Why are yankees so rude?

Why are yankees so rude?

Created by Timmy_ on Dec 19, 2011

185 votes

Click on an option to vote

The cold weather

The Horrible food

The crappy rat infestested cities they live in.

Thats just the way yankees are

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#86 Jan 9, 2012
That is in the real Bible the King James Version.

Location hidden

#87 Jan 9, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>In the New Testament, 3 words are translated "hell" all different in meanings and ultimate destinies:
Gehenna (Matt.5:22,29-30; 10:28;18:19; Mark 9:43,45,47; Luke 12:5; James 3:6).
Hades (Matt.11:23; 16:18; Luke 10:15; 16:23; Acts 2:27; 31; Rev. 1:18; 20:13-14).
Tartarus (2 Peter 2:4).
It is significant, contrary to Sheol, none of the New Testament terms for hell or Gehenna are used simply for the grave.
Not according to my Bible in 2nd Peter 2:4 refers to hell.
Lifer Couch

Chesapeake, VA

#88 Jan 9, 2012
Vic

United States

#89 Jan 9, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
That is in the real Bible the King James Version.
Reverend Pope Grand Imperial Wizard Timmy, you still haven't answered my question, "Tell us what Jesus said about hating yankees?"
Jim Crow

United States

#90 Jan 9, 2012
Lifer Couch wrote:
That's Timmy the Reb!
Erik

Troy, OH

#91 Jan 22, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Their accent sounds like a sqeek door hinge. I cover my ears when I hear them talk.
I'm from Atlanta. I moved to Ohio for a short while for a change, and quickly realized rude everyone is up north. They walk around with their noses stuck up in the air and look at you weird when you smile, or call someone ma'am or sir out of respect. Now, about the accent...I dont have a southern accent, never really have had one. But I'd rather hear someone say "y'all" than "you'uns" Or "you's guys." wtf? Y'all is actually a pretty intelligent conjunction. And what the hell is a worsh cloth? Or a cran?(crayon I guess) I agree that the food is MUCH better in the south, the people are a million times friendlier, and it is an overall better place to live. IMO. oh, and they say that people from the south are more slow paced? Well, from my experience in this terrible Yankee state Ohio, it's quite the opposite....

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#92 Jan 23, 2012
Erik wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from Atlanta. I moved to Ohio for a short while for a change, and quickly realized rude everyone is up north. They walk around with their noses stuck up in the air and look at you weird when you smile, or call someone ma'am or sir out of respect. Now, about the accent...I dont have a southern accent, never really have had one. But I'd rather hear someone say "y'all" than "you'uns" Or "you's guys." wtf? Y'all is actually a pretty intelligent conjunction. And what the hell is a worsh cloth? Or a cran?(crayon I guess) I agree that the food is MUCH better in the south, the people are a million times friendlier, and it is an overall better place to live. IMO. oh, and they say that people from the south are more slow paced? Well, from my experience in this terrible Yankee state Ohio, it's quite the opposite....
By all means, go back to 'Lanta. Go.

Location hidden

#93 Jan 23, 2012
Yanks are only rude to rednecks & hillbillies so they will go back down yonder & stay there. Don't want none of that ye haw crap spreading.
DURTY SOUF CRYPZ

Bowling Green, KY

#94 Aug 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>The little bitch Timmy is Jackson's protege and both epitomize lowlife white trash. I would love to throw both of these scumbag white coward idiots in the middle of Harlem, New York. They'd become some fat-ass pimp coon's prostitutes within an hour.
Oh please. Black folks in atlanta would put the bitchslap on those wanna be thugs in harlem.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#95 Aug 11, 2013
DURTY SOUF CRYPZ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please. Black folks in atlanta would put the bitchslap on those wanna be thugs in harlem.
Why would anyone want to be a thug? Why would you hold that up as a redeeming quality? This so much more about you.

Location hidden

#96 Aug 11, 2013
luvnut wrote:
Yanks are only rude to rednecks & hillbillies so they will go back down yonder & stay there. Don't want none of that ye haw crap spreading.
yankees are rude to everyone even little ole ladies.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#97 Aug 12, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>yankees are rude to everyone even little ole ladies.
Rude people are rude. It doesn't matter where you come from.
DURTY SOUF CRYPZ

Bowling Green, KY

#98 Aug 15, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone want to be a thug? Why would you hold that up as a redeeming quality? This so much more about you.
U jealouz cuz u aint got no diamonds and no 64 impala.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#99 Aug 15, 2013
DURTY SOUF CRYPZ wrote:
<quoted text>U jealouz cuz u aint got no diamonds and no 64 impala.
But I do have properties and no mortgages. I also have a 401k and a 7-figure assets. Not liquid, but I am doing ok.
DURTY SOUF CRYPZ

Bowling Green, KY

#100 Aug 15, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
But I do have properties and no mortgages. I also have a 401k and a 7-figure assets. Not liquid, but I am doing ok.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiyat, I gotz 15 fine azz hoez at my crib, 15000 sq ft wit da rollz out front an da bentleyz in da back. I gotz money an gurlz everywhur.

Location hidden

#101 Aug 15, 2013
DURTY SOUF CRYPZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiyat, I gotz 15 fine azz hoez at my crib, 15000 sq ft wit da rollz out front an da bentleyz in da back. I gotz money an gurlz everywhur.
Nothing worse than a stupid redneck. Go away.
DURTY SOUF CRYPZ

Bowling Green, KY

#102 Aug 15, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing worse than a stupid redneck. Go away.
HOW u gonna be callin a black man a rednex, u racist?

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#104 Aug 16, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, a redneck making fun of ebonics. Isn't that original. Do you also do chicken and watermelon jokes?
Thanks LC

Location hidden

#106 Aug 16, 2013
Lacrosse Coachh wrote:
Did you ever notice that the overwhelming majority of the train-wreck "guests" on the Jerry Springer Show have southern accents?
They are so dumb that they think they are normal
Did you ever notice most folks on the Maury show have yankee accent.
Bob

Keperra, Australia

#110 Nov 3, 2014
Yankees are considered the rudest race on this earth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... 26 min Soho 4
Moral Bankruptcy on Lands End Trail 5 hr The Grass Whisperer 9
EG Wish list (Jan '10) Jun 27 belmont man 9
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
family in need of a helping hand Jun 24 true person 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance