Woman dies after boyfriend says she jumped from moving vehicle

Dec 5, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MSNBC

A woman was killed and her boyfriend arrested after a bizarre car crash turns into a death investigation for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

you jerk! i worked with her and i know her daughter. she does not do meth or have bastard children. so get your facts straight.
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

wtf wrote:
you jerk! i worked with her and i know her daughter. she does not do meth or have bastard children. so get your facts straight.
So why did she jump out of the car?
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

no one knows for sure. but before you go off saying things like that think of if you had a mother or a daughter or a girlfriend or boyfriend that did that. you would eat your words. i cant believe how immature people are being about angie's death. what happened was her and her boyfriend were fighting. she went to jump out of the car and her shirt or pants got caught on the door causing her to fall under the car and he ran over her. she was a good woman and her daughter is a great young lady. so please stop talking shit! i cant even imagine what her daughter would do if she saw this or other comments on other sites. shes already an immotional wreck.
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

wtf wrote:
no one knows for sure. but before you go off saying things like that think of if you had a mother or a daughter or a girlfriend or boyfriend that did that. you would eat your words. i cant believe how immature people are being about angie's death. what happened was her and her boyfriend were fighting. she went to jump out of the car and her shirt or pants got caught on the door causing her to fall under the car and he ran over her. she was a good woman and her daughter is a great young lady. so please stop talking shit! i cant even imagine what her daughter would do if she saw this or other comments on other sites. shes already an immotional wreck.
Why didn't she wait until the car stopped before she got out?

Was she being a drama queen?

Was it a meth-fueled tantrum?

Why didn't she marry the father of her daughter?

Has her daughter ever met her father?
anonymous

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Life Coach wrote:
There is a number for you to call with information about the incident.
I called and I told them, that although I have no direct knowledge about the incident, I am sure it happened because both of them were irrational, southern animals involved in some Jerry Springeresque, jealously and meth-fueled mating ritual that went a bit too far
No loss
It is best she died before she went on to breed more bastard children
Life Coach, you really are appalling. I really hope you never find yourself in the situation Heath's family and Angie's is in. No matter what type of people they were, or what drugs one/both of them did, it is painful to friends and family to read your comments. Thanks to whomever posted the real story. I have called also to let the police know what I know about their past. Yes, they did party, but Heath would NEVER have pushed her out of the car. I don't want to offend the deceased or her family, but I knew both of them personally and knew Heath before they got together. He changed a lot during their relationship, but he LOVED her to death! She had done previous things like this before. I am positive Angie is screaming from her grave not to charge him. Only the two of them know the whole truth, and I hope it gets revealed and he is cleared. R.I.P Angie and Don't charge Heath!
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

1 she was drunk.
2 no she wasnt being a drama queen.
3 she has never done drugs only drinks.
4 the father and her were married and got divorced. things like that happen.
5 yes the daughter met the father. and the son lives with the father.

her and her boyfriend were daiting for a long time and i have met him. they loved each other. any relationship youre in youre not going to fully agree on things. so thus you fight.
just drop it.
if you already didnt have full knowledge of what happened then why call in the first place? and why ask questions if you dont know her and 'like' the fact that shes dead so she 'cant breed bastard children'?
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

thank you anonymous!
at least someone else knows angie and her bf.
i used to play pool with the both of them and im only telling the story that her daughter's friend is telling us at work. mainly because the friend is closer to the family than i am.
but i will inform you we are raising money and canned goods to give to the daughter to help her out.
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Life Coach, you really are appalling. I really hope you never find yourself in the situation Heath's family and Angie's is in. No matter what type of people they were, or what drugs one/both of them did, it is painful to friends and family to read your comments. Thanks to whomever posted the real story. I have called also to let the police know what I know about their past. Yes, they did party, but Heath would NEVER have pushed her out of the car. I don't want to offend the deceased or her family, but I knew both of them personally and knew Heath before they got together. He changed a lot during their relationship, but he LOVED her to death! She had done previous things like this before. I am positive Angie is screaming from her grave not to charge him. Only the two of them know the whole truth, and I hope it gets revealed and he is cleared. R.I.P Angie and Don't charge Heath!
I don't know these people, but I know their type. He probably didn't push. Drunk and drugged up white trash girls jump out of moving cars all the time. It is one of many dangerous redneck mating rituals. I am sure she was a GREAT mother

Thrash bags...
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

wtf wrote:
1 she was drunk.
2 no she wasnt being a drama queen.
3 she has never done drugs only drinks.
4 the father and her were married and got divorced. things like that happen.
5 yes the daughter met the father. and the son lives with the father.
her and her boyfriend were daiting for a long time and i have met him. they loved each other. any relationship youre in youre not going to fully agree on things. so thus you fight.
just drop it.
if you already didnt have full knowledge of what happened then why call in the first place? and why ask questions if you dont know her and 'like' the fact that shes dead so she 'cant breed bastard children'?
1. You are right, she probably was drunk
2. If she was not a drama queen, then why did she jump out of the moving car?
3. I'll bet you are wrong..I'll bet big money her toxicology report shows meth, coke, marijuana and oxy
4. Why did her marriage crumble?
5. Why does her son live with his father...Great mother she must have been

And thank God there is no chance of her breeding anymore
anonymous

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

wtf,
Can you give me some contact info? I played pool with them as well. We raised over $80 dollars last night to send flowers, but I haven't seen any obituary yet. I only have Angie and Heath's numbers, none of their families. Or you could tell me where her daughter's friend works maybe? Do you know if the daughter wants Heath to be charged?

Life Coach: Just shut up already and worry about your own life, that is, if you have one.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

yes i can. we both work at the cracker barrel on independence. and im not sure about her charging or not. she came to work for the first time since last night. um i would say you can come up to the CB and talk to any of the cashiers or to andrea the host or to liz the server. they have more info than i do.
and life coach,
it realllllllly amazes me how big of a jerk you can be.
why dont YOU go be a redneck and jump out of a moving car to answer your own questions instead of asking irrealivent questions looking for answers we already gave you ass hole
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

anonymous wrote:
wtf,
Can you give me some contact info? I played pool with them as well. We raised over $80 dollars last night to send flowers, but I haven't seen any obituary yet. I only have Angie and Heath's numbers, none of their families. Or you could tell me where her daughter's friend works maybe? Do you know if the daughter wants Heath to be charged?
Life Coach: Just shut up already and worry about your own life, that is, if you have one.
They probably can't make funeral arrangemets until the toxicology report comes back. I'll bet she will light that up big time

And by the way, it is my business. If doped up drama queens jump out of cars, I might accidently run them over and get a flat tire. Who is gonna pay for that, because I am sure he boyfriend had no insurance
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

wtf wrote:
yes i can. we both work at the cracker barrel on independence. and im not sure about her charging or not. she came to work for the first time since last night. um i would say you can come up to the CB and talk to any of the cashiers or to andrea the host or to liz the server. they have more info than i do.
and life coach,
it realllllllly amazes me how big of a jerk you can be.
why dont YOU go be a redneck and jump out of a moving car to answer your own questions instead of asking irrealivent questions looking for answers we already gave you ass hole
This could not be any better if I made it up...Cracker Barrel waitresses talking to eachother on the CB...
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Do you girls also moonlight as "lot lizards" down at the truck stop?
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

you are a low life jerk. i bet youre a born and raised redneck. why cant you drop it? and you already stated you dont have knowledge as to what happened. where you even there? porbably not. you say angie is a drama queen but look at you. causing what? DRAMA! derrr
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

wtf wrote:
you are a low life jerk. i bet youre a born and raised redneck. why cant you drop it? and you already stated you dont have knowledge as to what happened. where you even there? porbably not. you say angie is a drama queen but look at you. causing what? DRAMA! derrr
I don't use illegal drugs

I don't jump out of moving cars

I don't smoke cigaretes

I did not drop out of high school

I don't have any bastard children

I don't have any tattoos

I don't work as a lot lizard

I don't work the glory hole at Bubba's Truck Stop

I don't know you or yor dead friend, but I know your type
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

ok i smoke cigs
i dont do drugs
i graduated top of my class
i dont have kids at all
i work at the biggest food chain unlike someone who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth
i have tattoos and gages and nose rings and i love them and i dont care what you think
i have no idea what lot lizards are and what glory hole bubba's truck stop is so im guessing youre more redneck than i am
i dont jump out of cars and i dont fight with my fiance
why do you think this consists of rednecks?
where are you from?
i know my friend more than you do, and i know your kind
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

yeah it makes me mad that this guy doesnt even know her and is saying these things. even the rules say to 'be polite' which obviously he cant.
so im going to defiend angie and her family til he stops being a jerk.
CSR

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

She is being buried today....Let her rest
Life Coach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

wtf wrote:
ok i smoke cigs
i dont do drugs
i graduated top of my class
i dont have kids at all
i work at the biggest food chain unlike someone who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth
i have tattoos and gages and nose rings and i love them and i dont care what you think
i have no idea what lot lizards are and what glory hole bubba's truck stop is so im guessing youre more redneck than i am
i dont jump out of cars and i dont fight with my fiance
why do you think this consists of rednecks?
where are you from?
i know my friend more than you do, and i know your kind
The majority of people who smoke cigarettes these days also use illegal drugs.

Your claim to have graduated "at the top" of your class is not supported by your fifth-grade writing level

The reason you do not have children is probably because you have had abortions, or that you are unable to reproduce because of heavy smoking and drug abuse.

People get guages, tattoos, nose rings, etc to signal other users of heavy drugs (heroine, meth, crack, oxy) that they also "like to party" with heavy drugs

You know EXACTLY what a "lot lizard" is and what a "glory hole" is because drugs are expensive and Craker Barrel does not pay that much

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min Waco 1909 55,545
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 3 hr I Hate Syracuse 221
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 16 hr north 1
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... 17 hr jeepers 1
Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Mon harold 529
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Sun scott 107
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Sun Roadkill BBQ 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000