Are Southerners Stupid or do they jus...

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4358 Nov 8, 2012
a47percenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, and onced a munt dey brush thur toof.
Why tham thar yankees talk through their nose? You sound like a sqeeky door hinge. Is it the cold or what?
noname

Wichita Falls, TX

#4361 Nov 11, 2012
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Southerners may call me "rude", but Northerners call me "honest"
I don't say the things I say to be cruel.I say whet I say so people like you can try to get a decent education and learn how to be more civilized.
Ony then will teh world take Southerners more seriously
The fact that you keep using the word "teh" proves that not only are you a dumb ass but that you are much younger than you let on to be. No self respected person of any age above 18 would use that word as consistently as you do. I wont play the honey games with you as you clearly stated that you dislike,so mull this over, You sound like a little child in desperate need of attention.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4362 Nov 11, 2012
Stupid or just sound that way? Both. They do sound that way, and they all voted against the President so, they ARE! I've ALWAYS said the entire southern vote means NOTHING, and this election proved just that LOL! BIG TIME! Sadly though, the country has no choice but to acknowledge the south is part of the union. It's embarrassing but that's the way it goes. The only thing any good that ever came out of the south are pecans, and even they are just nuts!

Location hidden

#4365 Nov 12, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that the past two presidential elections were devoid of Southern presidential or vice presidential candidates?
You are correct that the South is becoming irrelevant.
There were three in the primary. Newt, Herman Cain, and Rick Perry.

Location hidden

#4366 Nov 12, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>There were three in the primary. Newt, Herman Cain, and Rick Perry.
Rick Perry is from TEXAS dum dum. TEXAS is NOT in the south, southWEST yes but NOT the south, so watch your'e mouth! Noot is definatly southern material for sure though. Anyway, they got run out real quickly! There is no-way modern civilized America will EVER allow another stupid hillbilly redneck southern boy in the White House again. Trust me.
Bored In Lockport

Buffalo, NY

#4367 Nov 12, 2012
Just found this thread.....LOVE IT! Timmy sounds like a true inbred redneck!

Location hidden

#4368 Nov 12, 2012
GrumpyOldPhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick Perry is from TEXAS dum dum. TEXAS is NOT in the south, southWEST yes but NOT the south, so watch your'e mouth! Noot is definatly southern material for sure though. Anyway, they got run out real quickly! There is no-way modern civilized America will EVER allow another stupid hillbilly redneck southern boy in the White House again. Trust me.
Texas is very much part of the South dum dum yankee.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_in_the_Ame...

Location hidden

#4369 Nov 12, 2012
Bored In Lockport wrote:
Just found this thread.....LOVE IT! Timmy sounds like a true inbred redneck!
Thanks for the compliment. You sound like true loud mouth yankee.

Location hidden

#4370 Nov 12, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the compliment. You sound like true loud mouth yankee.
Put the computer to sleep Timmy, your brother is waiting for ya.

Location hidden

#4375 Nov 12, 2012
GrumpyOldPhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the computer to sleep Timmy, your brother is waiting for ya.
Your sheep is waiting on you grumpy old yankee. You need to study history and social studies before you try to argue with someone.

Location hidden

#4377 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I will elaborate
Newt-serial adulterer
Herman- Serial adulterer AND retard
Perry- Retard
Newt was the best speaker of the House in recent history. He kept bill clinton from completely destroying america.

Location hidden

#4378 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that the past two presidential elections were devoid of Southern presidential or vice presidential candidates?
You are correct that the South is becoming irrelevant.
Forgot about Dr. Paul he was candidate in the primary.

Location hidden

#4379 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I think Newt's roots are Pennsylvania, but he now acts like a southern scumbag
Yea he was hatched there but he claims, likes & lives in Jawja.

Location hidden

#4380 Nov 12, 2012
GrumpyOldPhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he was hatched there but he claims, likes & lives in Jawja.
He was an Army brat in his youth but he is a Georgian! and a dang good congressman.

Location hidden

#4381 Nov 12, 2012

Location hidden

#4384 Nov 13, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>He was an Army brat in his youth but he is a Georgian! and a dang good congressman.
Funny! Noot Gingrich...a pudgy little republican doh-boy only a losing redneck hillbilly republican could love.

Location hidden

#4385 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
After the public got past Newt's adultery and his crazy talk about colonizing the moon, he would have beaten Obama
Oh please. NOBODY would have beaten Obama, and NO republican will win in 2016. The people have made that clear. N Carolina can vote any way it wants and it means NOTHING, as was just proven. NOW if we can just get republicans OUT of Congress, THEN the country would rebound.
Be Honest

Raleigh, NC

#4387 Nov 15, 2012
There is no one in your family that ever graduated from a University, let alone one of your offspring.
Mike Military

United States

#4388 Nov 15, 2012
Great topic North vs South I'll kick this off with a story or two that sums up how I feel about the south after living here for 9 years in the Military. I'm from New york originally now located in Jacksonville or "hicksonville" Flordia.

In the office one day my buddy from Texas and I were discussing what to do over the weekend. We decided to take our boats out and invite some newly aquainted girls for the ride. Mine is a Baja cigarette, his is a tricked out wake boat. In New York I know several girls who would give anything to get a chance to go out on one of these boats. Well my other buddy from Alabama throws in his .02 and says I don't understand why you guys spend all that money just go out for a boat ride. After some heated talk he divulged that his weeekend was going to be spent in his tree stand hunting deer. My reply to him was uh ok what do you wait for girls to walk down the trail and peep that duck call on them?. Enough said on that.

The next story is more of an experience. I for one like to get involved in all the extreme scenes that a place has to offer, weather it be cars, bikes, cage fighting, etc. In New York the parties we used to have where endless meaning word spread so quick and tons of people always more girls then guys would show up thats just how it was when you had a good reputation and a chill attitude. In the south parties just seemed to be boring no offense but kinda hard to get girls to go wild listening to country music.

I'll end this with two YouTube video's you should watch to help solidify my testimony.

1) "Long Island Party Train" is a group similar to the one we used to have on the train ride home from the Hamptons to New York City. Enough said

2) now I challenge you to find a video made in the south that doesnt involve two or more drunk MEN doing some type of lewd sexual act to each other I.E. Tea bagging, back yard wresting, or just a party scene from the south not bombarded with MEN.

Ready GO.
Mike Military

United States

#4389 Nov 15, 2012
I will add that I did marry a girl from Mississippi who has three degree's two Bachelors and a Masters. As far as being stupid deff not but a little behind the times and in need of social guidance yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI operation underway at Belmont tattoo parlor 1 hr torridT 2
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) 14 hr mw77698on youtube 96
Poll Why are yankees so rude? (Dec '11) 14 hr Peacemaker 116
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) 23 hr Tracy Jay 17
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... Fri vam 2
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Jul 30 mooksmom 3
Provisions bit the dust Jul 29 belmontcitizen 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages