Woman dies after boyfriend says she jumped from moving vehicle

Dec 5, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MSNBC

A woman was killed and her boyfriend arrested after a bizarre car crash turns into a death investigation for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

heroin*
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

you make me laugh :]
i am done playing with you.
its been fun :D
and keep thinking what you want about me. i dont know you and you dont know me. so its funny you assume these things =]

Since: Aug 09

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are right, she probably was drunk
2. If she was not a drama queen, then why did she jump out of the moving car?
3. I'll bet you are wrong..I'll bet big money her toxicology report shows meth, coke, marijuana and oxy
4. Why did her marriage crumble?
5. Why does her son live with his father...Great mother she must have been
And thank God there is no chance of her breeding anymore
Life Coach you truly are a insensitive parasite. They lost someone that they loved and cared about.
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

wtf wrote:
you make me laugh :]
i am done playing with you.
its been fun :D
and keep thinking what you want about me. i dont know you and you dont know me. so its funny you assume these things =]
Sounds like I hit the bull's eye... Hit the nail on the head

You junkie
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

CrescentCrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Life Coach you truly are a insensitive parasite. They lost someone that they loved and cared about.
If one of my daughters was a druged out retard with tattoos and piercings and she died while having a meth-induced tantrum, I would be relieved
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

actually you didnt hit any nails on the head. im just done playing your sick games.

and i hope your kids live a better life than you.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

to wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is funny isn't it. that's why I laugh on my forum when noone knows what they are talking about.
The thing is you do.
And that is what matters.
People that try to get your goat. Play along with them, because they are hilarious.
Make up things about him. See where that goes.
I'm not saying use bad mouth, use kindness. Get's them every time.
Later!!!
Or Make a funny comment about these people because they do not know what is going on. It helps to make it joyous.
Merry Christmas to you, and your loved ones, and enjoy the stupid remarks. Because they can come up with some doosies.
But don't let them get you down. K?
No and never give up. They will start seeing . I took me three years for a lot of people to see things I saw in the very beginning. The people were very nasty, threatening, and ignorant.
So just make it a joy to speak with them . Let them have it , with your loving spirit.
You Go Girl.....
angie was a sweet woman and i love her and her family.
i dont care what this man thinks of me. its just funny he thrives off this drama to make his day better
i just hope he can sleep at night knowing he is a bad person and god is watching his every move and knows what he is saying to me.
oh yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

CrescentCrow wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have no idea hoe insensitive 'LIFE COACH' is. They hide and sneak. You will find them anywhere at any giving time. Sneaking around behind a computer. They don't have enough grit in their shit other wise. Trust me. I know.
oh yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

how! not hoe.lmao!

You can bet 'life coach' don't know this person. Even if so, they don't care abou anyone but themselves. They do a half ass job at doing that.
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
angie was a sweet woman and i love her and her family.
i dont care what this man thinks of me. its just funny he thrives off this drama to make his day better
i just hope he can sleep at night knowing he is a bad person and god is watching his every move and knows what he is saying to me.
You do not understand my motives. I am a "people person" and a degreed sociologist. I give people a heavy dose of "tough love" when I see them living their life like idiots.

If you listen to me, maybe you can avoid breeding bastard children, going to jail, jumping out of moving cars, having an overdose or all of the above
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Oh but he does wrote:
If you are a sociologist.
Would you do me a favor? You don't have to.
On Gettin the money now who want it
This guy was involved in a case with Brock Franklin wrong way .
Two people died.
There is someone that keeps coming on the thread saying they are the friends of the victims,
which I am also trying to help.(The victims families).
But when I do these people get all torn up about it. Why would they if all I'm doing is trying to help?
I know it is a sensitive subject for all , including my family, but these people ran and hid and I am just trying to get the word out there.
So why does that upset the friends as they say they are, if they are so much?
Just an answer of your opinion would be nice. Thank you.
BTW: Every time I bring up 3 peoples names then the friends of the victims come on. Suspicious I think.
I really do not understand what you are asking

Can you re-phrase it?
Jackson

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Judged:

Oh but he does, you forgot that life coach is a yankee and cant understand english, you will have to write your post in the most simple words known to man for him to understand it.
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

I see you meth-addected, tattooed, pierced, cigarette-smoking trash bag bimbos have nothing more to say
VC NC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

My heart goes out to the family for there lose. Domestic disputes are the cause of much death weather it be a self inflicted accident or not it is tragic. Demeaning or calling a daughter, mother, and a wife that has passed away names is an unbelievable horrific act.
Disrespect for someone you donít know and one that has passed away causing much pain to family is cruel and unusual behavior. Someone lost a daughter, someone lost a wife, a child lost there mother. I was mortified at some of the things said in this post. I canít help but wonder what someone had to go thru in life to be so heartless. I will pray for the cruel ones and light a candle for this lady and her family.
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

VC NC wrote:
My heart goes out to the family for there lose. Domestic disputes are the cause of much death weather it be a self inflicted accident or not it is tragic. Demeaning or calling a daughter, mother, and a wife that has passed away names is an unbelievable horrific act.
Disrespect for someone you donít know and one that has passed away causing much pain to family is cruel and unusual behavior. Someone lost a daughter, someone lost a wife, a child lost there mother. I was mortified at some of the things said in this post. I canít help but wonder what someone had to go thru in life to be so heartless. I will pray for the cruel ones and light a candle for this lady and her family.
I am not the cruel one her, YOU are. With your misguided sympathies, you enable people to continue such lifestyles

She was a victim of her own low standards for herself and for those with whom she chose to associate

I am all about the "tough love". I am the one who is SAVING lives by trying to yank these idiots back to reality...YOU are the one endangering lives with your enabling
VC NC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the cruel one her, YOU are. With your misguided sympathies, you enable people to continue such lifestyles
She was a victim of her own low standards for herself and for those with whom she chose to associate
I am all about the "tough love". I am the one who is SAVING lives by trying to yank these idiots back to reality...YOU are the one endangering lives with your enabling
You know her personally or do you just believe everything you hear, read, or want to? Saving lives by calling someone names after they have passed away? Who is the misguided one again?

Oh, tough love for the deceased or grieving family? That is another new one. The only thing you have done is insult someone you never met after they passed and made cruel remarks to and about her friends and family. Unless you were in her life when she had one and even then if you were a person with a heart you would not be so cruel and disrespectful. Horrific just plan horrifically heartless.
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

VC NC wrote:
<quoted text>
You know her personally or do you just believe everything you hear, read, or want to? Saving lives by calling someone names after they have passed away? Who is the misguided one again?
Oh, tough love for the deceased or grieving family? That is another new one. The only thing you have done is insult someone you never met after they passed and made cruel remarks to and about her friends and family. Unless you were in her life when she had one and even then if you were a person with a heart you would not be so cruel and disrespectful. Horrific just plan horrifically heartless.
I did not know her, but I know her type. I also know the type of people who claim to be her friends who have come on here to defend her.

Why is it so taboo to admonish the dead? Does that mean we can't talk about the sins of Adolph Hitler, or Charles Manson when he dies?
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Life_Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you weigh???
Are you pretending to be me asking myself how much I weigh?

I am about 430 right now, but I used to weigh more
VC NC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know her, but I know her type. I also know the type of people who claim to be her friends who have come on here to defend her.
Why is it so taboo to admonish the dead? Does that mean we can't talk about the sins of Adolph Hitler, or Charles Manson when he dies?
If you donít know her how on earth could you know her type? You have to know someone to know what type person they are? This is pointless and so was me bothering to respond it. You donít know her sins you just read something or heard something and decided it was a good opportunity to be cruel and disrespectful about it and that is why you are in the wrong no matter what you say, type, believe, or respond to. Peace out!
wtf

Cherryville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

actually i do have a lot to say to you
but in all retrospect it doesnt even matter anymore
angie is gone so there is nothing more to say

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min The Truth 55,606
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 50 min I Hate Syracuse 224
Dog food and meds 1 hr bulldog 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 2 hr Timmy_ 4,826
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) 7 hr Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World 8 hr WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Mon north 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000