Robbinsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Life Coach wrote:
People from colder climates have to seek shelter more often than do people from warmer climates.
When it is cold out, Northerners go inside and read a book. Because of the warm weather, Southers can remain outdoors where they think stupid thoughts, say stupid things, fight, and bend eachother over to breed like filthy wild animals
Southers? What pray tell, IS a Souther? If you read so much, I have to wonder why you are so very LACKING in spelling and grammar... Lawdy Lawdy Mercy Me! I do wish ye'd get some LEARNIN' LOL :D
Crystal

Robbinsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not 20 years old. I have an AARP card.
Another thing that makes me sick about you Southerners is that you are PHONIES. You like to call people "honey", and "dear", and "Bud" and smile at them right before you stab them in the back.
With Northerners, you know where they are coming from. If they don;t like you you they will get up in your face and let you know straight up. I respect that
Psst! Mr. Intelligent, Civilized Northerner,
I could be mistaken, but I do believe referring to you as "honey" and "dear" was a wee bit sarcastic. Apparently you've never heard the expression "Kill them with kindness". LOL this symbol ; is not an apostrophe. It's called a semicolon. I reckon you didn't pay much attention in English/Grammar class. Most of us unintelligent, uncivilized Southerners learned proper grammar and punctuation way back in grade school.:) Perhaps you should take a refresher course to brush up on your 'skills' because you're not winning this particular war either... as you have repeatedly proven you're no more intelligent or civilized than any of us Southerners.

Basically, the only thing I have seen from you thus far is ignorant insults and slurs and bad grammar and punctuation.

And you say we talk funny? Well, you write, spell and punctuate funny.:) Have a nice day 'darlin'.:P

And, in true Southern style, I'll leave you with this: We really don't give a rat's a$$ if the door DOES hit you in the a$$ on the way out. Don't come back now, ya hear?
Crystal

Robbinsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Southerners may call me "rude", but Northerners call me "honest"
I don't say the things I say to be cruel.I say whet I say so people like you can try to get a decent education and learn how to be more civilized.
Ony then will teh world take Southerners more seriously
And who deems your insults as 'civilized'? Did you get government approval?
Crystal

Robbinsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Mr Bill wrote:
Buffalo NY is now a rust bucket. They lose population every year. Ironically the "Southern Strategy" took over the industrial north. In short we won the battle but the south won the war.
The South thanks ya!:P
ROFLMAO

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

How many celebrated the 911 anniversary of yankees jumping out of windows and going SPLAT!

Since: Sep 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

ROFLMAO wrote:
How many celebrated the 911 anniversary of yankees jumping out of windows and going SPLAT!
Probably not as many as the rebs who celebrate April 9th, 1865 by raising their hands and saying "I surrender".
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

creegah wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not as many as the rebs who celebrate April 9th, 1865 by raising their hands and saying "I surrender".
I was passing through Appomattox a few years back and stopped at a Wendy's. They had Civil War pictures on the walls showing Confederates looking like they were winning the battle. I guess they couldn't stomach a picture of Lee surrendering which is what Appomattox is all about

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was passing through Appomattox a few years back and stopped at a Wendy's. They had Civil War pictures on the walls showing Confederates looking like they were winning the battle. I guess they couldn't stomach a picture of Lee surrendering which is what Appomattox is all about
He surrendered against orders while Confederate armies in the west were still winning.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>He surrendered against orders while Confederate armies in the west were still winning.
Timmy_, that is what surrendering is all about!
luvnut

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Splat (COWARD) style

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst! Mr. Intelligent, Civilized Northerner,
I could be mistaken, but I do believe referring to you as "honey" and "dear" was a wee bit sarcastic. Apparently you've never heard the expression "Kill them with kindness". LOL this symbol ; is not an apostrophe. It's called a semicolon. I reckon you didn't pay much attention in English/Grammar class. Most of us unintelligent, uncivilized Southerners learned proper grammar and punctuation way back in grade school.:) Perhaps you should take a refresher course to brush up on your 'skills' because you're not winning this particular war either... as you have repeatedly proven you're no more intelligent or civilized than any of us Southerners.
Basically, the only thing I have seen from you thus far is ignorant insults and slurs and bad grammar and punctuation.
And you say we talk funny? Well, you write, spell and punctuate funny.:) Have a nice day 'darlin'.:P
And, in true Southern style, I'll leave you with this: We really don't give a rat's a$$ if the door DOES hit you in the a$$ on the way out. Don't come back now, ya hear?
You tell him!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Timmy_, that is what surrendering is all about!
He had no business surrendering.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

creegah wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not as many as the rebs who celebrate April 9th, 1865 by raising their hands and saying "I surrender".
Most of them did not surrender! Just because Lee surrendered dont everyone else did.

Since: Sep 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them did not surrender! Just because Lee surrendered dont everyone else did.
If A.P. Hill or Jackson had been in charge instead of Lee the outcome of the war may have been different.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-kdOKJXfTU4
He dont sound like he is from maine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wVsNCllEHD0
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>He dont sound like he is from maine.
The same movie made Robert E Lee sound like Foghorn Leghorn

Check out the two chickenhawks in the nest at the 1:20 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
Why wasn't Jefferson Davis wearing his dress in that picture?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,001 - 4,020 of4,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 23 min Bar N Y Rubble 54,834
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 2 hr Life Coach 31
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. 5 hr Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Thu Hey 7
I Love Black Women (May '11) Thu Manny 225
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Thu benson 12
Charles ''Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! Wed Carolinagurl88 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••