I know now what you did Jeremy P and ...

I know now what you did Jeremy P and Peter Demas

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

TRUTH

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jul 27, 2012
I have a written statement from someone you know: that saw you
(Jeremy Parinello) put drugs in Brock's drink the night of the party.

6 years later..and you knew it would come.

It is written.

It is stated that you and Peter Demas planned it all.
I found out that Peter Demas ran to Greece because he thought he would also be charged with murder when the Motion came up.

Jeremy, I hear you have been threatening with weapons if anyone said anything.

Well this person had enough courage to come forward.

What about all you others.
You helped put Brock in prison, are you strong enough now after six years to tell the truth?

Want to go to the DA also?
Tell the whole truth.

Scott Miller and Chris Herr you are also on the statement.

States Chris Herr was confronted at DeMayo's office and Chris said (yes) He and Scott sent Brock in the wrong direction on purpose.

What good is this now?

Don't know , but the whole truth always comes out.

Beware.....You know who wrote the statement?
Someone that this has been eating at him since this happened.

He saw it with his own eyes. He has written a statement and is going to the DA himself.

Shame on all the other party goers that know this.
No Courage, No guts, and plain pitiful.

6 years people: You have let Brock remain in prison, knowing the truth....

He did not do anything willingly , maliciously, or wantonly.

You made this happen.

What are you now going to do about it.
And Merei also heard you were involved also.... Shame, shame .
You lied to also.
Wow , what a life you people must have now.
uwerenothingbutu sers

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 30, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
I have a written statement from someone you know: that saw you
(Jeremy Parinello) put drugs in Brock's drink the night of the party.
6 years later..and you knew it would come.
It is written.
It is stated that you and Peter Demas planned it all.
I found out that Peter Demas ran to Greece because he thought he would also be charged with murder when the Motion came up.
Jeremy, I hear you have been threatening with weapons if anyone said anything.
Well this person had enough courage to come forward.
What about all you others.
You helped put Brock in prison, are you strong enough now after six years to tell the truth?
Want to go to the DA also?
Tell the whole truth.
Scott Miller and Chris Herr you are also on the statement.
States Chris Herr was confronted at DeMayo's office and Chris said (yes) He and Scott sent Brock in the wrong direction on purpose.
What good is this now?
Don't know , but the whole truth always comes out.
Beware.....You know who wrote the statement?
Someone that this has been eating at him since this happened.
He saw it with his own eyes. He has written a statement and is going to the DA himself.
Shame on all the other party goers that know this.
No Courage, No guts, and plain pitiful.
6 years people: You have let Brock remain in prison, knowing the truth....
He did not do anything willingly , maliciously, or wantonly.
You made this happen.
What are you now going to do about it.
And Merei also heard you were involved also.... Shame, shame .
You lied to also.
Wow , what a life you people must have now.
Been going through Brock's papers in 2009 from prison.
All he talks about is how all of you used him.
At first it was fine. He was the only one that had his license.
But when he was doing what he wanted to do:
You would call and say hey man come and take me somewhere.
He would ask you to get your parents to do it.
You say they are not here or I don't want them to know where I am.
He says man, he looks back and sees how he was only used for your own selfish reasons.
He realizes how all of you used him.
Not friends, just users.
You people are no good.
if you were you would do something about this.
You would get your group together along with John Britt and go straight to the DA. Mr. Andrew Murray and tell exactly what happened.
Now that I know you knew this went on you can either do the right thing.
Or just go straight to h......
Idiots for letting the Ale tell you what to write on your statements.
idiots for not standing up for rights.
Or was the drugs from Parinello and Demas all that mattered to you?
uwerenothingbutu sers

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jul 30, 2012
uwerenothingbutusers wrote:
<quoted text>
Been going through Brock's papers in 2009 from prison.
All he talks about is how all of you used him.
At first it was fine. He was the only one that had his license.
But when he was doing what he wanted to do:
You would call and say hey man come and take me somewhere.
He would ask you to get your parents to do it.
You say they are not here or I don't want them to know where I am.
He says man, he looks back and sees how he was only used for your own selfish reasons.
He realizes how all of you used him.
Not friends, just users.
You people are no good.
if you were you would do something about this.
You would get your group together along with John Britt and go straight to the DA. Mr. Andrew Murray and tell exactly what happened.
Now that I know you knew this went on you can either do the right thing.
Or just go straight to h......
Idiots for letting the Ale tell you what to write on your statements.
idiots for not standing up for rights.
Or was the drugs from Parinello and Demas all that mattered to you?
these were his college papers..made me sick to my stomach how you did him
I do have a written statement from John Britt and he did see Brock drugged and you all did also.
disappointed to say the least.
After everything Brock did for all of you.
uwerenothingbutu sers

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 30, 2012
uwerenothingbutusers wrote:
<quoted text>
Been going through Brock's papers in 2009 from prison.
All he talks about is how all of you used him.
At first it was fine. He was the only one that had his license.
But when he was doing what he wanted to do:
You would call and say hey man come and take me somewhere.
He would ask you to get your parents to do it.
You say they are not here or I don't want them to know where I am.
He says man, he looks back and sees how he was only used for your own selfish reasons.
He realizes how all of you used him.
Not friends, just users.
You people are no good.
if you were you would do something about this.
You would get your group together along with John Britt and go straight to the DA. Mr. Andrew Murray and tell exactly what happened.
Now that I know you knew this went on you can either do the right thing.
Or just go straight to h......
Idiots for letting the Ale tell you what to write on your statements.
idiots for not standing up for rights.
Or was the drugs from Parinello and Demas all that mattered to you?
I had not seen these til today and had to stop because of the sick feeling i had when i read his testimony.
that is all he wrote about.
Guess he was trying to get it out of his system.
But it will never go away.
You all know what you did.
Scoptt Miller you know what you and Christopher herr did.
Marsha goodenow knew also.
idiots .....plaion idiots
Even your mom scott for letting you get away with this knowing it herself.
remember when the investigators came to your home. you could not answer one question without getting mixed up and your mom had to tell her side.
But her side also came out when she said you and Chris were picked up by ll:30.
Brocks accident occurred at 12:30

So you all know
forgive....never
The victims families need to know this also. I hope they see some of this.
it will never be forgotten or forgiven.......
uwerenothingbutu sers

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jul 30, 2012
uwerenothingbutusers wrote:
<quoted text>
these were his college papers..made me sick to my stomach how you did him
I do have a written statement from John Britt and he did see Brock drugged and you all did also.
disappointed to say the least.
After everything Brock did for all of you.
Yes I am rattling on and on..
But it is amazing what you keep finding out years after a crisis
ISN'T IT??????
youridiots

Charlotte, NC

#6 Aug 4, 2012
uwerenothingbutusers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am rattling on and on..
But it is amazing what you keep finding out years after a crisis
ISN'T IT??????
John Britt has written a statement saying he saw you (Jeremy Parinello) drug Brock. Peter Demas you also....
The people at the party know this also.
All of you.
Make something right in your lives while you still can,
It may not help Brock. But at least you can be honest and truthful to yourselves.
And Jeremy Parinello saying you are sticking to your story. You are right it was just that ( a story you made up).
You know what you did, and it is written what you did.
Hell on your statement you wrote 2 days after the accident occurred you were afraid of the rumors floating around that you did it.
Remember what you did?
We REMEMBER.....
bogus

Knoxville, TN

#7 Aug 5, 2012
and this is?
uesalotwasbogus

Charlotte, NC

#8 Aug 6, 2012
bogus wrote:
and this is?
Bogus:
A lawyer that took on a case that was not going to work on it in the first place
A lawyer that never asked for a contract

An ADA that had evidence from the 2 guys that took it out before the accident. Their (the 2 guys) property.

An SBI group that promised lawyers that they would hold onto blood.
A civil judge ruled to be tested and whoops the blood is gone

An ALE Agent going along with the ADA knowing it was false

A SHY patrol that took 32 min to arrive at the scene and at the hearing read off of his report that was different than what was reported later.

Bogus is the ADA going to the media stating the drugging was investigated . It was not. Per the lawyer on the stand under oath stating (they saw no need to investigate)

Bogus is ALE Agent and SHP conclusion on interviews of two:
One oral statement only. Nah (written statement left out of discovery)

Bogus is ALE Agent and SHP stating never could locate another witness.
There is a written statement there also , left out of discovery

BOGUS is that a reputable criminal lawyer could not see this.
Would not see this because no work involved.

Bogus is the civil lawyers did all the criminal work and found out a lot was held out from original reports.

Bogus people on the high totem pole lying to the media to look good.

Bogus is the people on the totem pole never wanting this to get out because it would ruin their reputations.

What more can I say: Except the statement just made is in good hands right now.
yesalotwasbogus

Charlotte, NC

#9 Aug 6, 2012
bogus wrote:
and this is?
See how you like Bogus when it may become reality for someone like you instead of reading and writing lies about another person
yesalotwasbogus

Charlotte, NC

#10 Aug 6, 2012
yesalotwasbogus wrote:
<quoted text>
See how you like Bogus when it may become reality for someone like you instead of reading and writing lies about another person
One more thing: A lawyer that will take his own client into a room and interrogated with bleeding and fluid still on the brain, for 3 hours not understanding anything going on and the ALE , SHP, ADA and his own lawyer putting words in a transcript that they would prefer.
Which he does not remember.

They know what they did.
I am sure they are proud of the way they handled this guys case.
Because hey it was to teach Myers Park a lesson.

“That's right”

Since: Oct 07

Morganton, NC

#11 Aug 23, 2012
I can't wait to get out of here.
reality check

Edgemoor, SC

#12 Oct 3, 2012
No matter how the alcohol is obtained. No matter if you are under age. No matter if you were "allegedly" drugged. No matter if you were "allegedly" beaten. If you are drunk and you get behind the wheel of a car, YOU are solely responsible for your actions. Period. End of story. Everyone can pass the blame on down the line to whomever they feel will make a good scapegoat, but the truth is Brock is solely responsible for Brock's actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) 14 hr Johnny 83
SilverBack Lewis 23 hr Wantintoknow 11
bggb (Aug '14) Wed anonymous 186
Free Tickets to event. Mon Trump Train 1
News 13 MLK Day Celebrations and Observances in Char... Jan 16 MLK eh 1
Why cant trannys use the restroom ? Jan 14 Tranny Guvna 11
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Jan 14 Yobama 314

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages