Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Speaking of accents-the worst fake southern accent I ever heard was Carrol O'Connor (Archie Bunker) in "Heat of the Night"

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bnJaj3sX8Qs
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Our National Anthem!!!!!!!!!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo! Very well said! Duke University is one of THE finest schools not just in North Carolina, but in the entire nation. What does Buffalo, NY have that is even near comparable to Duke?:P I rest my case... ;)
I JUST "googled" that; check out UB....it makes Dook look like Kinderten. BEST med school in the country. I rest MY case.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

What's a southerner call Jesus???? BUBBA.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Our National Anthem!!!!!!!!!
Why would you brag about Pickett's Charge?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickett 's_Charge

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

<quoted text>
Why would you brag about Pickett's Charge?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickett 's_Charge
I am not!
ROFLMAO

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Hope everyone had a wonderful 9/11. I'm still partying!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

9-11 effected all Americans. You are truly stupid.
haw

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

haw
Drebeesie

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

I was born in Buffalo, then lived in San Francisco. Now I'm in Charlotte and am married to someone born here. He is intelligent, funny, kind and the sweetest person I know. I have complained about the south before but after reading this post I take it all back. You give a new bad name to "Yankees" with this rude commentary. The funniest thing to me is you were hateful enough and obviously bored enough to post it here in hopes of what?! Lol! Hatred will consume you and make you an unhappy person. You should really focus your energy on something else that will make you happy. Also maybe you should remember there are seemingly dumb people everywhere not just down here. Welcome to the world... Divirsity makes it a beautiful place!!!
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Drebeesie wrote:
I was born in Buffalo, then lived in San Francisco. Now I'm in Charlotte and am married to someone born here. He is intelligent, funny, kind and the sweetest person I know. I have complained about the south before but after reading this post I take it all back. You give a new bad name to "Yankees" with this rude commentary. The funniest thing to me is you were hateful enough and obviously bored enough to post it here in hopes of what?! Lol! Hatred will consume you and make you an unhappy person. You should really focus your energy on something else that will make you happy. Also maybe you should remember there are seemingly dumb people everywhere not just down here. Welcome to the world... Divirsity makes it a beautiful place!!!
I'll bet that funny and charming southern husband of yours has a couple girlfriends on the side. They all do.

I think you are lying about being born in Buffalo. I was born in Deaconess Hospital on Homboldt Parkway

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Has anyone besides me notice that there are NO Southern presidential or vice presidential candidates this year?

I conservative, liberal and moderate people have finally realized they don't want the country run by Honey Boo Boo Child and her idiot mother

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Drebeesie

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

If all those stuck in the 80's buffalonians would stop moving here maybe the population wouldn't continue to grow in low IQ individuals! I was born in Buffalo and its not a place I care to revisit. NEWSFLASH: There is "stupid" people everywhere not just here! It's merely your perception and negativity that your seeing. Nothing more and nothing less. Maybe it would be helpful for you to find something else to do with your time other than hate people. Maybe you should move back to shit hole buffalo where there is no work, absurd taxes, and people who think they are still in the 80's driving old camaro's and listening to van halen LOL!
Drebeesie

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet that funny and charming southern husband of yours has a couple girlfriends on the side. They all do.
I think you are lying about being born in Buffalo. I was born in Deac
oness Hospital on Homboldt Parkway
Born in Children's Hospital, lived in Williamsville, dad lives in Cheektowaga and went to Harris hill elementary! Love teds hotdogs and Anderson's roast beef, also schwabbles has the best roast beef in the world. Proof enough for you I am from buffalo?!
Bored In Lockport

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Drebeesie wrote:
<quoted text>
Born in Children's Hospital, lived in Williamsville, dad lives in Cheektowaga and went to Harris hill elementary! Love teds hotdogs and Anderson's roast beef, also schwabbles has the best roast beef in the world. Proof enough for you I am from buffalo?!
Sounds like proof to me.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Drebeesie wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows about those places. You got that info from the internet. I am surprised you didn't mention Duff's and Anchor Bar.

Does your father have pink flamingos on his lawn
Drebeesie

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

<quoted text>
Everybody knows about those places. You got that info from the internet. I am surprised you didn't mention Duff's and Anchor Bar.
Does your father have pink flamingos on his lawn
Your dumb! You enjoy patronizing people! I don't need to prove shit to you anyways. The anchor bar is all over the Internet! Not schwabbles! Give me a break. Schwabbles is a hole in the wall that takes word of mouth to find. Plus I wasn't old enough to appreciate anchor bar! I'm obviously younger than you! I'm gen x not a baby boomer! I'm sorry you hate the south. I'm sorry you hate people here. Maybe you should go check out taste of buffalo where the have good food and are from buffalo. Their wings are great and are made with franks redhot

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

I had my first child while in graduate school at Sisters Hospital on Main and Delevan by Canisius College.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 10 min Irony 55,800
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 3 hr I Hate Syracuse 227
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... Tue JLo 2
Dog food and meds Tue bulldog 2
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) Tue Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Jul 21 north 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000