I am not here to win a popularity contest

I am here to educate you idiots
Leo

Conover, NC

#3 Aug 10, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
Its a good thing you are not here for the contest because you are looking by a land slide.
I dont think you have the brains to educate us.
Life Coach

AOL

#4 Aug 10, 2009
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a good thing you are not here for the contest because you are looking by a land slide.
I dont think you have the brains to educate us.
My intelligence level is slightly above average by northern standards. That makes me a genius when compared to southerners
jason

Conover, NC

#5 Aug 10, 2009
Yep. Life Coach couldnt win any contest except maybe the rudest contest and he has a patten on being rude and stupid.
jason

Conover, NC

#6 Aug 10, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
My intelligence level is slightly above average by northern standards. That makes me a genius when compared to southerners
Your opinion only. We all know better.
GUEST37

Searcy, AR

#7 Aug 10, 2009
Since southerners believe in prayers.Lets all begin to pray for this person on a daily basis.I believe he has been hurt in life and needs healing and love.
LOL

High Point, NC

#8 Sep 30, 2009
Volunteer Firefighter
Jackson

Zebulon, NC

#9 Sep 30, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
And its a good thing cause you sure aint winning!!!
Also lie coach, you have posted many times you do not call people names. Just another one of you many lies we have all caught you in.
Jackson

Zebulon, NC

#10 Sep 30, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
LALALALALALALAL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA You have GOT to be KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! Great laugh there lie caoch. thanks!
Zydeco

Cleveland, OH

#11 Oct 1, 2009
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
As we used to say, "If you're so smart then, why ain't you rich?"

After all, how smart do you have to be to lose a toe on the job because you didn't wear the right footwear? Although, I do have to admit that you're milking it for all its worth since all you do is lay about, collect disability, and spew garbage on the internet all day. The rest of us, dumb folks that we are, go out and work for our living.
Zydeco

Cleveland, OH

#12 Oct 1, 2009
April...

You forgot "All of the above" as a selection (LOL)
April

High Point, NC

#13 Oct 1, 2009
Zydeco wrote:
April...
You forgot "All of the above" as a selection (LOL)
darn I did forget that. LOL

Since: Sep 07

Charlotte, NC

#14 Oct 1, 2009
Who exactly is this person? I am guessing a Troll, but not sure. I guess the one thing about the forums and vote areas, is there does not have to be any merit or value at all.
who is this

Searcy, AR

#15 Oct 1, 2009
april..you left out orphan and bastard child some of the things he loves to talk about.Then you got my all of the above vote.
April

High Point, NC

#16 Oct 1, 2009
My vote is for all of the above plus a few others I might of have forgotten. LOL
Zydeco

Cleveland, OH

#17 Oct 13, 2009
Here's another anti-Life Coach poll.
Zydeco

Cleveland, OH

#18 Oct 22, 2009
Time to dust this poll off once again since the most despised troll on Topix is back to bother us

“Slicing Through the B.S.”

Since: Aug 09

Wanna touch my Katana?

#19 Nov 2, 2009
Since he's come back to visit, I thought we'd make Life Coach feel as welcome as he ever was.
Zydeco

Cleveland, OH

#20 Nov 19, 2009
With all of the Anti-Life Coach strings that have been created on this forum, you would think that Life Coach would take the hint that we really do not like him and wish that he would go away. But, he's too wrapped up in himself to understand that.
MrOwl1939

AOL

#21 Nov 19, 2009
Hey, life coach, considering I do not live in or near Buffalo and need to get some very excellent tutoring from you, is there any possiblility you could tutor over this Charlotte thread or would I have to go to another thread such as Buffalo or somewehere else? Say, you could start your own tutoring business. Hmmm, I wonder what you could name this tutoring business of yours? Any ideas out there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless women from Charlotte. 6 hr Angel at night 4
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Sat ThomasA 7
Who smokes in charlotte Sat Angie 1
Is pastor AMY Lambert in rehab? Sat Angel at night 2
Looking for new subscribers Restarting YouTube ... Fri Anonymous 1
Con Artist arrives in Charlotte Jul 21 Fred Herbert 8
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? Jul 19 Angel at night 45

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance