Why are yankees so rude?

Why are yankees so rude?

Created by Timmy_ on Dec 19, 2011

185 votes

Click on an option to vote

The cold weather

The Horrible food

The crappy rat infestested cities they live in.

Thats just the way yankees are

m m m

Greenville, NC

#111 Nov 4, 2014
their just born rude. and raised rude. and well frankly they suck
Jim Bob

United States

#112 Nov 5, 2014
Erik wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from Atlanta. I moved to Ohio for a short while for a change, and quickly realized rude everyone is up north. They walk around with their noses stuck up in the air and look at you weird when you smile, or call someone ma'am or sir out of respect. Now, about the accent...I dont have a southern accent, never really have had one. But I'd rather hear someone say "y'all" than "you'uns" Or "you's guys." wtf? Y'all is actually a pretty intelligent conjunction. And what the hell is a worsh cloth? Or a cran?(crayon I guess) I agree that the food is MUCH better in the south, the people are a million times friendlier, and it is an overall better place to live. IMO. oh, and they say that people from the south are more slow paced? Well, from my experience in this terrible Yankee state Ohio, it's quite the opposite....
Atlanta drivers...friendly, courteous and polite. LOL.
BLACKJACK

Grasonville, MD

#113 Jul 13, 2015
IN all honesty though i can understand why southerners (i'm not white) can't fucking stand the northerners. On average by a very large margine - they are rude and cut you off in the road. Yell and scream at you and like to call the police on you for mowing your lawn just becaue they are so up their own fucking ass with their BS belief that they are superior gods (despite being 9to5 office cubical work slaves) who need to have a "life of luxury" because they consume and consume and consume products because they feel entitled to this whole "i'm a movie star, i'm someone important i can't callus my hands by wiping my own ass" shit they have stuck in their head because they watch so much stupid ass fucking TV. They believe you are their fucking butler, and that life is this big game where everyone is competing to make everyone else their fucking butler.
Whereas in the south men live a simple life and just want to be left alone to take care of their wives and children, and provide for their families by actually self sustaining instead of the yankee " like HEY BABY I GOT MONEY IN MY POCKET I'LL BUY SOME CANCER CAUSING GMO OVER HERE. I can eat it because i have doctors and money will take care of the cancer. I'm a big shot BITCH. Yes i call you, my wife, a BITCH, because I have the money and you don't, BITCH." Instead the southerners respect and i'd go as far to say even worship their women and their culture is very much based on the beauty of women and the protection the men provide for them and their children.
BLACKJACK

Grasonville, MD

#114 Jul 13, 2015
yankees are bitches in general, because they can't fight. They are trendy moron, pony tail having hipsters who like to destroy everything they touch because they think they will live forever, due to their infantile dependency on people who actually work really hard to provide them sustenance that they are too proud and arrogant to produce themselves, believing that somehow it will make them uncool, unhip and unintelligent.
Peter steele

Charlotte, NC

#115 Jul 13, 2015
Yankee wrote:
The cold weather and the horrible food makes us that way.
Because yer muff is gabage that's why. U wouldn't understand it's a jersey thing.
Peter steele

Charlotte, NC

#116 Jul 13, 2015
BLACKJACK wrote:
yankees are bitches in general, because they can't fight. They are trendy moron, pony tail having hipsters who like to destroy everything they touch because they think they will live forever, due to their infantile dependency on people who actually work really hard to provide them sustenance that they are too proud and arrogant to produce themselves, believing that somehow it will make them uncool, unhip and unintelligent.
Yankees can't fight? U kidding me? Is that why Philly has had some of the best fighters ever? Tell Bronx native Miguel Coto Yankees can't fight. Southerns can't fight that's why u all carry guns. I moved here from NYC got into a fist fight with some punk from Monroe he didn't even know how to hold up his hands. I punched his wrist and he hit himself in the face then got mad charged at me I moved he went full speed into the wall and knocked himself out. Oh yeah u southerners are real brawlers hahaha.
Peter steele

Charlotte, NC

#117 Jul 13, 2015
BLACKJACK wrote:
Oh BTW since u dropped out in 6th grade to marry your cousin and didn't learn about the civil war the Yanks won. How'd we manage that if we can't fight? Riddle me that buttman
BLACKJACK

Grasonville, MD

#118 Jul 14, 2015
Peter steele wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh BTW since u dropped out in 6th grade to marry your cousin and didn't learn about the civil war the Yanks won. How'd we manage that if we can't fight? Riddle me that buttman
A prime example of how dumb yankees are. He thinks "war" is "winnable". ROFL! There are no winners in war you idiot. Exactly the type of mentality that starts wars to begin with. You honestly believe that ALL southerners said "THATS IT PLEASE DONT HURT ME I GIVE UP. HERE ILL BEND OVER FOR YOU NOW!!!" don't you? YOu're so goddamn dumb dude i swear to god. The south and the north agreed to end further conflict through Robert E. Lee and Ulysses Grant hand shake. IT was a stand down because it was ruining the entire country and we were on the brink of total destruction. If the north had progressed further the south would have continued to win small battles even there existed that many hordes of evil idiots in the north willing to slaughter every last one of them (which is impossible), but no one wants war and the avoidance of further bloodshed is absolutely unequivocally sought in ever second of every minute of every hour of every day during a war. Neither side won. The south never wanted to go to war in the first place. The north offered truce and the southerners just said "we'll goddamn it's about time, we tried telling you we don't want no war with you. So stop that shit already".

This is not to say there weren't antagonists on the south as well. But they are not the ones who started the war and kicked it into full force. The northerners were. And it wasn't due to slavery as the north had MANY slaves, just nowhere near as much as the south. But of course the north was HEAVILY dependent on the slave trade to provide them with luxuries as clothes and smoking equipment. Clothing was a luxury, especially clothes that lasted a long time. Fibers and textile were the LIFE LINE of this country back then. You didn't have at least adequate clothing you could die very easily, of course. Same is true today, and yet yankees are STILL HEAVILY dependent on southern produce and products to survive, as the south is still very much a gregarian society. THeir chief products are corn and cotton still yet, from what i can tell.
Peter steele

Charlotte, NC

#119 Jul 14, 2015
Bubba the Rebill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont yall take yalls yankee butt on down to the greyhownd stashum and git on a buss back to yankeeland
your a embacill
(go bulls)
Yous a needss ta go back ta da skool bubba. U probably didn't even graduated 5th grade. Some folksel never lose a tooth but then again some folks wel like bubba the slack jawed yokel
Peter steele

Charlotte, NC

#120 Jul 14, 2015
BLACKJACK wrote:
<quoted text>
A prime example of how dumb yankees are. He thinks "war" is "winnable". ROFL! There are no winners in war you idiot. Exactly the type of mentality that starts wars to begin with. You honestly believe that ALL southerners said "THATS IT PLEASE DONT HURT ME I GIVE UP. HERE ILL BEND OVER FOR YOU NOW!!!" don't you? YOu're so goddamn dumb dude i swear to god. The south and the north agreed to end further conflict through Robert E. Lee and Ulysses Grant hand shake. IT was a stand down because it was ruining the entire country and we were on the brink of total destruction. If the north had progressed further the south would have continued to win small battles even there existed that many hordes of evil idiots in the north willing to slaughter every last one of them (which is impossible), but no one wants war and the avoidance of further bloodshed is absolutely unequivocally sought in ever second of every minute of every hour of every day during a war. Neither side won. The south never wanted to go to war in the first place. The north offered truce and the southerners just said "we'll goddamn it's about time, we tried telling you we don't want no war with you. So stop that shit already".
This is not to say there weren't antagonists on the south as well. But they are not the ones who started the war and kicked it into full force. The northerners were. And it wasn't due to slavery as the north had MANY slaves, just nowhere near as much as the south. But of course the north was HEAVILY dependent on the slave trade to provide them with luxuries as clothes and smoking equipment. Clothing was a luxury, especially clothes that lasted a long time. Fibers and textile were the LIFE LINE of this country back then. You didn't have at least adequate clothing you could die very easily, of course. Same is true today, and yet yankees are STILL HEAVILY dependent on southern produce and products to survive, as the south is still very much a gregarian society. THeir chief products are corn and cotton still yet, from what i can tell.
Im way more educated than u. People do win wars. The same people have won every single war since the civil war and those people are The Rothschilds. They control everything the federal Reserve the media our government etc etc. Read about the house of Rothschild I bet u thought our government ran the fed NOPE. They don't control our military either.
BLACKJACK

Grasonville, MD

#121 Jul 14, 2015
Peter steele wrote:
<quoted text>
Im way more educated than u. People do win wars. The same people have won every single war since the civil war and those people are The Rothschilds. They control everything the federal Reserve the media our government etc etc. Read about the house of Rothschild I bet u thought our government ran the fed NOPE. They don't control our military either.
If they've won, why is there still resistance?
Peter Steele

Charlotte, NC

#122 Jul 14, 2015
BLACKJACK wrote:
<quoted text>
If they've won, why is there still resistance?
Just research the Rothschild family they are the ones that own all the central banks and US federal Reserve among many other things. They make money from both sides of every war so since they are running the world there will always be war. They bankrolled the nazis in ww2 and the Allied powers as well so they were the real winners of ww2. Same applies for vietnam, they were the real driving force behind stopping communism. You ever wonder why we spend billions protecting Isreal it's because of the rothchilds. Our country is in tons of debt who u think they owe the money to? The Rothschilds run everything and soon they will attain their goal of one world government. This isn't fiction this is real life and it's happening right now. Anyone who thinks the federal Reserve is run by our government is stupid. Kennedy tried to put a stop to this and that's why he was killed. This is all public knowledge it's no secret. We might not live to see one world gov but our kids definitely will!

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#123 Jul 15, 2015
Peter steele wrote:
<quoted text>
They managed that by declaring total war and attacking the civilian population. The evil terrorist yankee Sherman and his barbarians murdered civilians and slaves burned down homes and crops leaving thousands of children homeless and starving.
Day of Remembrance

Lenoir, NC

#124 Jul 21, 2015
The Governor Is a yankee that why they've declared war on South.Took years to get everything in place.They're voting this week to destruct every monument in south. President Obama Proclaims April 15 ,as day of remembrance for President Abraham Lincoln.To honor his life and legacy with appropriate programs,ceremonies,and activities.Encourage all Americans to display the flag at half-staff on that day. Is up to Governor to take Southern heritage away. OK.Did you know 90,000 blacks fought with the Confederacy.President Abraham Lincoln war against the South to abolish slavery is fiction created by the victors.President Lincoln sentiment often repeated"I have no purpose ,directly or indirectly,to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists.I believe I have no lawful right to do so,and I have no inclination to do so." Congress enacted to protect Northern manufacturing interest.Factors that led to the war included state rights and tariffs. SLAVERY simply emerged as a moral front for northern aggression.The 90,000 blacks fought because their homeland was attacked and fought in the hope that the future would be better and they'd be rewarded for their patriotism. States were paying to murder men ,women and children up to the 1870.Yes Abe Lincoln said nothing of California paying five dollars for every dead Indian.

&fe ature=youtu.be
mooksmom

Statesville, NC

#125 Jul 30, 2015
I'll take a Yankee as a friend ANY day over a Southerner! ANY day! We shoot straight and from the hip and you always know where you stand with Yankees. I have found the South, esp its women, to be the fakest and most phoney women on Earth! Their ''Bless your heart" saying is an affront to you as much as any Yankee's comments. DO NOT be fooled! They all carry a huge, SHARP sword under those pageant dresses and Civil War crinolines...to gut you with! The MOST vicious females there are!
Peacemaker

Durham, NC

#126 Aug 1, 2015
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
And I always thought it was because yankees wasn't taught manners.They are well known for letting doors shut on people behind them, cutting in line and just being plain rude.
That is the main reason people in the south are not to thrilled with the yankees who move down and dont know when to go back north.
Weren't. "Yankees weren't taught manners." Not wasn't. Funny thing, I'm a halfback myself and kind of agree with you. I'm anything but rude myself and to be honest I've met a few rude southerners. Personally, I try to keep from generalizing the way you've done. The influx of Yankees here helps this horrible local economy. You might not like me being here, but if I met you and you were nice to me, I would be equally nice to you. I would probably start first! Anyhow, I am humbled to spend my final years here and tend to really like the locals here. Murphy is a beautiful place!
LOL

Charleston, SC

#127 Sep 8, 2015
Many are sociopaths.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#128 Sep 9, 2015
Peacemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't. "Yankees weren't taught manners." Not wasn't. Funny thing, I'm a halfback myself and kind of agree with you. I'm anything but rude myself and to be honest I've met a few rude southerners. Personally, I try to keep from generalizing the way you've done. The influx of Yankees here helps this horrible local economy. You might not like me being here, but if I met you and you were nice to me, I would be equally nice to you. I would probably start first! Anyhow, I am humbled to spend my final years here and tend to really like the locals here. Murphy is a beautiful place!
No actually the influx of yankees has hurt the economy. No one wants you people here except for a very few greedy traitors that make money off of you animals.
BLACKJACK

Grasonville, MD

#129 Sep 10, 2015
Day of Remembrance wrote:
The Governor Is a yankee that why they've declared war on South.Took years to get everything in place.They're voting this week to destruct every monument in south. President Obama Proclaims April 15 ,as day of remembrance for President Abraham Lincoln.To honor his life and legacy with appropriate programs,ceremonies,and activities.Encourage all Americans to display the flag at half-staff on that day. Is up to Governor to take Southern heritage away. OK.Did you know 90,000 blacks fought with the Confederacy.President Abraham Lincoln war against the South to abolish slavery is fiction created by the victors.President Lincoln sentiment often repeated"I have no purpose ,directly or indirectly,to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists.I believe I have no lawful right to do so,and I have no inclination to do so." Congress enacted to protect Northern manufacturing interest.Factors that led to the war included state rights and tariffs. SLAVERY simply emerged as a moral front for northern aggression.The 90,000 blacks fought because their homeland was attacked and fought in the hope that the future would be better and they'd be rewarded for their patriotism. States were paying to murder men ,women and children up to the 1870.Yes Abe Lincoln said nothing of California paying five dollars for every dead Indian. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1Jadmjn3ebsXX
&fe ature=youtu.be
What's stranger is that they refuse to take down the statue of Albert Pike down there. He was one of the founders of the KKK. But the leftists love him lol
BLACKJACK

Grasonville, MD

#130 Sep 10, 2015
my comments were not really meant to paint ALL YANKEES this way but you all know what i'm talking about. In yankee land (i'm in the border state of maryland. Actually civil war started in my hometown, with the confederate mayor of baltimore being murdered) they house all of the criminals because of their huge cities. They hate guns, and they hate freedom and they seem to hate anything that to do with being politically incorrect to the point of murdering youfor it, the criminals have all of these attributes i mean. But in yankeeland criminals RULE. There are TONS of good yankees i've met, but i'm a westerner and a southerner most of all. And any yankees who are good are just totally controlled and subdued. That's why a lot of them move to the country. Sorry to say, but yankeeland has been destroyed. And it all started with the civil war allowing yankee criminal elements (not all yankees of course as i said already) to take control over the COUNTRY and destroy everything.

And I'm not a racist, i'm mixed lol. Not black though. I'm like 3/4 white 1/4 native american.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a plug (Jan '17) 13 hr Mr crowley 25
Kings kitchen worthless Christian trash! Sat Angel at night 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte Dec 8 Torrie Burgess 3
Earl kimrey arrested for missing mariah woods Dec 7 Angel at night 5
Black Feminism Nov 29 three blocks 1
Quentin Nov 28 Martin 1
Chiva (Mar '17) Nov 26 Gemma 10

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance