to be cruel.I say whet I say so people like you can try to get a decent education and learn how to be more civilized.
Ony then will teh world take Southerners more seriously
The fact that you keep using the word "teh" proves that not only are you a dumb ass but that you are much younger than you let on to be. No self respected person of any age above 18 would use that word as consistently as you do. I wont play the honey games with you as you clearly stated that you dislike,so mull this over, You sound like a little child in desperate need of attention.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4362 Nov 11, 2012
Stupid or just sound that way? Both. They do sound that way, and they all voted against the President so, they ARE! I've ALWAYS said the entire southern vote means NOTHING, and this election proved just that LOL! BIG TIME! Sadly though, the country has no choice but to acknowledge the south is part of the union. It's embarrassing but that's the way it goes. The only thing any good that ever came out of the south are pecans, and even they are just nuts!

Chesapeake, VA

#4363 Nov 11, 2012
noname wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you keep using the word "teh" proves that not only are you a dumb ass but that you are much younger than you let on to be. No self respected person of any age above 18 would use that word as consistently as you do. I wont play the honey games with you as you clearly stated that you dislike,so mull this over, You sound like a little child in desperate need of attention.
You are a master of the run-on sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving 3 hr Anthony Holloway 1
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) 4 hr Demas 123
Legit massage for wife? 4 hr Anonymous 5
Fun Stuff: Things to do for New Year's Eve 4 hr Anonymous 1
can someone explain this to me? 6 hr Retired 3
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 13 hr Gary Coaldigger 414
Loomis Fargo Heist smarty pants...where are the... 20 hr Sparky 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web